PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex lovers GTFIH...

Universal Rep
12-04-12, 1:05 pm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

Get Flex, get a pair of official Animal Wrist Wraps absolutely free...

Mr. Dead
12-04-12, 1:10 pm

Get Flex, get a pair of official Animal Wrist Wraps absolutely free...

May need to get in, on this... Ever since my wreck, the joints are protesting too much...

Jay
12-04-12, 3:12 pm
Love those straps. They are durable and I Use em almost every back day!

Altered Beast
12-04-12, 3:15 pm
Very nice! Just placed my order.

Been using FLEX for a loooooooong time. Nothing better.

Universal Rep
12-04-12, 3:28 pm
Very nice! Just placed my order.

Been using FLEX for a loooooooong time. Nothing better.

x2. A staple for sure and IMHO, the most underrated product in the entire Animal line...

rainman
12-05-12, 6:30 am
Sorry, to clarify... is it the lifting straps or wrist wraps, as this is what's listed on the BB.com site? I can't see any UK restrictions, so it's looking all good so far.

Universal Rep
12-05-12, 1:32 pm
Sorry, to clarify... is it the lifting straps or wrist wraps, as this is what's listed on the BB.com site? I can't see any UK restrictions, so it's looking all good so far.

My bad brotha... It's the more expensive Wrist Wraps, so the deal is even better. It retails for $14.95 and ur gettin it for free... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=372

Altered Beast
12-05-12, 1:33 pm
My bad brotha... It's the more expensive Wrist Wraps, so the deal is even better. It retails for $14.95 and ur gettin it for free... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=372

CRAP! I was wanting the lifting straps =\

rainman
12-05-12, 1:47 pm
I was after a pair of wraps, so that's good for me at least.

It's really cool to get something for free, especially when it is in your 'tier 1' list of supps too. Cheers guys.

Altered Beast
12-05-12, 2:31 pm
U-Rep, BB.com said lifting straps which is how I got confused.

Razor
12-05-12, 4:11 pm
That thread title rules.

Universal Rep
12-05-12, 5:14 pm
U-Rep, BB.com said lifting straps which is how I got confused.

Got it, thnx for the update AB...

Enforcer
12-10-12, 9:28 am
I sent this link to a couple of my friends. They were so happy I did

Universal Rep
12-12-12, 9:13 am
I sent this link to a couple of my friends. They were so happy I did

Nice... Great supp, great swag.

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-12, 11:07 am
I'm going to use my first can starting this Friday. Never needed it before but do now. Will report in...
No reason to not give it a run after all the positive reinforcement I hear about it.

Mr. Dead
12-12-12, 11:08 am
I'm going to use my first can starting this Friday. Never needed it before but do now. Will report in...
No reason to not give it a run after all the positive reinforcement I hear about it.

Excellent call...

Universal Rep
12-12-12, 11:16 am

Dude, wut took so long...

J-Dawg
12-12-12, 11:23 am

Awesome choice NAUT. Curious to hear your feedback about it once you're underway.

Altered Beast
12-12-12, 12:07 pm

Been using it for years. It's won the Joint Supp of the Year like 10 years in a row at BB.Com for a reason!

Glad to see your coming back!!!!!!

Solid Dreams
12-12-12, 1:09 pm
I'm sure Jugg really appreciates you explaining the magic of Uni products to him.

I got my order of flex/wrist wraps in yesterday, gonna wear em today!

Universal Rep
12-12-12, 1:10 pm
I'm sure Jugg really appreciates you explaining the magic of Uni products to him.

Sweet, how'd they look?

Solid Dreams
12-12-12, 1:18 pm
Sweet, how'd they look?

Looking pretty sick, was kind of surprised cause I have some golds gym wraps (from walmart, lol) and these are much thicker/tougher looking.

Universal Rep
12-12-12, 1:24 pm
Looking pretty sick, was kind of surprised cause I have some golds gym wraps (from walmart, lol) and these are much thicker/tougher looking.

Nice...

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-12, 1:43 pm
Excellent call...

Mr. Dead approved... nice

Dude, wut took so long...

My knee hurts

Awesome choice NAUT. Curious to hear your feedback about it once you're underway.

