peterpyper
01-19-07, 9:51 pm
ya but brooklyn here

7707mutt
06-07-07, 11:44 am
I know me and Angst are in rochester.

Bigschiff7
06-07-07, 11:19 pm
im from rochester too. where do u train?

ShaqFu
09-13-07, 8:59 pm
Bout an hour north of NYC myself, curious to see who's around the area. Peace
ShaqFu

mikejones1
09-13-07, 9:01 pm
reppin strong island here, suffolk county

ShaqFu
09-13-07, 10:56 pm
westchester baby

vtecnturbo
09-21-07, 4:34 pm
Westchester, all day

Throwdown89
09-22-07, 6:45 pm
Long Island, Nassau County, got relatives in Albany tho

Far Beyond Driven
09-23-07, 12:24 pm
Syracuse, here. Anyone else from 'cuse-auburn-liverpool area?

Mule
09-26-07, 7:11 pm
Glens Falls

Maccabee
09-26-07, 7:13 pm
I live in queens

7707mutt
09-26-07, 8:49 pm
So Um WHERE ARE YA ALL

futilekyle
09-27-07, 12:28 pm
I train at Flex in the city off of Culver and the R.A.C. in Henrietta

7707mutt
09-28-07, 12:45 pm
Nice to meet ya I am at the Long Pond YMCA

futilekyle
09-29-07, 12:11 pm
Nice, well if we get anyone else on this thread then we should organize a big session.

lightattheend
09-29-07, 1:58 pm
hehe does rochester MI count? lol

Angst
09-29-07, 9:39 pm
hehe does rochester MI count? lol

Sure bro, if ya wanna make the drive here lol.

Right now i train at Atlas gym at Spencerport, one of the best gyms i ever been to.

futilekyle
09-30-07, 5:17 pm
Never heard of that gym, wheres it located in spencerport?

7707mutt
09-30-07, 5:47 pm
IT is off of spencerport road and union I worked out there when the old owner first stated it years ago.

cryex
10-01-07, 12:31 am
Worlds Gym Webster

Angst
10-01-07, 11:04 am
Anyone going to see the NGA Olympus at Buffalo on Oct. 20th?

Far Beyond Driven
10-02-07, 9:11 pm
I've posted something similar to this before, but there was never really a place for it until they came up with the board. Rochester is a bit far. Anyone from the Syracuse area?

schwarzi40
10-03-07, 1:44 am
Ithaca (Cornell) here. bit closer to Cuse than Rochester.

Far Beyond Driven
10-04-07, 7:25 pm
Ithaca (Cornell) here. bit closer to Cuse than Rochester.

Still a bit of a hike. Damn, I think I'm the only one here!

Far Beyond Driven
10-04-07, 9:39 pm
Wow. This town is even more useless than I thought.

okmed
10-05-07, 12:23 am
I'm from the area, but right now I'm living in Buffalo going to school.. There has to be some people, give it time.

7707mutt
10-08-07, 4:31 pm
Wish i could No time....LOL Kids!

Angst
10-08-07, 10:42 pm
Wish i could No time....LOL Kids!

Just bring the kids along, make it a family event. Cant wait to go, my trainer is the head judge for the show, I'll get to sit with the judging panel, its gonna be a blast.

7707mutt
10-12-07, 9:15 pm
Wish I could man. Anyway anyof ya Rochester area Animals ever think about haveing a group workout?

Everyonedoes
10-15-07, 3:51 pm
I live in Newburgh NY near Poughkeepsie.

Upstatebuilder07
10-15-07, 3:54 pm
right here in the shot city of albany brother!

Cstlfx
10-18-07, 7:42 pm
At college, I'm here in Binghamton. At home, I'm up at Ft. Drum.

Ettinger74
10-23-07, 9:32 pm
I've posted something similar to this before, but there was never really a place for it until they came up with the board. Rochester is a bit far. Anyone from the Syracuse area?

hey im in cortland so syracuse isnt that far for me just let me know how many people we can find and we'll get a training session together

Cstlfx
10-24-07, 8:09 pm
Cortland? Thats even closer to me. I'm up for it even if its in syracuse.

Ettinger74
10-25-07, 4:57 pm
Cortland? Thats even closer to me. I'm up for it even if its in syracuse.

Im up for it also lets get some more people a together and we'll get a session going.

Cstlfx
10-25-07, 4:58 pm
Alright bro. So who else is up for it?

7707mutt
10-26-07, 8:10 pm
I am but where will it be?

mgmmaze
10-27-07, 10:27 pm
Did anyone see the Ben White in the trenches he says he is from Albany wow this dude is a beast.

G Diesel
10-29-07, 8:37 am
Upstate NY in the house... I believe Machine currently resides in your neck of the woods. Looking forward to seeing something from you cats. Peace, G

G Diesel
10-29-07, 11:28 am
Angst gonna be my point man in Upstate NY? Let me know bro. Peace, G

Upstatebuilder07
10-29-07, 11:57 am
Did anyone see the Ben White in the trenches he says he is from Albany wow this dude is a beast.

ben white worked at the golds gym in latham up untill a few months ago as a trainer. I havn't seen him around though since he got his bro card and I know he no longer works there

G Diesel
10-29-07, 12:00 pm
ben white worked at the golds gym in latham up untill a few months ago as a trainer. I havn't seen him around though since he got his bro card and I know he no longer works there

Shared a cab with him leaving the O in Vegas... Nice guy, funny and big as hell. Peace, G

Upstatebuilder07
10-29-07, 12:03 pm
Shared a cab with him leaving the O in Vegas... Nice guy, funny and big as hell. Peace, G

yeah I did a few freemotion and apex seminars with him, def nice dude with an interesting training philosphy, told me pre contest he does 40-50 reps on all exercises....seemed to work for him

G, is machine around the albany area or out near syracuse?

Angst
10-29-07, 2:17 pm
Angst gonna be my point man in Upstate NY? Let me know bro. Peace, G

I'll be honored G, unless someone else would like to take that job from our area.

kmaier
10-29-07, 6:03 pm
East Greenbush Here! A few minutes to Albany!

naturalguy
11-16-07, 7:14 am
Any updates fellas?

Angst
12-04-07, 9:58 pm
Alright fellas lets get something rolling here, lets schedule a date sometime after Christmas, anyone interested? Also does anyone know a hardcore gym to train at? I know a couple places

Cstlfx
12-06-07, 11:49 pm
Anyone have any time soon? I've been waiting for more people to say they're in. I'm willing to go to Syracuse, but I dont know any place to lift there.

