PDA

View Full Version : USPA LA Fit Expo

GUNZ
11-12-12, 10:00 pm
Got invite to compete at USPA La Fit Exop on January 19-20th. So this will be my next meet, time to step up the training and move some big weight! I usually do 2 bench only meets a year and 2 full power meets. This will be bench only at full 220 and then 2 full power by years end @198. I don't do as many full powers cause I feel my progress has been really good this way Hitting 40-60lb PRs on my total every meet to slowly close in on 1800. I will be logging training in my Journey.

GUNS
11-12-12, 10:19 pm
Awesome, sounds like a good plan! I know you will kill it.

J Wong
11-12-12, 11:07 pm
Nice, good luck!

I got invited as well, but California would be an expensive trip for me at that time of the year. I'm going to compete the same day though, but locally.

GUNZ
11-13-12, 11:05 am
Awesome, sounds like a good plan! I know you will kill it.

Nice, good luck!
Thanks GUNS
I got invited as well, but California would be an expensive trip for me at that time of the year. I'm going to compete the same day though, but locally.

Cool man, my plan was RUM for 4th year. Since RUM is weekend before Arnold and one of my sponsors is paying entry fees and travel cost I decided LA Fit expo was better choice for now. New meet and from what I hear pretty sick Expo

Aggression
11-13-12, 11:25 am
Looking forward to your training as you lead up to that, bro.

J Wong
11-13-12, 12:20 pm
[QUOTE=GUNZ504;1271169]one of my sponsors is paying entry fees and travel cost I decided LA Fit expo was better choice for now/QUOTE]

Awesome! Yeah, I wish I had a sponsor like that haha, congrats!

GUNZ
11-13-12, 8:24 pm
Looking forward to your training as you lead up to that, bro.
Yea brother, im ready to kill it again!!

[QUOTE=GUNZ504;1271169]one of my sponsors is paying entry fees and travel cost I decided LA Fit expo was better choice for now/QUOTE]

Awesome! Yeah, I wish I had a sponsor like that haha, congrats!

Yea, I def lucky to have amazing sponsors in my corner. Iv worked hard to get them and no plans on stopping, if anything im busting ass to keep them. Also just found out that the USPA American Record is 501lbs, and wating on word from Steve Dension on the IPL WR. Hoping to take these down come Feb.

GUNS
11-13-12, 10:33 pm
Yea brother, im ready to kill it again!!

[QUOTE=boom;1271204]

Yea, I def lucky to have amazing sponsors in my corner. Iv worked hard to get them and no plans on stopping, if anything im busting ass to keep them. Also just found out that the USPA American Record is 501lbs, and wating on word from Steve Dension on the IPL WR. Hoping to take these down come Feb.

Hell yes!

GUNZ
11-15-12, 9:30 am
I had killer chest workout last night posted in Journey with vids! USPA American and IPL World records should fall with 500+ bench. As this federation is only 5 or 6 years old so nothing to brag about, my sights and long term goal are All Time WR are what I'm shooting for. But knocking down some federation WRs along the way Isn't to bad.

Animal
11-15-12, 10:31 am
I had killer chest workout last night posted in Journey with vids! USPA American and IPL World records should fall with 500+ bench. As this federation is only 5 or 6 years old so nothing to brag about, my sights and long term goal are All Time WR are what I'm shooting for. But knocking down some federation WRs along the way Isn't to bad.

Nice, post up some vids if you can.

Aggression
11-15-12, 10:36 am
Nice, post up some vids if you can.

They're posted up, here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39040-GUNZ-road-to-2012-Clash-for-Cash-and-Kings-of-Bench