PDA

View Full Version : Drop Kick Life In The Face! Daily Quotes.

Freakshowelite
12-20-12, 9:27 pm
Daily quote:

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear"- James Hellingsworth

Freakshowelite
12-21-12, 4:48 pm
"Study while others are sleeping, work while others are loafing, prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing" - William Ward

Kill i oughtta
12-21-12, 5:37 pm
"Study while others are sleeping, work while others are loafing, prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing" - William Ward

i like this one

Freakshowelite
12-22-12, 2:26 pm
i like this one

its very similar to an arnold qoute. But its true, when you slacking theres always someone out there working and getting better

Freakshowelite
12-22-12, 2:31 pm
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” -Seneca

Freakshowelite
12-23-12, 5:27 pm
"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" -Winston Churchill

Freakshowelite
12-24-12, 5:36 pm
"Never ever give up on what you truly want out of life. The man with the biggest dreams is more powerful that the man with all the facts"- Kai Greene

Freakshowelite
12-25-12, 8:07 pm
"Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak, but tempers the strong." - Wicked Jester

Freakshowelite
12-26-12, 10:56 pm
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develope your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." -Arnold

C.Coronato
12-27-12, 9:54 am
Awesome quotes, def subbed for this.

Freakshowelite
12-27-12, 10:16 pm
"Even failure is success, the failure is not in the effort, every EARNEST effort adds in incriment of power"- Oscar Arden

Freakshowelite
12-28-12, 10:35 pm
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets"-Arnold/Mark Twain

Freakshowelite
12-30-12, 5:45 pm
"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"-unknown

Freakshowelite
01-01-13, 9:00 pm
"In order to become the person that you want to be takes an extraordinary amount of time and effort every single day. No one got to where they were without hard work regardless of whether or not they had talent. There is a huge misunderstanding between talent and skill. Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed after hours and hours of beating on your craft. Everyone who got to where they were not only had talent but the skill is the overwhelming factor that got them to where they were because they worked on it every single day. Its this idea, this concept of delaying gratification and taking each day as an opportunity to live up to that one grand accomplishment that you envision. You don't start and set out to build a wall over night. Instead you say I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day and soon enough you will have a wall. In order to get to one thousand, you need a thousand "ones". Each "one" seems insignificant in terms of what it represents, but you need each "one" to add up to one thousand. So you might think its ok to miss my workout today, one workout isn't going to kill me. But one day missed of training takes one day longer to get better. Each day is an opportunity to build and improve and carry out the task you want to carry out to help build up to that one grand accomplishment."

So what are you going to do today? But more importantly, how are you going to do it?

-Muscleprodigytv

Freakshowelite
01-02-13, 11:29 pm
"A lot of people in this world search endlessly for some complex, magical formula to understand why some people are successful and why others are not. It really boils down to this concept of productivity. Your gonna apply the most amount of effort the best of your ability in the given time that you have. All successful people realize that time is the most precious commodity out there. Its the one thing that you cant ever buy or buy back. These successful people realize they have an allotted time to perform a given task. Because going through the motions is the most disadvantageous thing that you can do. When you do something wrong the first time you have to go back and do it again the second time. Where as if you did it right the first time you'd never have to do it twice. All successful people realize this. That they're gonna give it their absolute all, putting their heart and soul into any task they do no matter how small or how large it is. That they're gonna be the best person they can be while doing it. They're gonna do it right, successful people do it right the first time. A lot of people disregard this success as they had the genetics to be there, that they cheated to get where they were. What everyone doesn't realize is that these people gave it their heart and soul through out every single rep, every single set, every single gym session, every single day for weeks for months for years for decades to get where they were. They weren't just gonna go through the motions, they were gonna break through all mental barriers to get to where they wanted to be. And that is the difference between those who are successful and those who are not."-MPTV

Icu812
01-03-13, 12:18 am
Awesome quotes, subbed!

Freakshowelite
01-03-13, 9:49 pm
"dont cry to give up cry to keep going. Dont cry to quit, you already in pain, your already hurt, get a reward from it" -Eric Thomas

Freakshowelite
01-10-13, 11:26 am
"dont cry to give up cry to keep going. Dont cry to quit, you already in pain, your already hurt, get a reward from it" -Eric Thomas

realize hope isnt short of your grasp, ressurect every dream that you've buried alive and never succomb to 5he war that you fight in your heart-jamie jasta

Aggression
01-10-13, 11:44 am
"In order to become the person that you want to be takes an extraordinary amount of time and effort every single day. No one got to where they were without hard work regardless of whether or not they had talent. There is a huge misunderstanding between talent and skill. Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed after hours and hours of beating on your craft. Everyone who got to where they were not only had talent but the skill is the overwhelming factor that got them to where they were because they worked on it every single day. Its this idea, this concept of delaying gratification and taking each day as an opportunity to live up to that one grand accomplishment that you envision. You don't start and set out to build a wall over night. Instead you say I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day and soon enough you will have a wall. In order to get to one thousand, you need a thousand "ones". Each "one" seems insignificant in terms of what it represents, but you need each "one" to add up to one thousand. So you might think its ok to miss my workout today, one workout isn't going to kill me. But one day missed of training takes one day longer to get better. Each day is an opportunity to build and improve and carry out the task you want to carry out to help build up to that one grand accomplishment."