Lets get this goin!

Angst
12-07-07, 11:17 am
Syracuse sounds good, who else is interested?

Cstlfx
12-08-07, 11:10 pm
Where's everybody from before? Angst and I cant be the only guys here who want to lift together.

silverbax80
12-09-07, 12:12 am
Anyone in the FT Drum/Watertown Area? If not, I guess I'll have to go to the 'Cuse.

Cstlfx
12-09-07, 11:05 am
Ft. Drum? Awesome man, thats where my family is residing at right now. If I get back up there this winter, maybe i'll see you at McGrath's.

silverbax80
12-09-07, 8:25 pm
Yeah, definitely. They've got a decent amt of equipment there and the DBs go up to 200 lbs. Just let me know when you're in the area and we'll get a session in.

7707mutt
12-09-07, 8:32 pm
I would love to lift with you all but I am not able to travel to Cuse area

futilekyle
12-13-07, 2:30 pm
I'm up for a session in syracuse, rochester, or buffalo region, could possibly make it a 2 day event since guys will have to travel, at least make it worth the drive. Seems like we're a little disorganized but we can make this happen, this is a great opportunity for me just to chill with some other serious lifters cause God knows they're aren't many in my town.

Angst
12-13-07, 2:35 pm
I'm up for a session in syracuse, rochester, or buffalo region, could possibly make it a 2 day event since guys will have to travel, at least make it worth the drive. Seems like we're a little disorganized but we can make this happen, this is a great opportunity for me just to chill with some other serious lifters cause God knows they're aren't many in my town.

I was thinking maybe you, me and Bigschiff7 can carpool and drive to 'Cuse, I think its only 1 1/2 hour drive.
Although I do like the gyms we have here at Rochester, and garbage plates too lol

Bigschiff7
12-13-07, 3:21 pm
I was thinking maybe you, me and Bigschiff7 can carpool and drive to 'Cuse, I think its only 1 1/2 hour drive.
Although I do like the gyms we have here at Rochester, and garbage plates too lol

oh man, garbage plates. mmmmmmmmmmmm...but yeah, lifting is alright i guess... ;)

Cstlfx
12-13-07, 5:38 pm
If everyone else is in Rochester, you can make it there. I'll see what I can do if its held there. 2 1/2 hour drive for me, but hell, if more people are in Rochester, doesnt make any sense to hold it anywhere else.

Angst
12-13-07, 6:05 pm
There are 4 other memebers from the Syrcuse area that I know of, so that makes a total of 9 of us, 4 from Rochester and 5 near Syrcuse.
I already PM'ed them and we'll have to do a head count first to see how many people will be attending, and then maybe we can have a vote on the location.

eblnyc
12-13-07, 6:14 pm
do you have a date on this?

Angst
12-13-07, 6:35 pm
do you have a date on this?

I'm hoping for sometime this year, because the gyms are gonna be crowded early next year when people start their new year resolutions and such.

Angst
12-14-07, 10:33 pm
Far Beyond Driven suggested Hercules Gym, sounds like a good place to host the ABC. Here's their address:

Hercules Gym
2004 Teall Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13206

I'm thinking to have the event held on Saturday, January 19th. Will anyone be available on that day?

Cstlfx
12-15-07, 8:42 pm
Sounds damn good to me.

Far Beyond Driven
12-16-07, 3:18 pm
Now, what time will we be doing this? I ask because if it's during the day, I'll have to take work off, but if it's after 5 it's ok. I'll come either way, but this will help me plan better.

Cstlfx
12-17-07, 8:47 am
I'm fine with anytime during the day, just as long as the weather is good.

7707mutt
12-17-07, 11:15 am
I am in but need to know what time and what we are actually doing?

Angst
12-17-07, 12:24 pm
I'm thinking maybe early afternoon? like 2-3 PM?
Saturday is usually a day off for me, so I'm up for anything.

7707mutt
12-17-07, 2:09 pm
I want to go so lets set it and carpool?

JunkyardDog
12-17-07, 2:29 pm
Sup brothers. Anyone in the binghamton elmira corning area? I live in a tiny town called waverly, its right between binghamton and corning/bath. Hit me up if anyone is in the area.

Anihilator09
12-17-07, 3:10 pm
Anyone in teh Buffalo Area??

Angst
12-17-07, 6:15 pm
Anyone in teh Buffalo Area??

That's about a hour drive or so from Rochester. Do you know any hardcore gyms in the area? If so I would love to have a gathering there in the future.

Far Beyond Driven
12-17-07, 7:32 pm
I'm thinking maybe early afternoon? like 2-3 PM?
Saturday is usually a day off for me, so I'm up for anything.

Sounds good to me.

Cstlfx
12-17-07, 9:03 pm
Sup brothers. Anyone in the binghamton elmira corning area? I live in a tiny town called waverly, its right between binghamton and corning/bath. Hit me up if anyone is in the area.

Binghamton, right here bro. We should get together sometime.

2-3 on the 19th sounds killer to me.

7707mutt
12-18-07, 10:58 am
I want to go but I need a ride....One car in my family and I can not leave my wife home with out one

Angst
12-18-07, 12:51 pm
I want to go but I need a ride....One car in my family and I can not leave my wife home with out one

That's fine Mutt, I was planning on driving anyways.

7707mutt
12-18-07, 1:01 pm
Sweet!!!! What are we planning on training?

Anihilator09
12-18-07, 2:50 pm
That's about a hour drive or so from Rochester. Do you know any hardcore gyms in the area? If so I would love to have a gathering there in the future.

The only one I can think of is the North Buffalo Fitness Center...they have a strongman team based out of the gym but I'm not sure about anywhere else...Buffalo sucks when it comes to hardcore training

Angst
12-18-07, 3:42 pm
The only one I can think of is the North Buffalo Fitness Center...they have a strongman team based out of the gym but I'm not sure about anywhere else...Buffalo sucks when it comes to hardcore training

Maybe we'll have the second gathering at Rochester, its like the mid-way point between Buffalo and Syracuse.

Anihilator09
12-18-07, 3:46 pm
Maybe we'll have the second gathering at Rochester, its like the mid-way point between Buffalo and Syracuse.

Just keep me updated...I would like to be at that one

Cstlfx
12-18-07, 3:49 pm
Sweet!!!! What are we planning on training?

