PDA

View Full Version : Taking supps with shakes

MRmichael.hooker
11-08-12, 3:46 pm
Just like the thread title says, curious about taking supps with shakes? I know most of you take pak, omega, flex, etc with meals. What if you're on the run and drinking a shake? Is it still cool to take them with a protein shake?

Big Wides
11-08-12, 3:51 pm
I take my pak every day with a Hard Fast shake and it doesn't seem to bother me much. I don't see the harm in taking them with a shake, it's the same as taking them with a meal

MRmichael.hooker
11-08-12, 4:16 pm
I take my pak every day with a Hard Fast shake and it doesn't seem to bother me much. I don't see the harm in taking them with a shake, it's the same as taking them with a meal

Cool. I just thought it was better to take vitamins/etc with food, absorption wise

C.Coronato
11-08-12, 4:37 pm
I take a ton of my supps with shakes. No problems there bro!

MRmichael.hooker
11-08-12, 4:46 pm
I take a ton of my supps with shakes. No problems there bro!

Cool!

Nix0r
11-08-12, 4:47 pm
Just slammed down some Flex and fish oil with my Proton 7. All good.

MR.TeachFreak
11-08-12, 4:55 pm
I take all my morning supps and meds with my shake. No problems.

rainman
11-09-12, 7:16 am
I usually wash my paks down with amino acid supps: Multi/ Flex in the morning when I wake with EAA Stack before walking my dog and Pump/ M-Stak with a mixture of A7/ Storm/ Rage, depending on what's currently being cycled, for pre-workout. More often than not I'll blend a banana with water and the powder supps.

I've never taken any paks with shakes as suchlike, mainly as fruit based flavours sit better in my stomach than chocolate or vanilla at these times.

Appollonian
11-09-12, 7:59 am
Cool. I just thought it was better to take vitamins/etc with food, absorption wise

I think as long as you have the things in your food to properly process the vitamins (certain vitamins need fat for example) you're good to go.

On the other hand something has happened to my stomach recently and any of the larger tablets that are in Pak make me a tad ill unless I have quite a bit of food/shake in my stomach... I don't know what happened there.

Angst
11-09-12, 9:25 am
I take Omega/Flex with Real gains and maybe some fruit between meals, , definitely better than taking the packs all by itself.

G Diesel
11-09-12, 9:31 am
I take my morning supps and evening supps each with a shake and have done so for quite some time. Works well for me.

Peace, G

Animal Rep
11-12-12, 12:01 pm
No problems there brother.

Enforcer
11-13-12, 6:13 pm
Just like the thread title says, curious about taking supps with shakes? I know most of you take pak, omega, flex, etc with meals. What if you're on the run and drinking a shake? Is it still cool to take them with a protein shake?

Right now my second meal of the day is a shake and I take my Omega with it. I still feel I get all of the effectiveness from it and digest it well