PDA

View Full Version : burning sensation in throat, lower jaw?

Firefist
11-01-12, 3:54 pm
I was workin up my heavy triples on deads and after the sets, Id get this burning, painful sensation in my throat.... Kinda felt like what id think acid reflux would feel like. I did a few sets thinking it would go away, but it didnt, so I moved on and finished the rest of my session. This happen to anyone else? Weird, and I usually dont post questions like this, but figured Id ask yall.

Happy lifting

Vrotsos991
11-01-12, 6:39 pm
I don't know man. Ive thrown up from doing deads due to eating to early before the work out. And ive been crazy light headed after sets but no burning!

P Diesel
11-01-12, 9:58 pm
it from the weights fucking u.

for real tho, it may b acid. the reflux reaction actually has to do with the pyloric valve, or the part of ur esophagus that closes after u swallow food. there is an ailment, pyloric valve stenosis, often in babaies that keeps food from staying down. sooooo there is a chance that it is opening slightly allowing the pressure to force acid into ur throat. or ur hafl gettin ready to puke. my guess is that u are straining an not breathing. whatever audible sound trying to escape and cant may b scratching the back of ur throat, kinda like when u yell too much at a game and ahve a sore throat after..

P