So what are you going to do today? But more importantly, how are you going to do it?

-Muscleprodigytv

Like this one.

Altered Beast
01-10-13, 11:48 am
Subbed.

Freakshowelite
01-10-13, 9:26 pm
Like this one.

then you need to check out the muscleprodigytv youtube channel, amazing stuff!

Freakshowelite
01-10-13, 9:28 pm
The best way to screw up your life is to listen to others when they tell you how to live it

deanna7272
01-10-13, 9:46 pm
Subbing also...

Freakshowelite
01-11-13, 11:19 am
bring starvation to those who hunger for your defeat-jamie jasta

Altered Beast
01-11-13, 11:25 am
This quote I really like.

Freakshowelite
01-11-13, 9:11 pm
If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got

Freakshowelite
01-14-13, 11:53 am
the worst thing i could be is the same as everyone else, i'd hate that- arnold

Freakshowelite
01-15-13, 10:03 am
its a lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges...............and i believe in myself. -ali

Freakshowelite
01-16-13, 8:40 pm
those to weak to follow their own dreams will always find ways to discourage yours

Freakshowelite
01-22-13, 10:05 pm
"The squat starts between the chalk box and the bar. From that moment on you require 100% focus. If someone approaches you during that brief time you have every legal right to punch them in the neck" - Dave Tate

Christman
01-22-13, 10:25 pm
Loving this thread.

Freakshowelite
01-23-13, 9:56 am
Loving this thread.

thank you, i'll try to keep good ones coming!

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 9:58 am
"The squat starts between the chalk box and the bar. From that moment on you require 100% focus. If someone approaches you during that brief time you have every legal right to punch them in the neck" - Dave Tate

Great Quote!!

Freakshowelite
01-23-13, 11:27 am
i am a great believer in luck, and i find the harder i work the more i have of it. -thomas jefferson

Freakshowelite
01-24-13, 1:36 pm
the individual who goes the furthest generally is the one who is willing to do, dare, and attempt new things. the sure thing boat never gets far fromshore -dale carnagie

Bruiser
01-24-13, 1:51 pm
Loving this thread Marshall. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Freakshowelite
01-25-13, 10:35 pm
The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-25-13, 10:56 pm
I know this is for quotes. But check out bodybuilding motivation - your gift by shaqx something on YouTube... Literally gives me chills

Freakshowelite
01-27-13, 8:50 pm
I know this is for quotes. But check out bodybuilding motivation - your gift by shaqx something on YouTube... Literally gives me chills

I will absolutely check it out!

Freakshowelite
01-27-13, 8:52 pm
It doesnt matter where you are at the time you dare to dream, it doesnt matter where you've been. Just keep dreaming and keep working. The better picture that you're looking to create for yourself, it can be attained. -Kai Greene

korn_fed
01-28-13, 12:18 am
This one always stuck with me, let's see if you guys can guess who said it:
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

Freakshowelite
01-28-13, 8:53 pm
fear is fuel for cowards, throw a match into the fuel

Freakshowelite
01-31-13, 4:29 pm
I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn't

Aggression
01-31-13, 4:36 pm
This one always stuck with me, let's see if you guys can guess who said it:
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

TDKR

Freakshowelite
02-04-13, 3:01 pm
TDKR

Harvey Dent

Freakshowelite
02-05-13, 3:16 pm
Sometimes, standing for what you believe, means standing alone

Freakshowelite
02-07-13, 3:25 pm
I will try 100 times to get back up, and if I fail 100 times, If I fail and I give up do you ever think that I will get back up? If I fail I try again and again and again. Integrity, thats called courage!

Freakshowelite
02-08-13, 4:00 pm
The brick walls that are in our way are there for a reason. They are not there to keep us out. The are there to give up the way, the way to show us how bad we want it

Freakshowelite
02-10-13, 6:15 pm
A successful person can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others throw at them

Freakshowelite
02-11-13, 2:49 pm
One major thing that stands between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead, and the faith to finish

Freakshowelite
02-14-13, 2:31 pm
http://youtu.be/ner5un7Ke7c

Altered Beast
02-14-13, 3:15 pm
That is the best one so far!!!!!!! Arnold has been my hero since I was 7!

Bruiser
02-14-13, 3:20 pm
That is the best one so far!!!!!!! Arnold has been my hero since I was 7!

That's just because he's as obnoxious as you... Lmfao!

Altered Beast
02-14-13, 3:57 pm
That's just because he's as obnoxious as you... Lmfao!

LOL! Is that a good thing? =)

Freakshowelite
02-15-13, 2:55 pm
Proper preperation prevents poor performance

Bruiser
02-15-13, 2:57 pm
Proper preperation prevents poor performance

Thanks Marshall. I just spit all over the screen trying to read this out loud! Lol.

Freakshowelite
02-15-13, 3:02 pm
Thanks Marshall. I just spit all over the screen trying to read this out loud! Lol.

four year old read out loud leigh haha

Freakshowelite
02-17-13, 7:06 pm
Every action has a thought tied to it. You cannot have an action, without a thought first. What you think about, you bring about. What are thinking about?

