PDA

View Full Version : CAGE-tagous

The Mississippi Monster
12-12-12, 11:35 am
Damit boy this place has grown!!! Everyone is trying to keep up...................Look at all the ANIMALS in our kingdom now!!!

Universal Rep
12-12-12, 11:41 am
Damit boy this place has grown!!! Everyone is trying to keep up...................Look at all the ANIMALS in our kingdom now!!!

CAGE has grown every year... This year is gonna be the biggest, baddest one yet I think. The lineup is gonna be awesome.

mritter3
12-12-12, 11:47 am
Can't wait for this year, always one my highlights

The Mississippi Monster
12-12-12, 12:02 pm
CAGE has grown every year... This year is gonna be the biggest, baddest one yet I think. The lineup is gonna be awesome.

Thats great to hear..........I have Def missed the energy of this place!

smoothballer
12-12-12, 12:22 pm
Any chance there might be a Lad appearance at the Cage this year?

The Mississippi Monster
12-12-12, 12:33 pm
Any chance there might be a Lad appearance at the Cage this year?

Thats up to the IRON GODS Brother, just gotta weight and C..........

Razor
12-14-12, 1:26 pm
I love the title of this thread. Once you go that first time, you dont see yourself missing it ever again.

The Mississippi Monster
12-14-12, 1:48 pm
I love the title of this thread. Once you go that first time, you dont see yourself missing it ever again.

If your any type of adrinaline junky, the cage is a no brainer...........its like a drug, if you go once, ya gotta have more~~~

deanna7272
12-30-12, 11:04 am
If your any type of adrinaline junky, the cage is a no brainer...........its like a drug, if you go once, ya gotta have more~~~

Hi... My name is Deanna and ummmm I'm an addict....

All together now..... "Hiiii Deanna"....

((Just glad I'm always in good company....lol))

The Mississippi Monster
12-31-12, 11:09 am
Hi... My name is Deanna and ummmm I'm an addict....

All together now..... "Hiiii Deanna"....

((Just glad I'm always in good company....lol))..

LOL......I think I watch this on TV!

deanna7272
12-31-12, 3:08 pm

LOL......I think I watch this on TV!

My life COULD be a sitcom... I need to market this shit....lol

The Mississippi Monster
12-31-12, 3:24 pm
My life COULD be a sitcom... I need to market this shit....lol

The life of deanna7272.......

deanna7272
01-02-13, 1:23 pm
The life of deanna7272.......

"I put the FUN in DYSFUNCTIONAL"

The Mississippi Monster
01-04-13, 2:05 pm

I get people on the street that tell me all the time, Hey man I seen that video of you benching 405 x 40 reps in the cage.....How in the hell did you do that? I try to explain to them, that they'd just have to be there and experience the energy that the cage produces. Cuz I did that on a wim, I didn't plan on it.....I went there mainly to deadlift. So after I did a 900lb reverse band deadlift, the crowd ask me to bench because a had always done a heavy bench the years before....when I hit 405, I said I'd do some reps.....the more I did the louder they got and the loader they got the more I did....I stopped at 40 because I couldn't hold my breath any longer.
But that's THE CAGE AND HOW IT WORKS!!!