PDA

View Full Version : Diet Plan Help (w/ Animal Cuts, Protein and MV)

Fredo95
10-25-12, 10:38 am
Hi there, as you can see I'm new to the fvrum, I've never requested for help before because I was just bulking, but now I want to cut. But, first of all, thank you so much for your time and availability.

So, I'm going to stack Animal Cuts, a Whey-Casein Isolated Protein and a Multivitamin. My goal is to lower my bodyfat in order to see a 4-pack at least. I'll leave my stats and workout here, so you can help me right way. What I seek in an answer to this post is an one day example of a diet I should do. Any other advices or opinions will be gladly accepted.

Stats:

Weight: 200lbs
Height: 6'1''
Body fat: 14-16%

Workout:

Monday: Chest & Triceps
Tuesday: Cardio (1h) & Abs
Wednesday: Legs & Shoulders
Thursday: Cardio (1h) & Abs
Friday: Back & Biceps
Saturday: Cardio (1h) & Abs
Sunday: Swimming (30min. tops)

Once again, thank you so much. Best Regards.

Aggression
10-25-12, 10:41 am
We can definitely help you, brah. However, giving you a completely random diet will not be the best solution. Post up what you eat on a daily basis, meal by meal, and we'll tweak it for you to get you into the fat burning mode.

Fredo95
10-25-12, 11:05 am
We can definitely help you, brah. However, giving you a completely random diet will not be the best solution. Post up what you eat on a daily basis, meal by meal, and we'll tweak it for you to get you into the fat burning mode.

Appreciate it. Thing is I didn't started the diet yet, I want to have all planned first. I'm still on my bulking diet which is, for example:

Meal 1: Oatmeal (w/honey), 1 Glass of whole-milk, 1 Pear, 2 Hard-boiled eggs & *Salmon Oil*
Meal 2: Protein Shake
Meal 3: Salmon/Chicken Breast/Red meat, Brown Rice/Whole-wheat pasta/Bread, Soap/Vegetables, 1 Banana & 1 cottage cheese
*Animal Pump*
Meal 4: (Post-Workout): Protein Shake & 1 Apple
Meal 5: Fish/Meat, Brown Rice/Whole-wheat pasta/Baked Potatoes, Soap/Vegetables, 2 Slices of cheese w/ jam
Meal 6: Protein Shake & *Fish Oil*

Extra Meal (if needed): Bread w/ jam and cheese or Cornflakes

Protein Shake:
- 8oz of whole-milk;
- 1 scoop of egg-milk protein powder (flavored)
- 2 raw eggs
- Flaxseed & Soy Lecithin

That's it. Once again, any advices or opinions are welcome.

Aggression
10-25-12, 11:19 am
Meal 1: Oatmeal (w/honey), 1 Glass of whole-milk, 1 Pear, 2 Hard-boiled eggs & *Salmon Oil*
Meal 2: Protein Shake
Meal 3: Salmon/Chicken Breast/Red meat, Brown Rice/Whole-wheat pasta/Bread, Soap/Vegetables, 1 Banana & 1 cottage cheese
*Animal Pump*
Meal 4: (Post-Workout): Protein Shake & 1 Apple
Meal 5: Fish/Meat, Brown Rice/Whole-wheat pasta/Baked Potatoes, Soap/Vegetables, 2 Slices of cheese w/ jam
Meal 6: Protein Shake & *Fish Oil*

Extra Meal (if needed): Bread w/ jam and cheese or Cornflakes

Your bulking diet and cutting diet will/should be very similar. We'll just make some tweaks from here ..

1. Drop the honey in meal1
2. cut your carb serving in half at meals 3 and 5
3. Drop the jam in meal 5
4. drop the 'extra meal'.

Make those changes and you'll start to see results. And then tweak it after you stall.

Nix0r
10-25-12, 11:24 am
Your bulking diet and cutting diet will/should be very similar. We'll just make some tweaks from here ..

Make those changes and you'll start to see results. And then tweak it after you stall.

That's right on the money. It's all about the gradual tweaks that bring the best results.

Fredo95
10-25-12, 11:34 am

Ok, I'll do exactly as you said. Thank you mate. If I've any more doubts can I contact u with PM?

Fredo95
10-25-12, 11:35 am
That's right on the money. It's all about the gradual tweaks that bring the best results.

Okay bro. Many thanks !

Aggression
10-25-12, 11:36 am
Ok, I'll do exactly as you said. Thank you mate. If I've any more doubts can I contact u with PM?

sure