PDA

View Full Version : Nitro capsules broken

Tbrat
11-06-12, 10:07 pm
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their one small white nitro cap breaking in the tin. It seems that every pack of nitro I pull out has this one capsule open... I obviously needing all the nitro then lick the inside of the bag to get it all in me... just wondering if someone has had this problem before and knows a fix.

mritter3
11-07-12, 8:05 am
Never had a problem with that before, maybe one of the fellas from corporate can chime in

Aggression
11-07-12, 8:24 am
PM me with the following information

place of purchase
date of purchase
lot number (stamped on bottom of can)

Also, provide your full name and address. We'll hook you up with a replacement.

mritter3
11-07-12, 9:05 am

place of purchase
date of purchase

Boom, best company bar none, loyal to its customers is an understatement.

#animalforlife

Tbrat
11-07-12, 1:35 pm

place of purchase
date of purchase

Thanks a lot Agg, sending you the info now, took a pic too so you guys can see how they are coming apart. My thoughts are how ever they bind the two halves on the capsules together during manufacturing just wasn't working, or if they are friction bonded maybe those particular capsule sizes were off for that run... this is the type of shit engineers think about I guess.

Tbrat
11-07-12, 1:36 pm
Boom, best company bar none, loyal to its customers is an understatement.

#animalforlife

Couldn't agree more.

Tbrat
12-15-12, 9:32 am
Figured I should let everyone know how great this company is, about two weeks after Agg took down my info, brand new can of nitro, and a 1 serving and 10 serving of rage which I used to get a couple buddies hooked on animal. Also, some stickers and a letter for good measure.

Flash419
12-15-12, 11:08 am
Figured I should let everyone know how great this company is, about two weeks after Agg took down my info, brand new can of nitro, and a 1 serving and 10 serving of rage which I used to get a couple buddies hooked on animal. Also, some stickers and a letter for good measure.

Animal / Universal... class acts as always.
Animal for life!

Animal Rep
12-18-12, 2:53 pm

Cant beat that type of customer service!

Enforcer
12-20-12, 8:36 pm

place of purchase
date of purchase

My boy is always on top of shit like this. Great customer service. Exactly what you want from any company

Beowulf
12-21-12, 9:54 am
I've only had superlative customer service the very few times I've had issues. One reason I support this company.

Razor
01-04-13, 6:13 pm
This has happened to me several times. It's always a white cap and I usually throw it in water and chug it with the rest.

GILSTRAPJA
01-09-13, 3:24 pm
I had the same problem with my last can. I just dumped the pack in a bottle of water and drank it

Universal Rep
01-09-13, 4:01 pm
This has happened to me several times. It's always a white cap and I usually throw it in water and chug it with the rest.

I had the same problem with my last can. I just dumped the pack in a bottle of water and drank it

Fellas, whenever ya have Q/C issues, I encourage ya to get in touch by email or wutever. I know ya may feel bad about "complaining" but honestly, unless Corporate knows there's a prob, they can't look into that prob. Cool? So don't be afraid to speak up.

Razor
01-11-13, 1:40 pm
Fellas, whenever ya have Q/C issues, I encourage ya to get in touch by email or wutever. I know ya may feel bad about "complaining" but honestly, unless Corporate knows there's a prob, they can't look into that prob. Cool? So don't be afraid to speak up.

Understood Rep. I guess i never complained since out of the 44 packs in Nitro, only 1 pack had the issue. And i could never be sure if it was me throwing my bag around or it was shipped to me like that since its usually discovered when i get towards to end of the can. Thanks!!

Universal Rep
01-11-13, 1:49 pm
Understood Rep. I guess i never complained since out of the 44 packs in Nitro, only 1 pack had the issue. And i could never be sure if it was me throwing my bag around or it was shipped to me like that since its usually discovered when i get towards to end of the can. Thanks!!

Well if the prob is with u, thats a different matter entirely, haha. But if its a Q/C issue, even if it happens 1x, I know Corporate would wanna hear about it. Thanks man.