Freakshowelite
02-20-13, 3:53 pm
Prevail by daring to fail

93turbobasket
02-21-13, 1:49 pm
"Sacrifice or regret.... you choose" Camillo Villegas

Freakshowelite
02-21-13, 2:25 pm
http://youtu.be/SxEL8zloYPo

Freakshowelite
02-23-13, 2:23 am
Those to weak to follow their own dreams will always find ways to discourage yours

Freakshowelite
02-24-13, 4:38 pm
"From the second you walk through that door nothing else matters. Not your job, not your wife, not your problems, not your kids, not your pain. Nothing else matters but that weight, and moving it."

Freakshowelite
02-24-13, 4:52 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV63DbQ_qSc&feature=share&list=UUGxXDtRBJfDuCDv392x28Dw

Freakshowelite
02-26-13, 1:40 pm
http://youtu.be/phJN5NyrGO4

TheJuggernautBitch
02-27-13, 6:43 pm
heard a cool quote in a universal video i watched earlier...
"the only people who should get a good nights sleep are those who have already accomplished their dreams, or those who don't have any."

TheJuggernautBitch
02-27-13, 6:43 pm
SQUAT AND LEAVE. - Kirk Karwoski

Freakshowelite
03-10-13, 7:42 pm
realize hope isnt short of your grasp, ressurect every dream that you've buried alive and never succumb to the war that you fight in your heart

wedge
03-10-13, 8:40 pm
realize hope isnt short of your grasp, ressurect every dream that you've buried alive and never succumb to the war that you fight in your heart

Hatebreed lyrics

Freakshowelite
03-11-13, 1:31 pm
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

korn_fed
03-12-13, 1:19 am
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.

Freakshowelite
03-12-13, 1:19 pm
“Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary to overcome the original difficulty.”–William J. Bennett - The Book of Virtues

Freakshowelite
03-14-13, 1:37 pm
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Freakshowelite
03-18-13, 1:24 pm
"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know

Freakshowelite
03-18-13, 1:49 pm
Resistance: Never giving up on what your doing no matter what brick walls there are or what obstacles are in your way. Never listening to anyone who tells you no. Never taking no for an answer. Telling yourself I'm going to succeed, because I am different than everyone else, because this is me who is doing this. I have the work ethic, the drive, and the capabilities to be the best. Someone on this earth has got to be the best at what they do, It could just as easily be you, why cant it. You can always make an excuse as to why it cant be you. But on the other hand you can give it your absolute all.
You have two choices. You can say ehh its not gonna be me, I'm not even gonna try. Or you can say to yourself let me put in as much effort as possible today, tommorrow and the day after that on an endless timeline and see where it takes me. And if you come up short at least you know you gave it everything you had. Never underestimate what you are capable of. Because its all about hard work, and everyone has the ability to work hard.
I hope you have it in you to be extraordinary. Do everything in your power to be LEGENDARY.

Freakshowelite
03-20-13, 2:57 pm
In order to become the person that you want to be takes an extraordinary amount of time and effort every single day. No one got to where they were without hard work regardless of whether or not they had talent. There is a huge misunderstanding between talent and skill. Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed after hours and hours of beating on your craft. Everyone who got to where they were not only had talent but the skill is the overwhelming factor that got them to where they were because they worked on it every single day. Its this idea, this concept of delaying gratification and taking each day as an opportunity to live up to that one grand accomplishment that you envision. You don't start and set out to build a wall over night. Instead you say I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day and soon enough you will have a wall. In order to get to one thousand, you need a thousand "ones". Each "one" seems insignificant in terms of what it represents, but you need each "one" to add up to one thousand. So you might think its ok to miss my workout today, one workout isn't going to kill me. But one day missed of training takes one day longer to get better. Each day is an opportunity to build and improve and carry out the task you want to carry out to help build up to that one grand accomplishment.

Freakshowelite
03-26-13, 1:56 pm
http://youtu.be/5fsm-QbN9r8

G Diesel
03-26-13, 2:05 pm
Those to weak to follow their own dreams will always find ways to discourage yours

Very true and very well said.

"the only people who should get a good nights sleep are those who have already accomplished their dreams, or those who don't have any."

Church.

Peace, G

Freakshowelite
03-28-13, 2:38 pm
Rise Rebel Make a Fist Resist!

Merc_enary
03-28-13, 2:51 pm

^ one of my favorites. Definitely holds a lot of ground. Dont know it has been submitted yet...

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".

Peace.

Freakshowelite
03-29-13, 2:03 pm
CAN YOU FEEL IT BUILDING
DEVASTATION IS ON THE WAY
FEEL THE HAIR ON THE BACK OF YOUR NECK
AS THE RUSH BEGINS

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY
I EARNED THIS WITH SWEAT AND BLOOD
YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY
TAKE WHAT'S MINE

BREATHING NEW LIFE BACK INTO ME
CHALLENGING ALL THE POWERS THAT BE

CAN YOU FEEL IT SLIPPING
AS YOU LOSE YOUR GRIP ON ME
CAN YOU FACE THAT I WON IN THE END
I CAN'T KEEP FROM LAUGHING

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY
YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY
TAKE WHAT'S MINE

DON'T YOU SEE IT COMING
WHEN YOU'VE CAUGHT ON, IT'S TOO LATE
WHEN IT HITS, DON'T FORGET WHO I AM
DON'T FORGET THIS FACE

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY
YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY
TAKE WHAT'S MINE

-DamagePlan

Freakshowelite
04-01-13, 3:04 pm
Embrace what's inside of you,never change just to be accepted.
Stay true And tell the world I know who I am. I am not ashamed. I will never change.
I will not change for you! I will not change for you!