I'll give it 2-3 weeks before I reply

Been using it for years. It's won the Joint Supp of the Year like 10 years in a row at BB.Com for a reason!

Glad to see your coming back!!!!!!

You can read?

(Juggs) Effort counts for something ;-)

Sweet, how'd they look?

I got a DVD in my FLEX can!

Altered Beast
12-12-12, 2:02 pm
You can read?

That was pretty lame Juggs, I expect more from you!

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-12, 2:31 pm
That was pretty lame Juggs, I expect more from you!

Your sensitive side is your best side

Ease up man, I treat you with respect and glad you support me.

Looking forward to the FLEX test on a pretty messed up knee.

Altered Beast
12-12-12, 4:21 pm
Your sensitive side is your best side

Ease up man, I treat you with respect and glad you support me.

Looking forward to the FLEX test on a pretty messed up knee.

I just didn't understand your comment, that's all.

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-12, 4:28 pm
I just didn't understand your comment, that's all.

Expecting me to make any sense at all would be an epic fail on your part hahah I just used to lift stuff and now I will be lifting stuff again. SIMPLE, so don't expect much I'm just the JUGGERNAUT.

Universal Rep
12-12-12, 4:38 pm
Juggs, AB... Play nice fellas. Or Ima get the ban stick, haha...

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-12, 4:47 pm
Juggs, AB... Play nice fellas. Or Ima get the ban stick, haha...

No issues here. AB?

Mr. Dead
12-12-12, 4:58 pm
Or Ima get the ban stick, haha...

1st time I have ever seen this phrase not directed at me...

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-12, 5:24 pm

Urep must have skipped his pack of FLEX today (experienced joint pain) and needed a new Mr. Dead Pinata haha
It's all good in the hood. You can have a family feud but you can't take away the family.
Man do I need this ANIMAL FLEX to the rescue! Ouch

rainman
01-08-13, 2:02 pm
I was after a pair of wraps, so that's good for me at least.
It's really cool to get something for free, especially when it is in your 'tier 1' list of supps too. Cheers guys.
Absolutely typical of the UK's 'tax the hell out of everything' policy, I got stung at Customs for, ironically, the price of a pair of Animal Wrist Wraps before they released the package to me!

The offer's still available, so anyone not stocked up on Flex, (and who doesn't have the misfortune to live in this country), to get some now...

MRmichael.hooker
01-08-13, 2:53 pm

Was reading through this thread, and this made me literally lol, haha

Altered Beast
01-08-13, 3:07 pm
URep never sent me my Animal Straps =(

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-13, 3:28 pm

Keep your tears to a minimum, you may dehydrate. It's days like this too I'm glad I took up the Violin. Just kidding broham, with 15" forearms I'm surprised you need straps at all. MR. RAW

Altered Beast
01-08-13, 3:44 pm
Keep your tears to a minimum, you may dehydrate. It's days like this too I'm glad I took up the Violin. Just kidding broham, with 15" forearms I'm surprised you need straps at all. MR. RAW

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Violin eh?

Creeping up to 16" my good man! =)

Universal Rep
01-08-13, 4:26 pm

Wuz it promised somewhere AB?

Altered Beast
01-08-13, 4:52 pm
Wuz it promised somewhere AB?

Look back a page or the verbiage is above somewhere. On BB.Com they had it listed as straps and it was the wraps. You told me to give you my address and corporate would send them out.

Remember?

Universal Rep
01-08-13, 4:58 pm
Look back a page or the verbiage is above somewhere. On BB.Com they had it listed as straps and it was the wraps. You told me to give you my address and corporate would send them out.

Remember?

Nope. But thats par for the course, haha... I checked thru old PMs and u said it was BB.com's fault and not mine. Anyway, I am a man of my word. If ya still want 'em, hit me up with ur addy. Later.

Altered Beast
01-09-13, 8:49 am
Nope. But thats par for the course, haha... I checked thru old PMs and u said it was BB.com's fault and not mine. Anyway, I am a man of my word. If ya still want 'em, hit me up with ur addy. Later.

Thanks URep!

Altered Beast
01-09-13, 8:50 am
Your PM box is full.