PDA

View Full Version : Uni-Liver (dosage)

Apoxiomenes
11-18-12, 1:21 pm
Greetings lads! I was just wondering how many pills of Uni-Liver do you take and when? I know it says 2-6 pills with a meal but I just wanna know your routines (if it's not a secret:)

Respect from Croatia to ya all!!

Enforcer
11-18-12, 1:28 pm
Greetings lads! I was just wondering how many pills of Uni-Liver do you take and when? I know it says 2-6 pills with a meal but I just wanna know your routines (if it's not a secret:)

Respect from Croatia to ya all!!

I take 2 with each meal. I dont chew them like some people do, I just swallow them

Solid Dreams
11-18-12, 1:30 pm
I think like Enforcer said, usually people do 2. I (when I take it) do 4-5, I think Bruiser's done 10.

Once you get higher up there, you get horrible farts unless you gradually progress, so start at 2!

Bruiser
11-19-12, 8:18 am
I think like Enforcer said, usually people do 2. I (when I take it) do 4-5, I think Bruiser's done 10.

Once you get higher up there, you get horrible farts unless you gradually progress, so start at 2!

Yup, 10 with each meal. So about 50 a day. But I had to take a break from them becaue my wife said she was getting close to filing for divorce because of how bad I stunk.

Apoxiomenes
11-19-12, 2:39 pm
Yup, 10 with each meal. So about 50 a day. But I had to take a break from them becaue my wife said she was getting close to filing for divorce because of how bad I stunk.

Whoooaaa!!! 50 per day??? Could you tell me the difference between the days when you took 10-15 per day and when you took 50...?

Animal Rep
11-27-12, 12:26 pm

I like it.

Train Hard Eat Well.

HIGA MONSTER
11-27-12, 3:49 pm
I take 6 pills with each meal.

No farts or tummy issues.

HIGA MONSTER

Universal Rep
11-27-12, 4:47 pm
Throw a few tabs in, mixed with 100% Beef Aminos, with each meal...

Cronus
11-06-14, 8:45 pm
I've been on this for several months now.
Started with 2 tabs each meal. Now bumped it to 3 tabs each meal (except morning, that's only for Pak). So I have about 6-9 tabs a day.
Has a solid profile and just more in it than Beef tab versions.
I got the large container with 500 tabs for less than $25. Total steal.