I was just about to ask the same question.

Angst
12-18-07, 3:51 pm
I was just about to ask the same question.

I'm up for anything really, which bodypart would you like to train?

Angst
12-18-07, 3:56 pm
Just keep me updated...I would like to be at that one

Sure thing bro. Did you go see the NGA Olympus at UB?

7707mutt
12-18-07, 4:20 pm
I like legs and back the best. I am on a West side power lifting routine right now so let me know what you all want and I will just take that week off and do what you all do.

Far Beyond Driven
12-18-07, 5:41 pm
O.k. guys, I just went up to Hercules today and talked to the owner, Joe. Hell of a good guy. I explained the situation to him, and he said he'd be glad to have us. A few things:

1. There's a free range dog there. Nice as hell, but if you don't like dogs, prepare for that.
2. Admission is $7 per person.
3. 2PM is a perfect time to get there, because he closes at 4. He said at this time on a Saturday, the gym is almost empty, so we should more or less have the place to ourselves.
4. He said, especially because of our numbers, that he would like us to make sure that everything is cleaned up and put away before we leave, and to respect his gym. I told him that respect is the first rule on this forum, and that was good enough for him.
5. Pictures are no problem.
6. Afterward, there's a couple of good places to eat. One is just a tick away from the gym, an Italian restaurant\steakhouse called Dominick's. Another is a little further away, but still really close, called Delmonico's. (Syracuse is a little bit Italian, ya noticed?) Delmonico's has a 24 oz. steak, for you big boys.

So there it is. That's the info that I got. It should be a good session. If it's any indication, there's a picture on the wall there, with a picture of a doberman that says, "shut up and grow". ( I don't think it's copyrighted, U-rep! ;) )

peace,
Mick.

Cstlfx
12-18-07, 5:47 pm
O.k. guys, I just went up to Hercules today and talked to the owner, Joe. Hell of a good guy. I explained the situation to him, and he said he'd be glad to have us. A few things:

1. There's a free range dog there. Nice as hell, but if you don't like dogs, prepare for that.
2. Admission is $7 per person.
3. 2PM is a perfect time to get there, because he closes at 4. He said at this time on a Saturday, the gym is almost empty, so we should more or less have the place to ourselves.
4. He said, especially because of our numbers, that he would like us to make sure that everything is cleaned up and put away before we leave, and to respect his gym. I told him that respect is the first rule on this forum, and that was good enough for him.
5. Pictures are no problem.
6. Afterward, there's a couple of good places to eat. One is just a tick away from the gym, an Italian restaurant\steakhouse called Dominick's. Another is a little further away, but still really close, called Delmonico's. (Syracuse is a little bit Italian, ya noticed?) Delmonico's has a 24 oz. steak, for you big boys.

So there it is. That's the info that I got. It should be a good session. If it's any indication, there's a picture on the wall there, with a picture of a doberman that says, "shut up and grow". ( I don't think it's copyrighted, U-rep! ;) )

peace,
Mick.

Sounds awesome, and those restaurants are making my mouth water just thinking about them. I think all of us will agree about respecting the gym, we hate it when other guys are disrespectful.

As mutt said, legs or back sounds good. Anyone else?

Far Beyond Driven
12-18-07, 6:02 pm
I'm in for back day, myself. Now, what do we do about the T-shirts, and banner and all the other stuff that you have to do for an ABC event?

Angst
12-19-07, 12:14 am
I'm in for back day, myself. Now, what do we do about the T-shirts, and banner and all the other stuff that you have to do for an ABC event?

I vote for back day too.

Also I will get a hold of G. Diesel and figure out the T-shirts and banner situation asap.

So so far its gonna be:
Futilekyle
7707mutt
Cstlfx
Far Beyond Driven
Myself

Hopefully we can get a few more people to come out.

Angst
12-19-07, 12:46 am
Here's the thread about the T-shirt policy:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12065

Also if you dont have a Animal T-shirt, there is a special offer on the shirt that reads "Animal" on the front with the logo on the back for $10.95 I believe.

Cstlfx
12-19-07, 1:34 pm
Hey Angst, for some reason or other I cant read that link you just posted. Its telling me that I dont have authorization to enter that part of the forum.

Angst
12-19-07, 1:47 pm
Hey Angst, for some reason or other I cant read that link you just posted. Its telling me that I dont have authorization to enter that part of the forum.

Sorry I didn't realize only the coordinators have access to that sections.

Anyways the T-shirt policy says that we must come to the event wearing our own Animal gear, and we will receive the yellow iconic T after the event.
Universal offers a discount on this particular T-shirt, http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=143

Just enter the promotion code ABCANIMAL

Cstlfx
12-19-07, 1:51 pm
Awesome, I think I may pick up that T cause its cheap.

7707mutt
12-19-07, 2:11 pm
UM I have no Animal Gear LOL

Cstlfx
12-19-07, 3:30 pm
Now is the perfect time to pick up an X-mas present Mutt. Make sure to buy a beanie or a skullie to keep the head warm during the winter.

futilekyle
12-20-07, 3:10 pm
I'm down, gotta grab a t-shirt but thats all good. I'm def down to train back, and I'm willing to drive if we are car pooling the rochester guys, or ride with someone else.

Angst
12-20-07, 3:52 pm
I'm down, gotta grab a t-shirt but thats all good. I'm def down to train back, and I'm willing to drive if we are car pooling the rochester guys, or ride with someone else.

Sounds good bro, I'll pay for the gas if you wanna drive. My car has snow tires so if the weather is bad we'll take my car.

7707mutt
12-21-07, 7:59 am
Hey Angst, add a tshirt for me to your order man, I am down for paying for gas if someone wants to drive!!!

Angst
12-21-07, 11:56 am
Hey Angst, add a tshirt for me to your order man, I am down for paying for gas if someone wants to drive!!!

Sure thing mutt, what size?

JunkyardDog
12-21-07, 12:09 pm
Binghamton, right here bro. We should get together sometime.

2-3 on the 19th sounds killer to me.

im actually scuba diving in mexico until jan 5th. but anytime after that i would love to. ill be back on the forum tomorrow but after that i wont be around for a few days so get back to me if ya can bro.

futilekyle
12-21-07, 12:37 pm
Angst - if your ordering one of those t shirts in the link you provided, if you could grab me a large I'll hit you back for the money when we go down to syracuse.

