PDA

View Full Version : When ur not in The CAGE...

Universal Rep
10-26-12, 4:38 pm
And ur not in the gym or eatin, what are ya doin in C-bus to pass the time waitin for the expo to re-open?

Nix0r
10-26-12, 4:41 pm
Primarily harassing Razor and Ghost.

However, that actually isn't anything different from what I already do.

Universal Rep
10-26-12, 4:42 pm

repped haha

D-NUTZ
10-26-12, 7:26 pm
Do we want the PG answer or the R answer?

Razor
10-27-12, 11:40 pm

Pretty much or talking about what we are going to or should be eating next.

smoothballer
10-29-12, 12:48 pm
Eat, Sleep, Lift and catch up with people. It is a weekend packed with stuff to do.

Madcat
10-29-12, 12:55 pm
Love being local, go home, see my wife and dog and catch a nap. Eating at home also helps to save the $$. Then I get ready for the ABC, or just lifting at the gym with the crew, and BD's afterwards. Normally I take a group back from the gym after the ABC to their hotels since I have a car with me, and help them with whatever I can.

Appollonian
10-29-12, 12:58 pm
I assume it'll be either working our or shooting the breeze, though I've never been yet...

Maybe checkout the strongman stuff with Trebin.

Pretty much or talking about what we are going to or should be eating next.

One of my favorite things to do is talk about what we're eating next... when I'm already eating something haha.

Firefist
10-29-12, 2:18 pm
I'm probably at OSU with my lil brother who I dont get to see very often. Its like a 2 for one deal when I go down there for the Classic. Yeah, I do miss out on some of the cool shit like goin out to Max n Ermas after training thursday and friday, but you gotta prioritize things.

Universal Rep
11-12-12, 11:43 am
I'm probably at OSU with my lil brother who I dont get to see very often. Its like a 2 for one deal when I go down there for the Classic. Yeah, I do miss out on some of the cool shit like goin out to Max n Ermas after training thursday and friday, but you gotta prioritize things.

Bring ur bro to the CAGE. Done and done...

deanna7272
11-20-12, 8:55 am
Ohhh, I'm usually just driving around Columbus in tears..... Lmao... Last year after training at Metro, I headed back to the room (changed hotels for the first time in 4 years) and could NOT find my hotel!!! They shut down the interstate AFTER I had left for Metro and I could NOT find an exit back to my hotel! Even my GPS failed miserably...

Usually it's training, out for a PWO meal with everyone, then back to the room. I usually come into town by myself, and I'm not really one to "hit the town" after, so after a full day at The Cage, training, then hanging afterwards, I am usually pretty exhausted...

Hmmm... Maybe I should start making plans now...

kcburrows
11-20-12, 4:11 pm
Ohhh, I'm usually just driving around Columbus in tears..... Lmao... Last year after training at Metro, I headed back to the room (changed hotels for the first time in 4 years) and could NOT find my hotel!!! They shut down the interstate AFTER I had left for Metro and I could NOT find an exit back to my hotel! Even my GPS failed miserably...

Usually it's training, out for a PWO meal with everyone, then back to the room. I usually come into town by myself, and I'm not really one to "hit the town" after, so after a full day at The Cage, training, then hanging afterwards, I am usually pretty exhausted...

Hmmm... Maybe I should start making plans now...

Someone please bring D the GPS!! lol Also beware of parking for the ABC i know i was among many that recieved parking tickets! lol

deanna7272
11-20-12, 7:19 pm
Someone please bring D the GPS!! lol Also beware of parking for the ABC i know i was among many that recieved parking tickets! lol

Lmao!!! I almost forgot about that!!! I was too!!! I thought I was doing a good deed by making everyone aware, and I got a ticket because I didn't display it on the dash. I had it in the slot on the dash, where I keep all my receipts, toll,road tickets, etc... Grrrr...

BTW... I never did pay that thing...lol. I emailed them and they reduced it, I still had an issue.... Watch they'll tow me this year...lmao

P Diesel
11-21-12, 11:48 am
well if i do end up at the Arnold this year, im gna have to eat.

P

GUNS
11-21-12, 7:57 pm
well if i do end up at the Arnold this year, im gna have to eat.

P

Have not made it to one yet/ My brother in law lives about 1 1/2 hours away, so will be staying there. if for some reason I stay one night, I am sure it will be eating with some brothers! Catching up a little!

Flash419
11-21-12, 8:03 pm
Cage / Metro Fitness / BD Mongol's ... REPEAT!

P Diesel
11-21-12, 9:51 pm
Have not made it to one yet/ My brother in law lives about 1 1/2 hours away, so will be staying there. if for some reason I stay one night, I am sure it will be eating with some brothers! Catching up a little!

no doubt

P

deanna7272
11-22-12, 11:54 am

Yep!!! Remember sign up for your birthday meal on that weekend... We will have about 20 ANIMALS celebrating that weekend...

Big C
11-22-12, 2:47 pm

Coming from you, this hardly surprises me lol.

FITGYM
11-23-12, 4:03 pm
CAGE / BD MONGOLIAN'S for lunch / CAGE / METRO FITNESS / TED'S MONTANA GRILL for PWO dinner / THEN POOL AT THE HOTEL / SLEEP

REPEAT

twoheadedboy
11-25-12, 1:00 pm
Something something Max and Irma's, something something Raising Caine's.

deanna7272
11-25-12, 1:09 pm

Mmmmm... Max & Erma's cookies... ;-)

Universal Rep
11-27-12, 4:45 pm
Have not made it to one yet/ My brother in law lives about 1 1/2 hours away, so will be staying there. if for some crazy, unforgivable reason I stay one night, I am sure it will be eating with some brothers! Catching up a lot!

Fixed.

Nix0r
11-27-12, 6:17 pm

No joke, I will drink that dipping sauce.

GUNS
11-27-12, 6:19 pm
Fixed.

Hahaha, thanks!