PDA

View Full Version : Gear: What do ya want more of?

Universal Rep
10-26-12, 4:31 pm
One vote and one vote only...

Wuts the one type of Gear that ya want to see more of a selection in?

C.Coronato
10-26-12, 4:45 pm
Sweats / Longsleeves. The main thing we are missing!

Nix0r
10-26-12, 4:48 pm
Sweats / long sleeves as well.

Beach91
10-26-12, 4:50 pm
longsleeves n sweats, hoodies maybe...

Appollonian
10-26-12, 5:25 pm
Said I many times, but can we make hats that are flex fit and with selectable straps? I've got a huge melon even for a dude who is 6'4" but still love the Animal hats. I know I can modify a current one, but still would be nice to be able to straight up buy one.

GUNS
10-26-12, 5:51 pm
Sweats would be sick, but I think we caould always sport new caps and t's! Some badass below knee length shorts would be sick as well!

mritter3
10-26-12, 6:50 pm
I voted for tees. Although I would like to see more long sleeve stuff I usually just buy a plain hoodie and customize with patches, it usually comes off during workout anyway and I'm left with a tee..

D-NUTZ
10-26-12, 7:20 pm
I would kill for a couple Animal crew-neck sweat shirts.

MikeNice
10-26-12, 8:33 pm
Sweats would be sick, but I think we caould always sport new caps and t's! Some badass below knee length shorts would be sick as well!

I don't know if it is a regional thing, or what. I don't know anybody that wears shorts above their knees. I would love to see some below the knee shorts, something akin to b-ball shorts or similar to the Universal shorts. Some sweat pants that don't look sonform fitting wouldnbe nice. I like my clothes a little looser in the gym. Not "urban cut" but definitely something between relaxed and loose fit.

mritter3
10-26-12, 9:13 pm
I don't know if it is a regional thing, or what. I don't know anybody that wears shorts above their knees. I would love to see some below the knee shorts, something akin to b-ball shorts or similar to the Universal shorts. Some sweat pants that don't look sonform fitting wouldnbe nice. I like my clothes a little looser in the gym. Not "urban cut" but definitely something between relaxed and loose fit.

Agreed

ghost
10-26-12, 9:21 pm
outer wear.. i want more Wic-Away shirts for baselayer shit

GUNS
10-26-12, 9:22 pm

Agree, I like to workout in a bit looser clothes. I wear Jordan shorts, just like you say bball shorts. They just fit and dont get in the way when Squatting, rowing, whatever!

Razor
10-27-12, 11:42 pm
Oh man this is tough.

Razor
10-27-12, 11:42 pm
Went with hats since i go through those more than anything.

TufffGuY
10-28-12, 1:45 am
Book bag! Also bring back the A stickers that you used to put on top of the cans. I would say more hoodies with an A on the hood and the Iconic symbol in white on the front, yellow red and black would be cool. Also themed shirts for Halloween, Christmas and other holidays sold exclusively during that month would be pretty cool, maybe donate part of it to charity and raise the price a bit to compensate. Since the shirts will only be sold one month of the year for that theme they would sell pretty quick.

TufffGuY
10-28-12, 1:46 am

Maybe its just me but I like to show off the thighs, I always go with short shorts for workouts for my movement.

GUNZ
10-28-12, 10:34 am
Agree, I like to workout in a bit looser clothes. I wear Jordan shorts, just like you say bball shorts. They just fit and dont get in the way when Squatting, rowing, whatever!

Agree, we need some Jordan style shorts! Just like the new Universal ones! This is a must.

Cellardweller
10-30-12, 6:23 am
I voted T-shirts only because I'd like to see more shirts in the "I'm not here to talk" vein. Hell, bring back the classics in other colors and I'll buy'em up.

I agree with the longer shorts, but I think they would need to be cotton like a pair of cut off sweats to keep with the Animal old school style. I also didn't vote for shorts 'cause you can always slap a patch on a pair.

Universal Rep
11-12-12, 11:42 am
So more shirts, short and long sleeve so far?

G Diesel
11-12-12, 12:32 pm

Agreed

I'm with you guys.

I'm down for some long sleeve t-shirts as well.

Peace, G

Razor
11-12-12, 1:23 pm
So more shirts, short and long sleeve so far?

Pretty much. Shirts and more shirts.

NJC_Manhattan
11-12-12, 3:44 pm
Some proper sweats would be great. A full zip, with hood. Iconic black, Navy, Red, Yellow.

Can we please bring back the 'Be proud of who you are' shirt? That's on of the strongest shirts you guys have ever done.

Wrath
11-20-12, 7:09 pm
More hoodies and long sleeve shirts

PITBULL
12-07-12, 9:47 pm
Said I many times, but can we make hats that are flex fit and with selectable straps? I've got a huge melon even for a dude who is 6'4" but still love the Animal hats. I know I can modify a current one, but still would be nice to be able to straight up buy one.

Double DITTO!!! Big head bastard here!

Rage
12-11-12, 8:17 pm
All the above.

mritter3
12-11-12, 8:19 pm
All the above.

Agreed!! Sooner the better:)

MikeNice
12-11-12, 9:18 pm
I was thinking of some pants. Not as thick as sweats, or as baggy as the GASP sweats. A thinner cotton close to a summer sleep pant, but strong enough for squatting and deads. I've really started to love this pair of old gray cotton pants for lifting. They are super light and roomy. They flow with you while working out and they keep you a bit warmer when the gym refuses to turn the heat above 65.