Be proud of who you are. Be yourself and you'll reach the stars.
Don't pretend to be something you're not,be proud of who you are!
Be proud
Of who you are!

I know who I am! I am not ashamed!
I will never change!
This is who I was born to be!
This is who I will always be!

The Browning

Freakshowelite
04-02-13, 2:35 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLKxAqE5fA&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
04-02-13, 2:36 pm
You want to see me fail
You won't get your chance
You want to see me fail
You'll never get your chance

This is our lives
This is who we are
You can't put a price on it
It's strength within our hearts

From within our souls
Stood strong throughout the years
This runs through our veins
We stay true to ourselves

(You want to see me fail...)

Who are you to judge us
Who are you to condemn us
I have respect, honour and dedication
For my family and friends

From within our souls

This is thicker than blood
Its all we have

PROVEN

Hatebreed

Freakshowelite
04-03-13, 2:42 pm
The words that changed my life: “It never gets easier. You just get stronger.”
-Kai Greene

Freakshowelite
04-03-13, 2:43 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwk_4clLqg&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
04-04-13, 2:32 pm
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- Albert Einstein

Freakshowelite
04-04-13, 2:34 pm
http://youtu.be/aziTM8dIEnc

Freakshowelite
04-05-13, 2:36 pm
Be encouraged when you see someone else achieve something. Make sure that you understand what is at the core of their success. Understand that the power of mind, the power of the ability to make a decision and the power to decide to be and tap into my better resources are at the core of my success. The portrait of my life that I choose to create is done so by my mind.

-Kai Greene

Freakshowelite
04-05-13, 2:37 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kMZWW1T3kk&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
04-08-13, 2:13 pm
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein

Dman
04-08-13, 3:12 pm
You want to see me fail
You want to see me fail
You'll never get your chance

This is our lives
This is who we are
You can't put a price on it
It's strength within our hearts

From within our souls

Who are you to judge us
Who are you to condemn us
I have respect, honour and dedication
For my family and friends

From within our souls

This is thicker than blood
Its all we have

PROVEN

Hatebreed

Great song right there Freakshowelite!!

Freakshowelite
04-10-13, 2:40 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SLvcTVAgL0&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Merc_enary
04-10-13, 3:44 pm
Favorite verse from the song "Hungry"by Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard...

"Focus on my own
Every day will test me
Nobody will ever fucking catch me
I live to be the best
This is all I got, this is all I got
I ignore the pain 'cause the pain will never stop
You're better than this, I'm better than this
You're bigger then this, I'm better than this
I'm better than this I'm bigger than this"

Altered Beast
04-10-13, 4:59 pm
Loving the Kai Greene vids! That man is really fired up and focused.

Freakshowelite
04-11-13, 2:08 pm
http://youtu.be/phJN5NyrGO4

Freakshowelite
04-11-13, 2:21 pm
I don’t know what to say really.
Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives all comes down to today.
Either we heal as a team or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch, play by play till we’re finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen believe me and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us or we can fight our way back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.

Now I can’t do it for you.
I’m too old.
I look around and I see these young faces and I think
I mean
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh…. I pissed away all my money believe it or not.
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately, I can’t even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know when you get old in life things get taken from you.
That’s, that’s part of life.
But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Source: LYBIO.net
Because in either game life or football the margin for error is so small.
I mean one half step too late or to early you don’t quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast and you don’t quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know when we add up all those inches that’s going to make the fucking difference between WINNING and LOSING between LIVING and DYING.

I’ll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch.
And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can’t make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it, you are gonna do the same thing for him.

That’s a team, gentlemen and either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals.
That’s football guys.
That’s all it is.

Freakshowelite
04-14-13, 5:00 pm
http://youtu.be/hV63DbQ_qSc

Freakshowelite
04-14-13, 5:03 pm
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free.
Released from those poisonous fears.
Resurrected once and for all.
You want me to hold my tongue
Then why the fuck am I here?
You want me to bottle my rage
Cause you never had the heart to say what I say.
My life, my body, my pride.
You have no opinion, no right.
I've built myself nothing like you.
My refusal is my way of life.
Doubt me, Hate me
You're the inspiration I need
My life, my body, my pride
You have no say
My life, my body, my pride
You don't have say
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free.
Though I'm still far from perfection.
I stay relevant, I'm still vigilante.
I have so much more to say.
I have so much more to fight for.
I've used your lack of inspiration.
As my awakening, its my ability to live forever
By my own command.
To be vehement, remain confident.
Doubt me, Hate me
You're the inspiration I need
You're all the inspiration I need.
Your doubt, it fuels me.
Your hate, it drives me.
The challenge ignites me.
You make me fight harder.