Angst
12-21-07, 12:59 pm
Angst - if your ordering one of those t shirts in the link you provided, if you could grab me a large I'll hit you back for the money when we go down to syracuse.

Will do bro

7707mutt
12-21-07, 2:17 pm
Do they run big or small? I am now a XL but like thema bit lose

Angst
12-21-07, 9:47 pm
Do they run big or small? I am now a XL but like thema bit lose

Maybe a 2XL instead? I have a size large right now and its getting pretty tight.

7707mutt
12-22-07, 7:14 pm
cool!

Far Beyond Driven
12-23-07, 6:44 pm
In youse guys' experience, about how long do the animal shirts take to ship once ordered?

Cstlfx
12-23-07, 8:58 pm
I havent ordered around christmas before, but going through ground shipping I always got my stuff within a week, tops. Amazing shipping considering that it usually costs me $2.

Angst
12-24-07, 2:04 pm
In youse guys' experience, about how long do the animal shirts take to ship once ordered?

I always got my stuff in less than 3 days everytime I order from The Shop.

Far Beyond Driven
12-24-07, 7:21 pm
I always got my stuff in less than 3 days everytime I order from The Shop.

Cool. I'll have to pick up 2 or 3. Thanks for the responses.

KYFMS
12-24-07, 9:01 pm
alot of rochester animals out there, wheres my Buffalo brothers?!

7707mutt
12-24-07, 10:00 pm
Angst Please order me a 2x then!

Cstlfx
01-01-08, 6:31 pm
I'm itching to go.....not too much longer.

However, this crappy weather got me thinking, whats the plan if the weather decides to take a turn for the worse?

Angst
01-01-08, 8:39 pm
I'm itching to go.....not too much longer.

However, this crappy weather got me thinking, whats the plan if the weather decides to take a turn for the worse?

I would hate to reschedule it for a later date, but if the weather is horrible then we don't really have much of a choice.
Haven't been keeping an eye on the weather at Syracuse but the weather here at Rochester haven't been too bad, it was raining couple days ago.
I will be watching the forecast for Syrause on the week leading up to our meet, the meet will be still on as long as there isn't gonna be a snow storm.

7707mutt
01-02-08, 12:09 pm
I have to pull out. Have a comapny function on that date. Angst if you have already bought the shrit let me know.

Cstlfx
01-02-08, 1:20 pm
I would hate to reschedule it for a later date, but if the weather is horrible then we don't really have much of a choice.
Haven't been keeping an eye on the weather at Syracuse but the weather here at Rochester haven't been too bad, it was raining couple days ago.
I will be watching the forecast for Syrause on the week leading up to our meet, the meet will be still on as long as there isn't gonna be a snow storm.

All right, sounds good to me.

Angst
01-02-08, 3:13 pm
I have to pull out. Have a comapny function on that date. Angst if you have already bought the shrit let me know.

That's ok mutt, there will be more gatherings in the future. I haven't bought the shirt yet so looks like I only need to buy one for Kyle for now.

Also I'm having trouble with my laptop lately, so I don't know how often I will be around, here's my cell # just in case 585-732-6376

futilekyle
01-05-08, 5:48 pm
Yea , I'm psyched for the gathering

its the 19th, back day, around 2-3 pm if I remember correctly

Cstlfx
01-05-08, 9:20 pm
Hell yea!

I have another question though. As long as we wear an Animal shirt its all good right? Or do I specifically have to wear the T-shirt that says "ANIMAL"?

Angst
01-07-08, 2:37 pm
Hell yea!

I have another question though. As long as we wear an Animal shirt its all good right? Or do I specifically have to wear the T-shirt that says "ANIMAL"?

You can wear the Animal shirt you already have, there's no need to buy that particular one.

Cstlfx
01-07-08, 4:24 pm
Thanks Angst, just trying to make sure I was all set to rock.

mustgetbig
01-13-08, 7:23 pm
i live in the oswego area if theres any1 around from my way aint no good gyms here though had to spend 3grand for my own

16 years old
bench-250
squat-375
dead lift-425

Cstlfx
01-13-08, 8:29 pm
i live in the oswego area if theres any1 around from my way aint no good gyms here though had to spend 3grand for my own

16 years old
bench-250
squat-375
dead lift-425

You headin out to Syracuse on the 19th?

mustgetbig
01-13-08, 8:57 pm
i cant this time gotta go to P.A for a funeral but the next meet....... hell yea

McFly
01-14-08, 12:52 pm
check out the DE ABC session on the 26th

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13058

mustgetbig
01-14-08, 2:10 pm
trust me bro ill be there

Angst
01-14-08, 5:03 pm
I just got the care package today, which includes the Animalpak banner and tons of other goodies, when i opened up the box I was like "HOLY SHIT!"
You guys will not be disappointed.

Cstlfx
01-14-08, 5:11 pm
Hell yea bro! Oh, did we ever decide if we were eatin somewhere afterwards?

I'm really tempted to go to the Delaware session as well, but damn, its 3 1/2 hours away from me. I may have to go to have one last bit of fun before I buckle down and finish college.

Angst
01-14-08, 5:21 pm

I'm really tempted to go to the Delaware session as well, but damn, its 3 1/2 hours away from me. I may have to go to have one last bit of fun before I buckle down and finish college.

Far Beyond Driven knows a couple good places to eat at Syracuse, we'll see what everybody's in the mood for after the workout.
Also I second about going to the Delaware session.

futilekyle
01-14-08, 9:05 pm
Psyched for this weekend, I'll be driving up friday with my family so I cannot drive on saturday,

By the was Angst, did you grab me that t shirt?

Angst
01-15-08, 3:38 pm
Psyched for this weekend, I'll be driving up friday with my family so I cannot drive on saturday,

By the was Angst, did you grab me that t shirt?

I got your t-shirt ready bro, see you on Saturday.

futilekyle
01-15-08, 6:32 pm
Thanks, appreciate it, psyched about the workout

Far Beyond Driven
01-15-08, 7:08 pm
All ready for the workout, just one problem. No credit card or any way to get an animal t-shirt online. I have animal logos and a lightbox for transparencies. I could easily transfer the design onto a regular t shirt. Is that a problem, or do I need the genuine article?

Far Beyond Driven
01-15-08, 7:45 pm

As far as eats, there's a place right around the corner from the gym called dominick's, theres a place further on called delmonico's, or there's a place in the middle called the brooklyn pickle. It's a really good deli that had all the lean meat you could want, and the portions and prices are pretty decent. So it's a choice between 2 steakhouses and a sandwich shop. That's pretty much all of the quality food there is within a reasonable distance from the gym.

