PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER: ABC Event Set-Up Protocol

G Diesel
12-04-12, 9:47 am
Always enthused with the good energy and initiative that goes into starting new chapters of the Animal Barbell Club or planning specific ABC events.

Wanted to remind anyone interested in scheduling an event or starting a new chapter, to contact CCoronato or myself, so we can guide you in the right direction regarding a local coordinator or so we can help promote and support your event by posting it in the 24/7/365 calendar and sending out a care package to your host gym.

We want to ensure that all interested parties are getting the support they need and that Animal Nation is aware of your event and can join in on the action.

Thanks again for representing Animal and the ABC movement.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
12-04-12, 12:05 pm
*Noted...*

charlievanriper
04-10-13, 10:12 am
Yep on it Bro

twoheadedboy
08-21-13, 2:12 pm
Coronado's gone, G's box is full, J-Dawg's box is full, if I need to do anything different with my ABC in Kenosha (see Chicago/Wisconsin threads) let me know; this was discussed w/Phil Darin and Leigh offline.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-21-13, 2:14 pm
Coronado's gone, G's box is full, J-Dawg's box is full, if I need to do anything different with my ABC in Kenosha (see Chicago/Wisconsin threads) let me know; this was discussed w/Phil Darin and Leigh offline.

Hit me up pal.

Luv2train
06-11-14, 5:08 pm
Hit me up pal.

Hey Big Country I am new to the forum. I have tried to email on New Chapter in the Riverside California area. The box is full for any new messages. I am excited to be a part of this forum. I love the Animal brand and would love to start a Chapter in the Riverside California area. I just wanted to find out about guidelines and info on how to get started.

smoothballer
06-12-14, 11:53 am
Hey Big Country I am new to the forum. I have tried to email on New Chapter in the Riverside California area. The box is full for any new messages. I am excited to be a part of this forum. I love the Animal brand and would love to start a Chapter in the Riverside California area. I just wanted to find out about guidelines and info on how to get started.

Hit up G Diesel, J Dawg, or NaturalGuy. Chase is no longer working for Animal but still lives the Animal lifestyle.

Bigplayray21
11-25-14, 11:59 am
Hey thanks for letting me on the forum. I'm a longtime Universal/Animal fan. Recently went to an ABC event in Queens and had a blast ! My gym is in whippany NJ and caters to powerlifters/bodybuilders. I'd love to become an ABC chapter and host an event. I joined the forum to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks for any help you can give.

Always enthused with the good energy and initiative that goes into starting new chapters of the Animal Barbell Club or planning specific ABC events.

Wanted to remind anyone interested in scheduling an event or starting a new chapter, to contact CCoronato or myself, so we can guide you in the right direction regarding a local coordinator or so we can help promote and support your event by posting it in the 24/7/365 calendar and sending out a care package to your host gym.

We want to ensure that all interested parties are getting the support they need and that Animal Nation is aware of your event and can join in on the action.

Thanks again for representing Animal and the ABC movement.

Peace, G

Animal Rep
11-26-14, 11:39 am
Hey thanks for letting me on the forum. I'm a longtime Universal/Animal fan. Recently went to an ABC event in Queens and had a blast ! My gym is in whippany NJ and caters to powerlifters/bodybuilders. I'd love to become an ABC chapter and host an event. I joined the forum to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks for any help you can give.

Hey bro, you're definitely in the right part of the country to try to get some good events going. Jersey undoubtedly has our biggest following. Check out the NJ Animals sections, some of the others, what they did, how they ran the show, etc. Its nothing too scientific, requires more diligence than anything. Hope to get to check out that new spot sometime soon.