DANO
04-14-13, 8:50 pm
Awesome stuff in here brother!

Freakshowelite
04-17-13, 2:19 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kMZWW1T3kk&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
04-17-13, 2:20 pm
I used to look at my life and ask god why.
How could this happen to me?
You've betrayed me at first breath.
Every time I turn to walk you were there to knock me down.
Here I am down on my knees again.
Give me a reason to live or help me understand why I feel I'm at war.
And my only hearts cry.
Let me hear the sound of your voice.
I know I'm not just here.
Bring purpose for my life.
Even now that my passion grows inside me I can't fight it.
Even now the balance that I held has fallen and buried me.
Everything that we felt from birth until now has helped build us into who we are.
Brick by brick.
Stone by stone.
We were built brick by brick to make a stand for all to see.
I see now what we were meant for.
We were born and bred for war.
We're scared and plagued with pain.
Yet without hesitation we're sent out in the middle of a war and told to survive.
How is this fair?
We take a look at the world and see that it's struggling, scared, and falling apart.
Yet we stare straight into the eyes of the world and press on even though it screams back you'll fail.
Yes this world is struggling, scared, and falling apart.
However, this world wasn't built to last and we are.
Each one of us have desires within that we must fight for.
The enemy is cunning and will try to attack us where our defenses are most weak.
During these times we mustn't close our eyes and harden our hearts in fear.
We must turn and face our enemy and fight for every last breath.
The road is long, hard and filled with trials and temptation.
When we fall we must have the strength to pick ourselves back up and press on.
-War of Ages

Freakshowelite
04-22-13, 2:20 pm
http://youtu.be/Q-6JAAMrmeU

Freakshowelite
04-23-13, 2:19 pm
http://youtu.be/uZf_NBYaJfk

Freakshowelite
04-23-13, 2:19 pm
Fuck can't!

Freakshowelite
04-23-13, 2:26 pm
http://youtu.be/jFAfKlfQZdg

Freakshowelite
04-24-13, 2:19 pm
http://youtu.be/3s8Qqouaasg

Freakshowelite
04-24-13, 2:22 pm
Everything I loved left me
Everything I cared for died or changed
I've fallen, I failed
And I lost everything I fought to gain
Over - Overcome
Everytime you spit in my face
Over - Overcome
Add more weight! I won't break
Over - Overcome
Won't allow myself to be beat
Overcome, Overcome, rise back up

Always trouble surrounding me
But I've learned from past mistakes
I've seen true hate, felt real pain
Still there's nothing that can stop me

Break me down
I will rise back up

I'll overcome

-terror

Freakshowelite
04-24-13, 2:25 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGNtWTxQ6cc&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

DANO
04-24-13, 5:10 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGNtWTxQ6cc&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

F'n Love it!!

Freakshowelite
04-25-13, 2:26 pm
http://youtu.be/uRGbW69vDQU

Freakshowelite
04-26-13, 2:45 pm
Awesome Awesome Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
04-29-13, 2:42 pm
I Won't own the consequence of your deception
Or live within the confines of your blame
I can't see the destruction of peace
From the places I know are guarded by belief
We may never undo what is ruinous
But we will weather what storms may strike
From this day on, may the torch inside always stay

Ignited with burning conviction

Become the fuse
Behold the fire of redemption
Become the fuse
Let this be the catalyst of action

You know what it takes to be ignited?
So much more to say so much more to be done
Silence can never be divided
And love will never be enough

Believe only some of what you see
Awaken the light you know that exists within
You know what is holding you captive
Is in conflict with your perception

Become the fuse
Become the fire within
Become the fuse
The strength to be the catalyst of action

Awaken, the dormant force
Awaken, the light within
Awaken, it must be done
Awaken, become the fuse

You know what it takes to be ignited?
So much more to say so much more to be done
Silence can never be divided
And love will never be enough

We may never undo what is ruinous
But we will weather what storms may strike
From this day on, may the torch inside be always stay

Ignited with burning conviction
Become the fuse
Behold the power of redemption
Become the fuse
Let this be the catalyst of action
Become the fuse
Summon fire of devotion
Become the fuse
Let this be a life transformation

Freakshowelite
04-30-13, 1:41 pm
http://youtu.be/PJKz0JbEZcw

Freakshowelite
05-01-13, 3:06 pm
If theres one thing in this world, that I must do, it will be Prove You Wrong!

Freakshowelite
05-01-13, 3:07 pm
Let's get it on!
It's time to get in the game,
You gotta fight 'til it hurts and then you do it again
Let's tear it up!
I'm staying straight to the core, ain't no room for second place, go big or go home!

Rise!
It's dog eat dog
Rise!
Man versus beast
Rise!
The strong will survive
Rise!
I've got no time for the Weak

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten
Brush it off and then come back for more!
Come back for more

It's do or die!
Time to settle the score, gotta give it all you got and then you give it some more
There will be blood
You've gotta fight 'til you break, talk a lot of trash and step up to the plate

Rise!
Refuse to give in
Rise!
Ashes to Dust
Rise!
Make 'em remember your name
Rise!
'Cause in yourself you can trust

Brush it off and then come back for more!
Come back for more

Rah!