7707mutt
01-17-08, 1:46 pm
DAMMM Bros I so wish I was there...in person I can not but in spirit I will!!!

futilekyle
01-17-08, 5:12 pm
Shit guys for some reason I had it in my head that this was going down in buffalo, I'm supposed to be headed up there for my sisters birthday this weekend, I thought it was going to work out perfectly and even if I didn't go to Buffalo, I don't have a car right now so I can't drive to Syracuse.

I don't know what I'm gonna do

DStorie7
01-17-08, 6:28 pm
Syracuse, here. Anyone else from 'cuse-auburn-liverpool area?

syracuse/liverpool border... didn't know anyone from my area was on the forum

Indomitable Will
01-17-08, 6:50 pm
Damn, I'm still getting to know my way around this board. I'm about three hours from Syracuse. I just saw that there's an ABC Event there this Saturday. I wish I knew sooner. I'll be at the next one that's in the area.

Cstlfx
01-17-08, 7:14 pm
I'm confused, whats the head count now?

Far Beyond Driven
01-17-08, 7:16 pm
syracuse/liverpool border... didn't know anyone from my area was on the forum

I work in syracuse, live in weedsport.

widdlewade44
01-19-08, 6:52 am
Good luck with today's gathering. I'm looking forward to viewing the pics, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Angst
01-20-08, 1:06 am
The Upstate NY ABC is being postponed to next Sunday, same location, the gym opens until 1 PM on Sundays, so anyone whose interested in attending will have to be there at 11:30 AM the latest. So it will be:

Hercules Gym
2004 Teall Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13206

January 27th, at 11:30 AM

Toni69
01-20-08, 6:36 am
I cant wait to see these pics!

Far Beyond Driven
01-20-08, 8:40 am
Oh, and pics you will see! With the postponement, more people will be able to attend, and I think that will make for a much better experience. I don't mind waiting a bit so I can meet more of these guys. And more cameras in the mix. See y'all then.

futilekyle
01-20-08, 4:32 pm
Thats perfect that it got postponed, now I'm planning on it a little more carefully.

Angst
01-25-08, 3:12 am
The gathering this Sunday is held at the same place at 11:30 A.M. Is anyone bring a camera besides myself? Also I'll be driving so the people from Rochester PM me your address or we can meet up at some place.

Toni69
01-25-08, 3:14 am
Angst! You better be in some pics man! :)

Cstlfx
01-25-08, 10:03 am
The gathering this Sunday is held at the same place at 11:30 A.M. Is anyone bring a camera besides myself? Also I'll be driving so the people from Rochester PM me your address or we can meet up at some place.

I only have a 2 megapixel camera on my cell phone. It sucks, but we could use it if thats the only other camera around.

mustgetbig
01-25-08, 1:07 pm
DAMN i cant come sum stuff is happening family related pce

Angst
01-25-08, 2:00 pm
Angst! You better be in some pics man! :)

Dont worry Toni we'll take plenty of pics

I only have a 2 megapixel camera on my cell phone. It sucks, but we could use it if thats the only other camera around.

I will bring my digital camera with me so we should be fine.

DAMN i cant come sum stuff is happening family related pce

It's alright bro, there'll be more gatherings in the future.

Far Beyond Driven
01-26-08, 4:29 pm
I'm bringing a camera, too. Now all of the forvm can see how funny I look.....

Cstlfx
01-29-08, 6:27 pm
Whens the next one going to be? We need to get plans in motion now so everyone can block that day on their calendar. Weekends are key for me. Whats everyone's feelings?

mustgetbig
01-29-08, 8:57 pm
Im Cool With Weekends As Long As It Aint Feb14-feb28

Indomitable Will
01-29-08, 9:32 pm
Weekends are best for me, too. Also, sometime after March. My wife's having a baby approximately February 28th and I'd like to be home as much as possible for the first month after the baby is born. (This was gonna be the year I went to Arnold, too. Guess I'll have to wait till next year).

Cstlfx
01-29-08, 10:23 pm
I'm thinking it probably wont be for at least a couple months from now. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling so we'll have more than 3 people this time around.

Far Beyond Driven
01-31-08, 5:45 pm
I got a guy that I work with who is going to get on the forvm, so he'll be at our next ABC. 18 year old kid, but great genetics and a lot of heart.

Cstlfx
01-31-08, 6:50 pm
I got a guy that I work with who is going to get on the forvm, so he'll be at our next ABC. 18 year old kid, but great genetics and a lot of heart.

Sounds great, so we'll have at least 4 there next time. lol.

Indomitable Will
01-31-08, 9:25 pm
Sounds great, so we'll have at least 4 there next time. lol.

Don't forget about me. Also, a buddy of mine has shown interest in the ABC. I'm not sure if he'd be willing to register here or not, though. He's not on any forums. He's pretty beastly, but he'd probably be worried about being weak because he's been dealing with some bicep tendon injury. He hasn't done heavy upper body in quite some time. I'll ask him, though.

Angst
02-01-08, 12:12 am
Don't forget about me. Also, a buddy of mine has shown interest in the ABC. I'm not sure if he'd be willing to register here or not, though. He's not on any forums. He's pretty beastly, but he'd probably be worried about being weak because he's been dealing with some bicep tendon injury. He hasn't done heavy upper body in quite some time. I'll ask him, though.

Well the ABC is not a powerlifting meet, we train hard but not for the sake of out lifting somebody. Plus we can just doing legs, its "easier" to do drop sets on the leg press with more people.

Ettinger74
02-03-08, 10:27 pm
hey ill be there next time too i wasnt going to be here for the meet on the 20th and didnt check up on the board again to see that it was put off until the 27th keep me updated on the next meet i would like to be there

gymaddict24
03-02-08, 6:05 pm
near the Canadian Boarder, Potsdam.

xahliftinracerx
03-03-08, 12:01 pm
whats up upstate new yorkers?? I'm a freshmen at Ithaca College now but live only 20 minutes away in a little upstate town. Not to many people powerlift around here but there are some big hosses that bodybuild.

a Little info about me..I'm 19 now, lift in my garage and at the fitness center here (the garage is so much better! lol), been lifting for a little less than 3 years. I've won 2 USAPL National championships, been to 2 IPF Subjunior championships finishing 4th in 06 and won in 07. I also have 3 world records to my name (402 bench, 628 dead, 1532 total) in the 165 lb class. I'm currently cutting to 148 lbs and trying to get there by USAPL PA States on March 29th so I can compete at nationals this year at 148.

