PDA

View Full Version : That dreadful wall

TruMotivation
12-22-12, 11:17 pm
Everyone eventually hits that dreadful wall. You are doing great for weeks. Eating like a beast(clean as you can) got a couple of motivational buddies(hopefully) And every week you are getting stronger, and stronger. Feels like you can just keep putting on more weight each week. Then about a month or so later you are still feeling confident and you go to get that new max in and you get stuck! Next thing you know you hit the wall! Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get over it. But thats when you got to humble yourself. Tweak some things for the next week and try harder. Because nothing beats a failure but a try right? But its ok to fail just never give up, thats what this is all about, going to failure! It's mind over matter because as soon as you get under the weight and doubt yourself, thats when the weight has control of you. Stay in control! Remember to train your body equally, never miss a meal, and go hard until you go home -TRU-

Tauscheck
01-01-13, 8:14 pm
"You only fail once you stop trying"

Somthing I can realte to
Good post

naturalguy
01-02-13, 8:40 am
I truly believe that if you are not failing, you are not trying hard enough

Connor114
01-31-13, 4:40 am

Agreed. Although i have not hit the "wall", my brother has. All he did to get past it was change up his routine, diet, and had me spotting him whenever he was upping the weights. He got past this within 3 weeks after a full month of being stuck.

srodak3
02-01-13, 2:01 pm
I agreed, just keep pushing yourself