PDA

View Full Version : NJ Peach Tea new Shock Therapy Flavor

BigAnt
12-17-12, 4:25 pm
NJ PEACH TEA NEW FLAVOR FOR SHOCK THERAPY---YOU GUYS AT UNIVERSAL NOT ONLY HIT A HOME RUN...BUT A GRAND SLAM WITH HTIS ONE!

You all know I love-love the grape flavor the company uses, but the NJ Peach Tea is awesome. Mixes easily and has a great taste without adding a lot of water...

GREAT JOB GUYS!

Used it on Sunday, prior to my leg workout, after I worked a double (16 hours)

Had one of my best workouts...

deanna7272
12-17-12, 4:40 pm
I can't wait to try it...

If it has Big Ant's approval, it's gotta be good!!!

J-Dawg
12-17-12, 5:27 pm
Agreed Big Ant--Jersey Fresh Peach Tea is off the hook! Some great feedback already in about it over here too: http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/Jersey-fresh-peach-tea-Shock-is-the-Bomb

Bruiser
12-17-12, 5:30 pm
I can't wait to try this! I had a different PreWO that was peach tea flavored and loved it! So I know Universal's will be even better. You guys always nail the best flavors just right.

Jay
12-17-12, 9:07 pm
Got mine in.

YUM... Taste is spot on. I never imagined Id be drinking some sort of a tea flavored drink, pre workout.

BigAnt
12-17-12, 10:03 pm
Got mine in.

YUM... Taste is spot on. I never imagined Id be drinking some sort of a tea flavored drink, pre workout.
---------------------------------------------

Yeah buddy great flavor it has!

GUNS
12-17-12, 11:02 pm
Ant, I love it! I have always been a peach tea fan and Universal nailed the flavor!

Nix0r
12-18-12, 9:02 am
Had my first taste this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Ak4nW1Rg8

Appollonian
12-18-12, 9:12 am
Ant, I love it! I have always been a peach tea fan and Universal nailed the flavor!

I can't agree more. Of course I had some on it's own... and more mixed with some Hard Lemonade... incredible.

Universal Rep
12-18-12, 9:56 am
Got mine in.

With Corporate, open ur imagination to wuts possible, haha...

deanna7272
12-20-12, 12:58 pm
Got mine today... SCORE!!!!

I will say... I don't drink Snapple, I don't LIKE or drink iced teas, so I was a little apprehensive, BUT....

THIS IS THE SHIT...

I bought the 10 servings size, just in case.... When I am done, I will be getting the full size...

BRAVO!!!!