I'm also starting a powerlifting club at Ithaca College so anyone thats going to enroll or is enrolled at Ithaca College can join.

Cstlfx
03-03-08, 2:53 pm
whats up upstate new yorkers?? I'm a freshmen at Ithaca College now but live only 20 minutes away in a little upstate town. Not to many people powerlift around here but there are some big hosses that bodybuild.

a Little info about me..I'm 19 now, lift in my garage and at the fitness center here (the garage is so much better! lol), been lifting for a little less than 3 years. I've won 2 USAPL National championships, been to 2 IPF Subjunior championships finishing 4th in 06 and won in 07. I also have 3 world records to my name (402 bench, 628 dead, 1532 total) in the 165 lb class. I'm currently cutting to 148 lbs and trying to get there by USAPL PA States on March 29th so I can compete at nationals this year at 148.

I'm also starting a powerlifting club at Ithaca College so anyone thats going to enroll or is enrolled at Ithaca College can join.

Damn bro, cant wait until we get another ABC together. Cant wait to see your lifts.

Seems to be quite a bit more people talking this time then last time. Hey Angst, any time in the future when we can get another one together?

Angst
03-03-08, 5:00 pm
Yes we should start planning for our next gathering, I just got back from the Arnold and my show is coming up so money is kinda tight right now. How's mid-April sound?

Cstlfx
03-03-08, 7:45 pm
Yes we should start planning for our next gathering, I just got back from the Arnold and my show is coming up so money is kinda tight right now. How's mid-April sound?

You lucky sob, money was too tight this year for me to get to the Arnold. mid-April sounds good. Thats gives us plenty of time to make sure people can make it. Anyone else down for mid-April??

Far Beyond Driven
03-03-08, 7:54 pm
What's up, man! Yeah, mid april sounds good to me, too. It'll be nice to have a bigger crew this time around.

baftub
03-16-08, 12:04 pm
You lucky sob, money was too tight this year for me to get to the Arnold. mid-April sounds good. Thats gives us plenty of time to make sure people can make it. Anyone else down for mid-April??

You dont happen to lift at the Court Jester do you??

Cstlfx
03-16-08, 12:21 pm
Nope, not at the court jester, I lift here on campus, at Fitspace. I live on campus so its quickest and easiest to get to.

baftub
03-16-08, 1:32 pm
Nope, not at the court jester, I lift here on campus, at Fitspace. I live on campus so its quickest and easiest to get to.

Ah I see. I was wondering because there are these two pretty big dudes who go to the court jester (usually late at night) and one of'em rocked an Animal Tshirt and it caught my attention. Both look like they compete and Im interested in knowing their stats/who they are.

Angst
03-16-08, 4:12 pm
Ah I see. I was wondering because there are these two pretty big dudes who go to the court jester (usually late at night) and one of'em rocked an Animal Tshirt and it caught my attention. Both look like they compete and Im interested in knowing their stats/who they are.

Should try and get them to come to our next gathering, the more the merrier

Cstlfx
03-16-08, 4:13 pm
Yea, if they're wearing Animal gear, tell them about the forvm and tell them to come to the next Upstate ABC.

baftub
03-17-08, 4:29 pm
Should try and get them to come to our next gathering, the more the merrier

Eh Ive never talked to him before.. Kind of an age difference and he doesnt look too talkative haha.

Yea, if they're wearing Animal gear, tell them about the forvm and tell them to come to the next Upstate ABC.

Alrighty I'll try to.

Angst
03-17-08, 4:34 pm
Wear your own Animal gear and maybe he'll talk to you first

baftub
03-20-08, 8:47 am
Wear your own Animal gear and maybe he'll talk to you first

S'what I do. Yellow one's a tad big but meh I'm 5'5''..

mwilly
04-06-08, 1:03 am
I'm new to the way of the Animal , I live in Oswego, let me know where and when , I'll try to make it..

Cstlfx
04-06-08, 1:09 am
All right guys, we're now in April and we were planning on mid-April. However, as soon as we said something, everyone stopped talking. Is anyone up for a mid-April lifting session, or should we do it later??

mwilly
04-06-08, 1:14 am
I'm only four months into lifting, Am I too green for this ? If not it will depend on my work schedule (shift work).

mustgetbig
04-06-08, 7:47 am
I'm only four months into lifting, Am I too green for this ? If not it will depend on my work schedule (shift work).

everyone is welcome it dont mater if ya started lifting yesterday i myself have only been lifting for 5months

Cstlfx
04-06-08, 11:16 am

not only are you good to go, but it might even help you out. I know when I go to these things I always find new tips and tricks that help me out, or even how to properly execute lifts.

mwilly
04-06-08, 7:44 pm
Thanks, sounds great. I 'll keeping checking in for a date and location.

Cstlfx
04-06-08, 10:17 pm
Last time we met at the Hercules gym in Syracuse, should we do that again? That was a really kick ass gym!

Angst
04-06-08, 10:54 pm
Last time we met at the Hercules gym in Syracuse, should we do that again? That was a really kick ass gym!

Yea it was, so who is up for it? When is everybody free?

Cstlfx
04-06-08, 11:07 pm
i'm free on weekends

Cstlfx
04-07-08, 5:16 pm
Just trying to keep this thing up, are there other people who want this done? So far i've done more ABC's out of state than in state, i'd like to change that. hahaha.

Cstlfx
04-09-08, 2:19 am
Sometime in My perhaps?

futilekyle
04-09-08, 6:48 pm
Spring Break next week, a little soon but just an idea. I'm def down for anytime, usually weekend days. Lets get this organized asap.

Angst
04-09-08, 7:10 pm
Spring Break next week, a little soon but just an idea. I'm def down for anytime, usually weekend days. Lets get this organized asap.

I was looking at the first week of May at Hercules at Syracuse. But we can certainly held one at Rochester if there's enough people interested. I will be weak as hell though since I'm currently 3 days out from my show, I guess I'll be the offical photographer then.

baftub
04-10-08, 11:07 pm
Pick me up and Im down haha.

mwilly
04-11-08, 3:06 am
Angst, I might have a couple of guys from work that I train with that might want to come ?? We are more likly to come if held in Syracuse, and is on a day we're not working.