Brush it off and then come back for more
Come back for more

Rah!

Freakshowelite
05-02-13, 3:16 pm
http://youtu.be/OOC1WCfzx_Q

Universal Rep
05-02-13, 3:19 pm
Sum interestin stuff in here, Freakshow. Always enjoy watchin those Rubish vids where he liftin in front of the washer/dryer/water heater...

Freakshowelite
05-02-13, 3:57 pm
Sum interestin stuff in here, Freakshow. Always enjoy watchin those Rubish vids where he liftin in front of the washer/dryer/water heater...

I always watch pete before a deathlift session!

Universal Rep
05-02-13, 4:01 pm
I always watch pete before a deathlift session!

I suspect hes got a followin on the interwebz, haha.

DANO
05-02-13, 11:43 pm
http://youtu.be/OOC1WCfzx_Q

AWESOME, very inspiring.

Freakshowelite
05-03-13, 1:34 pm
http://youtu.be/e00KJmTMokE

Freakshowelite
05-03-13, 1:50 pm
You will always pass failure on the way to success. Its just about never being content with where you are in the present. Moving forward with an insesent vigor to want more out of yourself. To want to do better. To have that internal fire, and not end up failing.

Freakshowelite
05-07-13, 4:07 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIX9GVjSAc&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
05-07-13, 4:08 pm
"Passion Trumps Everything!"

Freakshowelite
05-08-13, 3:43 pm
If there's one thing in this world that I must do
It will be, to prove you wrong

Make you take back the lies
And bring the truth to the surface
Clean my slate and erase
All the black you've
Tarnished my name with
This is conviction
Of what I have inside you will never possess
And because you never understood how I lived
You try to disrespect
Well I've paid my fucking dues
And everything I have
I've made from nothing
I've done this all on my own
That's more than you can say for yourself

You disrespect the way I live
You take apart what I say
You try to judge me
Now I'm judging you
You try to judge me
Now I'm judging you
This time I'm judging you

The harder you try and break me
The harder I push on

If there's one thing in this world that I must do
It will be, prove you wrong

You never believed in this
And you never would admit your fault
You've always had everything handed to you
But the wealth has finally run out
I knew from the beginning
You had no heart or soul
I've always seen through your lies
And I'll always hate you for what you are

You try to judge me
Now I'm judging you

You try to judge me
Now I'm judging you. [x2]
This time I'm Judging you.

The harder, you try to break me
The harder, I push on

Freakshowelite
05-09-13, 1:09 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZdTppn55uA&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
05-14-13, 3:38 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGfhmPXidoU&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
05-23-13, 3:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRjFGxfKBQ&feature=share&list=UUl-EuMx24lzHV5e9ksdmQrg

Firefist
05-23-13, 4:19 pm
Love that so much more video.

Freakshowelite
05-27-13, 3:06 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzNb6KCok9o&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
05-27-13, 11:17 pm
Failure is the fog thru which we glimpse success

Freakshowelite
05-28-13, 1:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXCz5dQHaY&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Riffmaster
05-29-13, 9:01 pm
Awesome quotes. Motivational, inspirational, dedicated. Subbed for sure.

Freakshowelite
06-05-13, 2:32 pm
"Everyone has a plan till you get punched in the face"-Mike Tyson

Freakshowelite
06-05-13, 2:33 pm
http://youtu.be/A4XlVft6***

zubda345
06-05-13, 11:43 pm
"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" -Winston Churchill

WOW! Goosebumps!

Freakshowelite
06-06-13, 3:02 pm
"How much is enough? Its been said that the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. For we never know how much is enough, until we know what is more than enough" -Dee Snider.

RCAF
06-10-13, 2:08 pm
You CANNOT climb the ladder to success with your goddamn hands in your pockets - Spin on Arnold

Freakshowelite
06-11-13, 1:48 pm
"This is conviction, what I have inside you will never possess"
I know that talking about your haters only gives them energy, and that I should just rise above it, but I have found that speaking out whats in my head helps me move passed and actually see just how weak they are. I know who you are, I always have. You have tried tirelessly to slow me down, trip me up, and derail me. I have looked into your eyes and seen passed your facade. I have accomplished everything that you have tried to prevent. I want you to know that if someday you succeed, and someday everything I have accomplished gets taken away I will still wipe myself off and get back up again. "Wipe your spit from my face wipe these tears from my eyes" If everything I have worked so hard for is gone, the following day I will get back up and start again. Something I don't understand is how you underestimate the power of passion. If I were to tell you that your spouse, the person you love, was worthless. All day everyday my intention was to convince you that your love is worthless and this person you have dedicated yourself too was a waste of your time. What would you do? Would you stop loving this person just because I told you to? Ya know what, I am willing to guess that nothing I could say would change your mind about that person. Nothing you say, nothing you do, will change how I feel about what I do. You can tear me down, make me look bad in front of those important to me. You always seem to show up in times of great importance, you're like the gust of wind that comes up as I am passing a a bridge without rails. Your importance to me is that of a mosquito. We all know that mosquito's can be annoying, buzzing in your ear, and can occasionally draw blood. Even every now and then we get annoyed to the point of lashing out at that mosquito. But at the end of the day, considering all things that matter you mean nothing. And like a mosquito, I know that you are never going to leave, hell you have been around since the dinosaurs. You, in the sense of what you represent is eternal. I encourage anyone out there that reads this to realize that what these people represent will never die. Do not allow them to steer you in a direction you are not destined to go. Let their negativity strengthen your own convictions. "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY I EARNED THIS WITH SWEAT AND BLOODYOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY ,TAKE WHAT'S MINE" Believe in yourself, believe in your goals, and believe in your worth. "Those to weak to follow their own dreams will always find ways to discourage yours". Get out there and takes whats yours! I believe in you!

