PDA

View Full Version : Rage and Cuts

John B
12-17-12, 1:46 pm
If I train first thing in the AM and take Rage beforehand, is it OK to take Cuts later in the day as recommended, i.e. mid-morning and mid-afternoon?

Universal Rep
12-18-12, 9:45 am
If I train first thing in the AM and take Rage beforehand, is it OK to take Cuts later in the day as recommended, i.e. mid-morning and mid-afternoon?

Typically its recommended to separate stims by 4-6 hours, so Rage and Cuts by 4-6 hours as both have stims. Of course, ya can always remove the red capsule in Cuts (stims) too. Thats an option.

C.Coronato
12-18-12, 10:36 am
Yea thats ok. I would simply take one or both of the red caps out so you're not getting too many stims.

John B
12-18-12, 11:51 am
Thanks for the info. . . . will probably just lay off the rage when I ramp up traning later next year. Want to get the full effect of the cuts. Have been toying with the idea of Cuts for a while now . . . once Spring hits, I'm all over it to help get rid of my Winter "coat".

Animal Rep
12-18-12, 2:49 pm
Good stack. Stims will help burn that fat. Good luck.

Enforcer
12-20-12, 8:38 pm

If you train in the AM, this is what I would do:

Cuts: 1st pack as soon as you awaken, literally as soon as your eyes open have it next to your bed with a full glass of water to wash it down, then take yoru 2nd 4-6 hours later between meals

Rage: 15 minutes prior to training

If those stims dont give you a nice kick in the ass in the morning, then idk what will