Cstlfx
04-11-08, 3:55 am
Pick me up and Im down haha.

If you're in Bing, then I wouldnt mind carpooling.

If you want to bring guys from work you can, but try to get them on here so they're part of the Legion!!

Angst
04-11-08, 6:20 pm
It will be on May 4th, at Hercules Gym at Syracuse. 11:30 A.M., its $7 for a one day pass.
Here's the address for the gym:

2004 Teall Ave
Syracuse, NY, 13206
(315) 433-1361

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Cstlfx
04-11-08, 9:55 pm
Is that going to be enough time or should we make it start at 11? The place closes at 1 on sunday remember?

Also, is the owner okay with possible 10 or more of us showing up (if everyone can make it)?

Angst
04-11-08, 11:07 pm
Is that going to be enough time or should we make it start at 11? The place closes at 1 on sunday remember?

Also, is the owner okay with possible 10 or more of us showing up (if everyone can make it)?

That's a good suggestion, 11 should give us plenty of time. I think the owner will be cool with it, the gym was pretty empty last time.

Cstlfx
04-12-08, 5:09 am
Sounds great to me! Who else is in this time around?

Far Beyond Driven
04-12-08, 8:59 pm
You know I'm in! Been looking forward to this since the time I hit the highway after the last one.

mwilly
04-13-08, 2:01 am
As far as I know I'll be able to make it with at least one guy from work, I'll keep you posted.

Indomitable Will
04-14-08, 6:30 am
We should see if we can get one farther east or south sometime. Syracuse is 212 miles from me and Rochester is even farther. I suppose I'd just be better off going to one down in nyc, that's like 2 or 2.5 hours south of me, but I don't exactly like the city. Oh well, I did go to the last CT one, that seems to be the closest for me.

Lewy23
04-14-08, 7:40 am
damnit!!! I am actually in Syracuse on business Today thru Wed afternoon...I wish the ABC session was one of those days....well good luck in May and kick some ass for me!

Lewy

Cstlfx
04-14-08, 12:00 pm
We should see if we can get one farther east or south sometime. Syracuse is 212 miles from me and Rochester is even farther. I suppose I'd just be better off going to one down in nyc, that's like 2 or 2.5 hours south of me, but I don't exactly like the city. Oh well, I did go to the last CT one, that seems to be the closest for me.

where do you reside?

Indomitable Will
04-14-08, 10:48 pm
where do you reside?

Southeastern Columbia County.

Cstlfx
04-14-08, 10:53 pm
wow, you are far away. Hopefully we can get an eastern one sometime soon. We've got to get some more people for Upstate NY, so we might be able to have a few different places to go to.

Cstlfx
04-18-08, 12:41 am
Is there anybody else going?

mwilly
04-27-08, 10:57 am
Just checking in to make sure we're still a go for sunday. I'll be coming with one guy from work, he just joined the legion.

Angst
04-27-08, 12:36 pm
Just checking in to make sure we're still a go for sunday. I'll be coming with one guy from work, he just joined the legion.

Sounds good bro, looking forward to meeting you on May 4th.

Cstlfx
04-27-08, 4:23 pm
What are we lifting?

Angst
04-27-08, 7:08 pm
What are we lifting?

Chest I believe, may have to split into 2 groups if we have enough people.

Cstlfx
04-27-08, 10:34 pm
Awesome. Hopefully some of you guys know something about powerlifting cause I want to see if my form is good for the bench press.

mwilly
04-28-08, 5:50 am
Looking forward to meeting everyone. Will it be o.k. if my 13 year old son tags along? If it's not just say so, it's not a problem if he can't.

Angst
04-28-08, 10:44 am
Looking forward to meeting everyone. Will it be o.k. if my 13 year old son tags along? If it's not just say so, it's not a problem if he can't.

That's fine bro, but that gym has a dog that they let run around without a leash, it doesn't bite or anything, shouldn't be a big deal.

Cstlfx
04-28-08, 3:06 pm

If we get them while they're young, all the better. Hahaha. Hoomgar brings his son to the Delaware and Jersey ABC's, I dont see any problem with bringing yours.

mwilly
04-28-08, 6:16 pm
Sounds great he'll think it's a big deal, also one other guy from work is coming along, I 'll get him signed up !!!

Cstlfx
04-28-08, 11:42 pm
All right, I think i'm bringing one other person, maybe two. Lets hope!!

Cstlfx
04-29-08, 7:44 pm
All right, I've got three people to be tagging along with me.

Sot thats:
Cstlfx +3
mwilly +2
Angst
FarBeyondDriven?

anyone else that needs to be put on the list?

mwilly
04-30-08, 12:46 pm
Guys it looks like it will be MWilly + 3, one guy coming with me is a member at the gym, he thinks a few members might hang with us.. ROCK SOLID........

Cstlfx
04-30-08, 3:27 pm
Awesome! Looks like we'll have a good turnout this time. Dont forget to bring cameras with charged batteries!

Angst
04-30-08, 6:43 pm
Awesome! Looks like we'll have a good turnout this time. Dont forget to bring cameras with charged batteries!

Haha I will be sure to do that

Far Beyond Driven
05-01-08, 7:02 am
x2

Cstlfx
05-01-08, 9:23 pm
So, farbeyonddriven, are you bringing two extra people? Or are you agreeing with what angst said?

mwilly
05-07-08, 9:25 am
My Son and I had a great time, looking forward to next meet. The turn out was good, Troy "The Big Fella" or better known as "Access Denide" had quite a few members of Hercules come. Ended up getting a bench and weights for the house, my son hasn't stopped asking since the meet, he also can't wait for the next ABC.

Angst
05-07-08, 10:44 am
My Son and I had a great time, looking forward to next meet. The turn out was good, Troy "The Big Fella" or better known as "Access Denide" had quite a few members of Hercules come. Ended up getting a bench and weights for the house, my son hasn't stopped asking since the meet, he also can't wait for the next ABC.

It was cool meeting you guys, glad everybody had a great time. I'm looking forward to go back to Hercules as well, we'll definitely have another one in the coming months.

mwilly
05-09-08, 4:40 am
Hope all goes well with school. Looking forward to seeing pictures from ABC.

Angst
05-09-08, 1:52 pm
Hope all goes well with school. Looking forward to seeing pictures from ABC.

Sorry Mike I forgot to mention that if you click on The Board, and then The Gallery, you can check out the pics from our gathering and the ABCs from other regions as well.