Freakshowelite
06-12-13, 2:10 pm
"If there is no risk, there is no reward. Those who are fearless, those who are willing to put it all on the line and risk everything they have for a cause, those are the ones that are rewarded with success. Its an accumulative result of those mundane taks leading up to this great accomplishment that you can eventually live up to. These mundane tasks are a lot easier to do if you follow through on what you absolutely love doing. Those mundane tasks will add up to something special if you believe in it enough."

"Risk"
-Having the gutz to go after what you want in life, that initial risk of falling flat on your face. But if you never take that risk at all you can never achieve the possibility of maximizing your full potential.

-muscleprodigyTV

Freakshowelite
06-13-13, 2:33 pm
"What am I doing with my life? Am I living it or am I just going to some hum drum job that I dont really want to be at. Doing some miniscule task, getting paid to be a mindless drone. Or am I out there living life, on my terms, the way I want to live it, doing the things that I want to do. Make no mistake about it as hard as this is, as hard as this is, this is what I want to do. Some people can make fun of it, they can sit back and analyze, ya know and criticize and make all the fun they want, but I'm living my life, I'm doing it, what are you? Life is for the living. Stress, stress is a part of it. But stress makes up better, stress makes us live, stress is how we know we're alive. If we dont know what stress is then we dont know what feels good. Your dreams are always gonna be the most important to you than they will be to anbody else. So keep dreaming, keep believing, keep pressing forward. So to all those warriors out there be encouraged."
-Kai Greene

Freakshowelite
06-14-13, 3:01 pm
I will try one 100 times to get back up, and if I fail 100 times, if I fail and I give up do you think I am every going to get back up. If I fail I try again and again and again. Integrity! Thats called courage!

Freakshowelite
06-17-13, 3:25 pm
"If you are trying to achieve something there will be obstacles. I've had them, everbody has them. But obstacles dont have to stop you. If you run into a wall dont turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or walk around it". -Micheal Jordan

Freakshowelite
06-18-13, 3:15 pm
http://youtu.be/CDqkUf4RyDE

Freakshowelite
06-19-13, 1:50 pm
http://youtu.be/Y-7YKTSYBLo

Freakshowelite
06-21-13, 1:51 pm
Its the things that we do when no one is looking that define who we are and where we end up. Its easy to do 3 more reps when someone is watching you, its easy to hold the door for an old lady when someone is watching you, its easy to pic that trash up when your boss is watching you. Doing what you are supposed to do when no one knows about it, that is what will seperate you from those who get it and those who don't. Training videos rarely show the root of what makes these people we celebrate as champions, champions. Waking up early, preparing your food, studying, making sure your significant other is happy, paying your bills, helping the person on the way up. All of these things that no one see's are what shapes your character and what shapes your dream. Take the time to do whats right, regardless of recieving credit for doing whats right. Its these miniscule tasks minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, that will add up to that one grand accomplishment that you envision. Take the time to do it right.
-me

RaisingTheBar
06-21-13, 2:17 pm
Thanks for sharing! I really like today's quote. If you don't act a certain way 100% of the time, it will take much more effort to do that action, then if you've already trained your mind to think that there is no other way.

For me personally, I've found that if I don't continuously do something, it will never become habitual. And if it doesn't become a habit, I won't do it when push comes to shove. With weightlifting, when i first started eating 5-6 times a day, it was a pain in the ass. But eventually, it just became a habit, a part of my life. I don't even think about it, I just do it, no matter how crazy my day is. Same thing with stretching, adding veggies to my meals, everything. Gotta make things a habit.

Freakshowelite
06-24-13, 2:07 pm
" You dont start and set out to build a wall over night. Instead you say, I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day and soon enough you have a wall. In order to get to 1000, you need 1000 1's. Each "one" seems insignificant in terms of what it represents, but you need that "one" to add up to 1000. So you may think its ok to miss my workout today, one days not gonna kill me. One day missed of training takes on day longer to get better. Each day is an oppourtunity to build and improve and carry out the task you want to carry out to build up to that one grand accomplishment. So what are you going to do today, but more importantly, how are you going to do it?" -Youtube

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-24-13, 2:12 pm
Love this thread... love it.

Freakshowelite
07-04-13, 1:35 pm
"I sent you here to do a job, but your work aint done. To live is to suffer but your still my son"
Along the path of success and morality there will be a lot of negativity and negative people. If the road were short and easy everyone would be there. Negativity is the weapon of the weak. Although it is hard to be the bigger person and ignore the ignorant you need to rise above and live the life you want to live. Do everything in your power to do the right thing.

