PDA

View Full Version : How many Rage capsule to start with

Vrotsos991
10-23-12, 8:52 pm
Do I go all out and do 7? What u guys start with?

MRmichael.hooker
10-23-12, 8:56 pm

Do you currently take any type of pre workout?

Vrotsos991
10-23-12, 9:10 pm
Do you currently take any type of pre workout?

Ya. I was on c4 for two 60 bottle servings. Assault for a whole large bottle. That's the farthest I can think back. Also I took max dosages.

deanna7272
10-23-12, 9:18 pm
I always use the powder Andy, so I can't tell ya how it'll hit ya but remember, RAGE doesn't have creatine like C4. You will love the focus and drive, but just a reminder that its different...

Vrotsos991
10-23-12, 9:33 pm
I always use the powder Andy, so I can't tell ya how it'll hit ya but remember, RAGE doesn't have creatine like C4. You will love the focus and drive, but just a reminder that its different...

Thanks Dee. I'll Let you know how it goes! Have not been on any focus per work outs just pump ones. Should be fun!

Tbrat
10-23-12, 9:45 pm
I had been taking rage and pump (stim in) without getting the jitters... its what I love about rage, pump, and ST. It doesn't feel like the stimulants overpower everything and give you the shakes.... just get really focused... and so determined in really does borderline on rage... hence the name I guess. Also... the pumps.... outstanding.

deanna7272
10-24-12, 12:18 am
I had been taking rage and pump (stim in) without getting the jitters... its what I love about rage, pump, and ST. It doesn't feel like the stimulants overpower everything and give you the shakes.... just get really focused... and so determined in really does borderline on rage... hence the name I guess. Also... the pumps.... outstanding.

True true.... I do the same...

C.Coronato
10-24-12, 8:45 am
If you are worried about it start with 4 or so, and work your way up.

Vrotsos991
10-24-12, 3:31 pm
Ended up taking the whole bag today. Was pretty awesome! No pump like you guys said, but man the focus was nuts. If i got stuck in the middle of the rep, i could just keep digging. Was able to hit some higher weight on my lifts but the focus was unreal with no jitters.

Animal
10-24-12, 3:35 pm
Ended up taking the whole bag today. Was pretty awesome! No pump like you guys said, but man the focus was nuts. If i got stuck in the middle of the rep, i could just keep digging. Was able to hit some higher weight on my lifts but the focus was unreal with no jitters.

Great to hear. Did you by chance get the Rage from the BB.com promo?

Firefist
10-24-12, 3:55 pm
Great to hear. Did you by chance get the Rage from the BB.com promo?

I sure as hell did. Ordered 3 damn times.

deanna7272
10-24-12, 4:55 pm

Awesome.... I love it... It gives me that "I still have more in the tank" feeling!!!

Vrotsos991
10-24-12, 7:26 pm
Ya I did. For a buck you can not beat it. Wish i had some more cash floating arround. but it will last me a while

Enforcer
10-25-12, 10:42 am

My philosophy has always been more is better- so I always start with the maximum dosage and may even up it from there