Angst
05-21-08, 11:13 pm
There will be a NPC regional show here at Rochester on June 12th I believe. Also there should be an expo as well, so there'll be tons of free stuff. The guest posers will be Phil Heath, Johny Jackson, Bob Chick, George Farah and more.

If there's enough people wants to come, I'm think maybe we can have a gathering after the pre-judging, then go out to eat, and then go back to watch the night show. Let me know if anyone's interested. Either way I'll most likely to go and post some pics of the pros.

KingRage
06-29-08, 1:32 pm
Poughkeepsie/Hyde Park area animal here. Newbie and looking to swell. I go to Planet Finess, gets the job done for a fraction of the cost. Anyone else in the same vicinity?

Angst
06-30-08, 12:46 pm
Poughkeepsie/Hyde Park area animal here. Newbie and looking to swell. I go to Planet Finess, gets the job done for a fraction of the cost. Anyone else in the same vicinity?

I need a place to train for the month of July, I'll have to look into that, a buddy told me their rates are really cheap. Do they really have that grunt alarm thing in there?

silverbax80
08-09-08, 8:32 pm
When's the next meet we're going to put together? Syracuse area on North is good for me! I haven't been to one yet and I'd like to participate.

mustgetbig
08-09-08, 8:54 pm
When's the next meet we're going to put together? Syracuse area on North is good for me! I haven't been to one yet and I'd like to participate.

me also

Maestro
08-14-08, 10:34 am
Anyone around the delmar/albany region?

just wondering.

I live in albany and i train at albany strength.

mustgetbig
08-18-08, 10:13 am
is there anyone wanting to get another abc session together?..im down to go to one

mustgetbig
08-21-08, 10:03 pm
bump

mustgetbig
08-25-08, 8:22 pm
bump again

BiG in NYC 823
09-11-08, 10:13 am
Just wanted to give fellow Animals a "Heads-up"...

In NYC, October 18 @ Steel Gym...NY Animals will hold an ABC!!!

I don't know how far/close everyone lives to NYC, but I figured I would give you guys a notice, that way, maybe you guys can plan a trip and come to NYC to have one helluva an event!

Please reply/post within the NY Animals Thread:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090&highlight=PA

Thanks!!

mustgetbig
09-11-08, 8:04 pm
Just wanted to give fellow Animals a "Heads-up"...

In NYC, October 18 @ Steel Gym...NY Animals will hold an ABC!!!

I don't know how far/close everyone lives to NYC, but I figured I would give you guys a notice, that way, maybe you guys can plan a trip and come to NYC to have one helluva an event!

Please reply/post within the NY Animals Thread:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090&highlight=PA

Thanks!!

i would if i had transportation seems like no one in upstate wants to get an abc together

BiG in NYC 823
09-11-08, 10:33 pm
i would if i had transportation seems like no one in upstate wants to get an abc together

=/ Give it time my friend! Good things come to those who are patient..and why not start one up yourself?

If you can make it, come down. It should be a good one.

Angst
10-04-08, 2:29 pm
What's up guys, sorry about the lack of updates. I've been extremely busy with school and work, so its unlikely that I'll be organizing any events in the near future.
I talked with J-dawg and decided it'll be better to have a new coordinator for our chapter. So is anyone interested?

Factory
11-13-08, 9:32 am
I would I if I had a car... haha I'm a real bum. If theres one in the syracuse area lemme know. I'll hit up the bus and get out there.

Hercules
11-13-08, 12:09 pm
NY Animals,
I will be in the Elmira/Corning area around Thanksgiving. If anyone knows of a decent gym I can train at for a few days PLEASE shoot a PM my way and let me know. I thank you in advance for your help.

0verc0me
12-10-08, 1:47 pm
hey guys,
I'm in the syracuse area, looking to get involved. I haven't been to anything yet, and am only 18 years old, but i've been training hard for 3 years and want to see what this is all about.

Go Big Or Go Home
12-19-08, 12:51 pm
I'm from Albany

WaltAssault
01-05-09, 1:15 pm
Hey all, I am from the Cortland area but I workout at work (we have a facility) so I am mostly looking to do these ABC things. It looks to me like there might be enough of us to do a southern tier thing but also I could be the middle point(for elmira and bing guys) to car pool on a trip to Syracuse.

I am definately in to meet you all as this site is awesomely inspirational to me. It has that shut-up and train feel to it.

I worked out hard in High school and College as I played College football but three years later and a family and carreer started have taken their toll. My wife finally told me I wasn't the hunk she chased after in high school anymore. Ouch. SO guess what my new motivation was.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

WaltAssault
01-05-09, 1:21 pm
Just a thought to all of you syracuse and rochester guys who are always trying to get together, I am from the Geneva NY area originally and they have a facility close to the thruway that is pretty decent and would be less than an hour for all of you. I would definately make that trip too. Waterloo and Seneca Falls (neighboring towns on the thruway) have gyms also.

Just a thought. Looking forward to getting some animal gear and making an ABC Event with all of you.

Far Beyond Driven
01-06-09, 3:55 pm
Long time, fellas. I'm officially resigning from the CNY ABC. In late October, I moved to Seattle, so I'll have to hook up with the chapter there. Angst, CSTLFX, loved pounding Iron with you guys, I'll keep an eye on the gallery for youse. Peace.

Mick

rekillzone
01-08-09, 11:44 pm
I live in the Syracuse area and would really like to get in on this

Spartan_73108
02-16-09, 9:58 am
Burnt Hills. Man i would love to get in on this. Everything about this sounds so perfect and unreal, i love it.

Big J
02-17-09, 4:35 am
Hey whats up bro's i'll be living in syracuse area this may when i get back from deployment

Speedgtr92
03-11-09, 6:48 pm
Sup, Scott here from Buffalo, NY. Anyone interested in having a gathering?

futilekyle
03-18-09, 7:36 pm
I'd like to get a gathering together in the next month or so - Rochester

Angst
03-18-09, 9:42 pm
I'd like to get a gathering together in the next month or so - Rochester

You're back in Rochester bro? I thought you were going to school at Ohio.

Spartan_73108
03-20-09, 10:48 pm
so anyone around albany? maybe closer to like saratoga springs?

0verc0me
04-03-09, 12:15 am
i'll be in the syracuse area in about a month or so.
never been involved with ABC, but i'm looking to get into it!

Hybridtheory2o
04-03-09, 7:53 pm
anyone from corning/elmira or horseheads area get at me