Freakshowelite
07-04-13, 1:36 pm
http://youtu.be/HyC96pCnw08

Freakshowelite
07-04-13, 2:07 pm
http://youtu.be/aPd1dgCa6kY

Freakshowelite
07-09-13, 7:53 pm
http://youtu.be/iudano0VJzY

Freakshowelite
07-11-13, 3:04 pm
http://youtu.be/jF4fhOsb3dc

Freakshowelite
07-11-13, 3:12 pm
"The mind is like a fertile garden, in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow"-Bruce Lee

what are you planting?

Freakshowelite
07-29-13, 9:04 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=share&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Chivalry
07-30-13, 6:07 pm
Easily one of the best threads on here. But, I have one to share I thought you might like.

“If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” - Gandhi

Cellardweller
07-31-13, 1:57 pm
Yes, this is one of the best threads ever. Thanks Marshall.

Freakshowelite
08-01-13, 10:01 pm
Thank you guys! I really appreciate it!

Obstacles really do not matter, if you area taking the time to assess the magnitude of that obstacle that means you have taken your eye off your goal. Worry less about our obstacles and fixate more on our goals.(combination of kai greene and arnold)

Freakshowelite
08-03-13, 5:30 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6jGKm39ZPo&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA&index=6

Freakshowelite
08-03-13, 5:31 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7WUHVA9lqE&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

RyanAHamilton
08-05-13, 6:45 pm
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develope your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." -Arnold

This one is something to think about when we all hit large and small obstacles in our lives. Struggles remind us all that we should never settle for second best, positive mindset is key, always looking forward.

Altered Beast
08-06-13, 9:47 am
That was one of the first videos I saw of Dave Tate, and is still one of my absolute favorites.

Freakshowelite
08-21-13, 5:54 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JliRxXklpZk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

Freakshowelite
09-17-13, 5:38 pm
"obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take you eyes off your goal" HF

Freakshowelite
09-17-13, 5:53 pm
http://youtu.be/e-n3D3n9PvY

Altered Beast
09-18-13, 9:46 am
Keep the vids coming! LOVE the midwestern Minnesota accent!

Cellardweller
09-18-13, 1:29 pm
That video was speaking right to me Marshall. Today I hit a wall and failed maxing out with a weight I've done 2x before. So when you hit a wall you can do two things: you can give up, or you can find a fucking sledge hammer. Know where you fail, build up the weakness and succeed.

Freakshowelite
09-18-13, 6:14 pm
"The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time." -HF

Freakshowelite
09-18-13, 6:15 pm
Keep the vids coming! LOVE the midwestern Minnesota accent!

I have no idea what you are talking abooot

Freakshowelite
09-18-13, 6:16 pm
That video was speaking right to me Marshall. Today I hit a wall and failed maxing out with a weight I've done 2x before. So when you hit a wall you can do two things: you can give up, or you can find a fucking sledge hammer. Know where you fail, build up the weakness and succeed.

I am glad it helped!

Blondie Weapon X
09-18-13, 6:20 pm
I have no idea what you are talking abooot

hummm
perfect timing to say Most men dont :P

Freakshowelite
09-19-13, 5:25 pm
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Freakshowelite
09-22-13, 9:03 pm
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Thomas A. Edison

Freakshowelite
09-22-13, 9:05 pm
http://youtu.be/jFyNGNl_POs

Freakshowelite
09-23-13, 8:33 pm
"even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward"

Freakshowelite
09-24-13, 9:37 pm
http://youtu.be/tr_qYZtUVP8

Freakshowelite
11-07-13, 9:44 pm
http://youtu.be/kqXmry09hzM

SquatPressPull
11-08-13, 10:02 am
"Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak, but tempers the strong." - Wicked Jester

Needed this one today. I hope it tempers me instead of melting.

brentwillisbgw
11-13-13, 12:36 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7WUHVA9lqE&list=FLbzbUMQgtxMAUKmNbesRccA

I watched this video, among some other DT videos, until my ears were bleeding the night before my first 2K total. He really talked me into believing in myself.

Altered Beast
11-13-13, 9:17 am
I watch that video once a week MINIMUM! Dave makes some hard hitting points that are blatantly true.

Freakshowelite
11-19-13, 9:23 pm
The science of winning
Great article!

http://articles.elitefts.com/training-articles/efs-classic-the-science-of-winning-according-to-vasili-alexeyev/

Freakshowelite
11-19-13, 9:23 pm
I watched this video, among some other DT videos, until my ears were bleeding the night before my first 2K total. He really talked me into believing in myself.

your 900lb deadlift is just around the corner brent! your next meet!

Freakshowelite
11-19-13, 9:24 pm
I watch that video once a week MINIMUM! Dave makes some hard hitting points that are blatantly true.

Dave has a nack for that, that man is a genius

Freakshowelite
11-25-13, 7:45 pm
http://youtu.be/s1GmKNVfyt0

Freakshowelite
12-01-13, 4:06 pm
http://youtu.be/2xDD7egEN2k