PDA

View Full Version : Epic post show eatting and rebound

The House
10-28-12, 9:03 am
I was on this crazy contest diet for 11 months and my body was screaming for some real food. I said I was not going to crazy but once I had a taste I can't stop. I think my body needed it. I have myself one week where all rules were off and I did it right. This week I start back to eating clean offseason diet but this week was epic here is how it went down.
First meal right after show one large pizza one 1pound cheese burger fries and coke with cheese cake.
Next morning breakfast assortment of breads, panecakes, 12 whole eggs, yorgart, fruit
Meal after photo shoot 1 large pizza, one plate pasta, steak and cake.
Snack donuts and coffee at Krispy cream
Meal after snack pasta beef and countless bread
Meal before bed peanut butter sandwich milk, turkey and pasta.

Then over the next few days I had all my pumpkin pie , pop tarts, candy and sweets that I craved. Plus all the same foods from the first day. I think I had to much pizza. In this week it was crazy my muscles filled out crazy and weight jumped 45 pounds and I feel alive and strong again. But tomorrow I start training serious again and doing it clean offseason style so I can see some quality gains ...

Brasil
10-28-12, 10:44 am
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn House! lol
Wouldn't blame you though, after 11 months you got a lot catching up to do

TufffGuY
10-28-12, 11:44 am
Holy Shit 45 pounds lol your body soaked up all those nutrients I bet your going to have a kick ass week in the gym with all that in your system, hell ya man.

rainman
10-28-12, 2:33 pm
...steak and cake...
Catchy. This could be the basis of all future cheat meals for me.

Bit of a serious question though. You put in your post that you had been on this diet for 11 months and your body craved, well... shit food basically. I know the name of the game is to eat clean, but do you think the occasional bit of convenience food may actually be good for you psychologically? I don't mean in a cheat meal type of way, but from your body subconsciously responding to advertising and having that moment of conforming with society? I know this may sound odd, and steak with cake is awesome, but when was the last time you saw tilapia and egg whites being advertised surrounded by happy faces?

John B
10-28-12, 2:38 pm
Good for you . . . bet your kids enjoyed it too!

The House
10-28-12, 5:52 pm
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn House! lol
Wouldn't blame you though, after 11 months you got a lot catching up to do

i am all up to speed now...

The House
10-28-12, 5:53 pm
Holy Shit 45 pounds lol your body soaked up all those nutrients I bet your going to have a kick ass week in the gym with all that in your system, hell ya man.

its going to be skin blowing pumps

The House
10-28-12, 5:54 pm
Catchy. This could be the basis of all future cheat meals for me.

Bit of a serious question though. You put in your post that you had been on this diet for 11 months and your body craved, well... shit food basically. I know the name of the game is to eat clean, but do you think the occasional bit of convenience food may actually be good for you psychologically? I don't mean in a cheat meal type of way, but from your body subconsciously responding to advertising and having that moment of conforming with society? I know this may sound odd, and steak with cake is awesome, but when was the last time you saw tilapia and egg whites being advertised surrounded by happy faces?

steak and cake thats right thats my fav lol.... i think cheat meals are very beneficial

The House
10-28-12, 5:54 pm
Good for you . . . bet your kids enjoyed it too!

lol it was enjoyable...

The House
10-28-12, 5:55 pm
last big meal tonight before i start my clean offseason diet tomorrow morn

arms20inch
10-29-12, 12:04 am

hey house,

whats the offseason diet looking like this year?

Blondie Weapon X
10-29-12, 12:17 am

hey house,

yep, im in for this knowledge too!

Lightnin'
10-29-12, 9:47 am
hey house,

Bump on this, I'm interested to see your offseason diet too bro.

Oz_78
11-06-12, 4:09 am
Was going to say "would you like fries with that", but sure enough, you had fries as well ha ha!

God shit. All the best for a great off season.

Blondie Weapon X
03-14-13, 9:27 am
5 months of off season dieting...how is it going?
What was your weight in Nov ? I think I read that you are 266# now :)

TheJuggernautBitch
03-14-13, 10:59 am
I was on this crazy contest diet for 11 months and my body was screaming for some real food. I said I was not going to crazy but once I had a taste I can't stop. I think my body needed it. I have myself one week where all rules were off and I did it right. This week I start back to eating clean offseason diet but this week was epic here is how it went down.
First meal right after show one large pizza one 1pound cheese burger fries and coke with cheese cake.
Next morning breakfast assortment of breads, panecakes, 12 whole eggs, yorgart, fruit

Then over the next few days I had all my pumpkin pie , pop tarts, candy and sweets that I craved. Plus all the same foods from the first day. I think I had to much pizza. In this week it was crazy my muscles filled out crazy and weight jumped 45 pounds and I feel alive and strong again. But tomorrow I start training serious again and doing it clean offseason style so I can see some quality gains ...

this is awesome. hahaha

Blondie Weapon X
03-14-13, 11:15 am

This would be a great EVERY Sunday cheat day!! YES?? !!!