PDA

View Full Version : No Rest For the Wicked

blackscorpion
12-04-12, 2:31 am
I started training when i was around 13 years old. Living at my grandparents in the country side i didn't had access to a gym so i began to do alot of pushups, squats and abs. Obviously i didnt know anything about proper training, nutrition and rest and after i didnt warmed up before training and i started to experience back pains, my shoulders started to hurt but nonetheless i kept carrying on with my training. After a while like every stupid teenager i was thinkin that i am fat and started to train more and eat less so i can lose weight, yea right i wasn't fat at all but i had that image in my head and i got very skinny, after a while i stoped eating meat and i was eating fokn apples the whole day, i cant belive how stupid i was, that carried on for most of my teenager life and one day i got my hands on a fitness&nutrition magazine and i can say that got me back on the track and i begun to train properly. I improvised a set of weights and started to do bicep curls and chit. Now i still dont have access to a gym or high quality nutrition, but i keep training everytime i can. I dont know why, everytime i miss a training i dont feel good, is like something is missing, i think i got the bug, i am addicted to bodybuilding and i will carry on with training and ill become a ANIMAL. No matter how hard it is guys, dont give up and keep training and remember that Pain is The Release of Weakness.

Universal Rep
12-04-12, 1:32 pm
I started training when i was around 13 years old. Living at my grandparents in the country side i didn't had access to a gym so i began to do alot of pushups, squats and abs. Obviously i didnt know anything about proper training, nutrition and rest and after i didnt warmed up before training and i started to experience back pains, my shoulders started to hurt but nonetheless i kept carrying on with my training. After a while like every stupid teenager i was thinkin that i am fat and started to train more and eat less so i can lose weight, yea right i wasn't fat at all but i had that image in my head and i got very skinny, after a while i stoped eating meat and i was eating fokn apples the whole day, i cant belive how stupid i was, that carried on for most of my teenager life and one day i got my hands on a fitness&nutrition magazine and i can say that got me back on the track and i begun to train properly. I improvised a set of weights and started to do bicep curls and chit. Now i still dont have access to a gym or high quality nutrition, but i keep training everytime i can. I dont know why, everytime i miss a training i dont feel good, is like something is missing, i think i got the bug, i am addicted to bodybuilding and i will carry on with training and ill become a ANIMAL. No matter how hard it is guys, dont give up and keep training and remember that Pain is The Release of Weakness.

I think a lot of us got started by doin push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and the like, B... In the end, dont matter about the nutrition or the gym membership but the desire to grow. As long as ya have that will, you'll find a way to do it. Good luck brotha.

KTOTOizGROTA
12-23-12, 2:07 pm
The most common problem - people want to improve but don't have enough capabilities, I have same problem currently, there's big ass in my country, a crise, many workless people, but I'm always tryin' to find out new ways of making some money. Good luck man, and feel confident in making your own road, from what you have, to what you see in dreams.