PDA

View Full Version : P Diesel Vids

Tbrat
10-21-12, 3:45 pm
Any new P Diesel vids in the works? I know he doesn't like doing training vids, but love his opinion and views on lifting and guy is crazy strong.

P Diesel
10-21-12, 9:37 pm
i have a few ideas in mind actually. but indeed u are correct in saying that i dnt like taking the time away from my training to make videos haha.

with that said, any requests on lifts u would like to see? orrr a whole training day? maybe 'a day in the life of' type video?

Lemme know

P

Tbrat
10-21-12, 9:44 pm
i have a few ideas in mind actually. but indeed u are correct in saying that i dnt like taking the time away from my training to make videos haha.

with that said, any requests on lifts u would like to see? orrr a whole training day? maybe 'a day in the life of' type video?

Lemme know

P

Day in the life would be sick with a full day of training with you on your cut right now. I'm assuming you are cutting right now as you just hit the 300 mark not too long ago. I remember stumbling upon you in Flag nor fail videos/pictures with Rob and Dana and that's what eventually led me to this site after seeing the deadlift comp at the cage with you and Higa(Which was a crazy display despite you being sick).

naturalguy
10-22-12, 8:39 am
A day in the life type video would be interesting

C.Coronato
10-22-12, 3:10 pm
Day in the life would be dope!

GUNS
10-22-12, 3:12 pm
Yes agree a day in the life would be great. Seeing food prep, seeing him teach his kids at work!