PDA

View Full Version : What's the best part of The CAGE?

Animal
10-23-12, 9:02 am
The one thing you look forward to the most?

Universal Rep
10-23-12, 1:58 pm
Long lines outside the doors on openin day?

C.Coronato
10-23-12, 3:50 pm
The mad rush for everyone to get their LE CAGE T, or the Bench Your Body weight comps. I always enjoy when some freak steps up out of no where and bangs out 30+ reps.

Mr. Dead
10-23-12, 6:29 pm
Just seeing everyone...

deanna7272
10-23-12, 8:49 pm
Wow... Getting to see and catch up with everyone is awesome, but I really enjoy the lifting exhibitions... I am just blown away with the impressive amount of weight moved by people I know... ;-)

After seeing some of the sh*t that goes down in the Cage, I am not sure where I fit in the grand scheme of things... I compete in figure, train more like a bodybuilder, but seriously/secretly wish I could move the weight of a powerlifter....lol.

P Diesel
10-23-12, 8:59 pm
once my lifts are in the books and i get to sit and be a spectator for my fellow brothers. no where do u get to see lifting of this caliber

P

GUNS
10-23-12, 9:13 pm
I can only hope to be there and witness the greatness of The Cage and all my brothers and sisters!

jhenry
10-24-12, 7:15 am
Getting an up close view of franks forearms.

Universal Rep
10-25-12, 9:37 am
The mad rush for everyone to get their LE CAGE T, or the Bench Your Body weight comps. I always enjoy when some freak steps up out of no where and bangs out 30+ reps.

... or freakette.

Enforcer
10-25-12, 9:56 am

The reality check

Kowboy
10-25-12, 10:20 am
I can't wait to see the LE T this year. I am buying 2 damn hats, one for business and one for hitting the iron in. This will be my first year where I know everyone a lot better. Last year I was kind of new around these parts. Still the best part is the lifters and the crazy shit these guys can do.

G Diesel
10-25-12, 10:20 am
The reality check

Very well said and very true.

Peace, G

dannynb
11-15-12, 10:47 pm
Seeing my familia!!!! I miss all you sonsabitches. Being in Texas I never get to see much of anyone except this part of the year.

Big C
11-15-12, 11:01 pm
The atmosphere. It's something real, not fake like everything else in the building.

Animal
11-27-12, 8:50 am
The atmosphere. It's something real, not fake like everything else in the building.

An oasis.

Razor
11-27-12, 11:35 am

Man some great answers in this thread. This might be my favorite. I also have to chime in and say seeing everyone. It's the biggest family reunion in the world.

Phil800101
12-01-12, 10:46 pm
So many awesome and amazing things about the Cage, really hard to nail it down to just one...

That being said, I'm with the others who've said seeing everyone and what not. Like Razor said, it's just like a big extended family reunion.

P Diesel
12-13-12, 11:32 am
hopefully meeting The Lad for the first time.

P

Vinny G
12-14-12, 11:17 am
Obviously - MCing....opening up the show lol

GUNS
12-14-12, 11:24 am
hopefully meeting The Lad for the first time.

P

Hoping to beat you to it, he's only 40-45 minutes from me! I am The traveling Animal!

P Diesel
12-14-12, 5:09 pm
Hoping to beat you to it, he's only 40-45 minutes from me! I am The traveling Animal!

hahaha yea u are.

P

GUNS
12-14-12, 6:04 pm
hahaha yea u are.

P

We need to have a traveling Animal road show for in-between the Cage and the Olympia! Big ass RV Bus, I have access to one by the way, and a few of the Animal athletes, P, BigAl, Wycked, GUNZ, Freakshow, OX, House, Wrath! Do a Gulf Coatst to east coast to north east gym tour. Then in the winter time, hit up a west coast South to North tour! Would be epic, ABC's everywhere!

P Diesel
12-15-12, 11:52 am
We need to have a traveling Animal road show for in-between the Cage and the Olympia! Big ass RV Bus, I have access to one by the way, and a few of the Animal athletes, P, BigAl, Wycked, GUNZ, Freakshow, OX, House, Wrath! Do a Gulf Coatst to east coast to north east gym tour. Then in the winter time, hit up a west coast South to North tour! Would be epic, ABC's everywhere!

I'm in. I've been wanting sumthin like that for the longest. Whenever it comes about in down.

P

Mr. Dead
12-26-12, 11:33 am
Suprised that this whole Cage section hasn't been buzzing with posts and interest...

Enforcer
12-26-12, 12:36 pm

That feeling of the brotherhood

D-NUTZ
12-26-12, 3:10 pm
Suprised that this whole Cage section hasn't been buzzing with posts and interest...

Agreed. I check back daily and there is almost nothing new here besides a post or two.

Universal Rep
12-27-12, 4:00 pm
Agreed. I check back daily and there is almost nothing new here besides a post or two.

I suspect things will amp up soon enough, D...

D-NUTZ
12-27-12, 4:03 pm
I suspect things will amp up soon enough, D...

It's getting dangerously close. Hoping I can make it all 3 days this year...nothing better than getting a workout in Thursday night then hitting up some grub with the crew.

Universal Rep
12-27-12, 4:05 pm
It's getting dangerously close. Hoping I can make it all 3 days this year...nothing better than getting a workout in Thursday night then hitting up some grub with the crew.

Course ur gonna be there and of course ur gonna have a blast...

Mr. Dead
12-28-12, 11:07 am
Vinny G on the mic... I still remember the 1st time I made it to the Cage... To hear Vinny G give me a shout out, made me know 100% I was where I belonged...