PDA

View Full Version : Train With An Animal

D-NUTZ
01-08-13, 11:17 am
This going to go down again this year? Always one of my favorite parts of the Arnold weekend.

Got to train with House three years ago and C. Coronato two years ago.

Would love the opportunity to train with someone again this year.

Common U.Rep, spit out the info lol.

Universal Rep
01-08-13, 11:38 am
This going to go down again this year? Always one of my favorite parts of the Arnold weekend.

Got to train with House three years ago and C. Coronato two years ago.

Would love the opportunity to train with someone again this year.

Common U.Rep, spit out the info lol.

I dont see why this tradition wouldn't continue in 2013, D...

D-NUTZ
01-08-13, 11:53 am
I dont see why this tradition wouldn't continue in 2013, D...

Good to hear.

Was just curious because I haven't seen a thread and haven't seen anyone mention it.

Universal Rep
01-08-13, 11:55 am
Good to hear.

Was just curious because I haven't seen a thread and haven't seen anyone mention it.

Still early yet...

conjugalburns
01-08-13, 12:25 pm
waiting patiently for this as well

Universal Rep
01-08-13, 4:30 pm
waiting patiently for this as well

Once the athletes are officially announced, then this promo can start...

Mr. Dead
01-08-13, 4:33 pm
Once the athletes are officially announced, then this promo can start...

Niiiice...!!! I've still got all of the notes I took, when I got to train with Vinny G... Definitely a great experience...!!!

G Diesel
01-23-13, 11:10 am
Far from a pro, but I always take part in this event. One of my favorite aspects of the Arnold weekend.

I'm in.

Peace, G

kcburrows
01-23-13, 12:18 pm
by far best part of the arnold weekend other than actually seeing all the fam...trained with wrath and AV last year and it was literally the best night of my life....dont tell my wife that... but the knowledge was unreal and u leave feeling like u had ben lifelong friends...absolutely insanely awesome!!!

mritter3
01-23-13, 3:25 pm
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity...

Firefist
01-23-13, 3:33 pm
Far from a pro, but I always take part in this event. One of my favorite aspects of the Arnold weekend.

I'm in.

Peace, G

The one I got to train with you in 2010 was one of the best chest session I've had. I was so sore the next day and Rage had me doin HRT close grips. Ahhh good times.

Seath308
01-23-13, 4:03 pm
I love this promo! I dont want just 1 person I want a group show everyone how to motivate and feed off eachothers energy.

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 4:07 pm
I love this promo! I dont want just 1 person I want a group show everyone how to motivate and feed off eachothers energy.

Last year once absolutely amazing! Huge group of us all training squats and deads with everyone from Legends to Pro's down to newbies and everywhere in between. Was by far my favorite Animal/Cage expierence and hope to do it again this year!

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-13, 4:44 pm
Last year once absolutely amazing! Huge group of us all training squats and deads with everyone from Legends to Pro's down to newbies and everywhere in between. Was by far my favorite Animal/Cage expierence and hope to do it again this year!
No doubt Dane!

You got to deadlift with Ed Coan and Stan Efferding last year. Thats fuckin awesome!

HIGA

Seath308
01-23-13, 4:47 pm
No doubt Dane!

You got to deadlift with Ed Coan and Stan Efferding last year. Thats fuckin awesome!

HIGA

Double team a huge group on squats and deads?

G Diesel
01-23-13, 4:53 pm
The one I got to train with you in 2010 was one of the best chest session I've had. I was so sore the next day and Rage had me doin HRT close grips. Ahhh good times.

No doubt bro. It was intense. That's what it is all about.

Peace, G

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 5:13 pm
Double team a huge group on squats and deads?

1st application to be part of the group

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 5:15 pm
No doubt Dane!

HIGA

I got to lift with Coan, Efferding, Higa, Seath, Skiba, Hawthorne, And Randal. Fucking awesome doesn't even begin to describe it!

Thunder Chicken
01-23-13, 7:09 pm
Im ready for this! havent got the chance yet to workout with any of them so i hope to try again this year

Firefist
01-23-13, 8:18 pm
I got to lift with Coan, Efferding, Higa, Seath, Skiba, Hawthorne, And Randal. Fucking awesome doesn't even begin to describe it!

Good lord.... what a group.

tark
01-23-13, 9:13 pm

holy shit that group is fucking stacked! i couldnt even imagine how bad ass that was to train with all those guys

RedlegDbell
01-23-13, 10:52 pm
holy shit that group is fucking stacked! i couldnt even imagine how bad ass that was to train with all those guys

It was awesome just watching it go down.

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-13, 9:48 am

Good lord.... what a group.

It was awesome just watching it go down.
Hands down...one of the most EPIC moments in my lifting career. Will never forget that.

Ed Coan was giving advice to everyone there deadlifting, including the Pros.

HIGA MONSTER

Blondie Weapon X
01-25-13, 12:30 pm
Good shit always goes down when you can train with a Pro!!
House and I did arms last year...he drove cuts into my biceps that weren't there before we started!!
I'm throwing in my wrist straps again for this epic chance!!

G Diesel
01-25-13, 1:12 pm
Hands down...one of the most EPIC moments in my lifting career. Will never forget that.

HIGA MONSTER

Yeah that is amazing. Awesome.

Peace, G

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-25-13, 1:15 pm

HIGA MONSTER

I like to tell myself that I'm the reason Ed Coan came to the ABC lol I saw him in the Cage and grabbed a bag threw in a tshirt and some Rage. Shook his hand, gave him the bag, and invited him to the ABC. Idk if that's what did it but I like to tell myself that. Lol

HIGA MONSTER
01-25-13, 1:50 pm
I like to tell myself that I'm the reason Ed Coan came to the ABC lol I saw him in the Cage and grabbed a bag threw in a tshirt and some Rage. Shook his hand, gave him the bag, and invited him to the ABC. Idk if that's what did it but I like to tell myself that. Lol
Give me a fuckin break...put the Bong down ChaseBrowning.

lmao

Kowboy
01-25-13, 2:05 pm

HIGA MONSTER

Higa, it really was totally bad ass.

01-25-13, 2:07 pm
Give me a fuckin break...put the Bong down ChaseBrowning.

lmao

Hey that's what went down... I think... Haha

Seath308
01-29-13, 1:20 pm
Give me a fuckin break...PASS the Bong down ChaseBrowning.

lmao

Post of the Year Higa!!! You made me Proud!!!

Vinny G
02-01-13, 6:41 am
i'm in....where's that list!!

02-01-13, 6:52 am
Post of the Year Higa!!! You made me Proud!!!

IDGAF who trains with who what really matters is who's hittin up BD's Thursday night???!?!?!???

D-NUTZ
02-01-13, 1:38 pm
IDGAF who trains with who what really matters is who's hittin up BD's Thursday night???!?!?!???

IN!

Rage
02-01-13, 3:34 pm
I'm in for sure.

twoheadedboy
02-02-13, 2:36 am

In for lifting, BD's, or hits from tha bong w/THE Chase Browning?

twoheadedboy
02-02-13, 2:38 am
I would love to train with Seath at minimum, and this year hit squat. Or barring that, anyone with a big squat who loves to work with long legged guys on the lift.

freighttraindane
02-07-13, 3:14 pm
So with about 3 weeks to go to the Cage, is there still time to set up a Train with a Pro type event for the National ABC?

Universal Rep
02-07-13, 4:01 pm
So with about 3 weeks to go to the Cage, is there still time to set up a Train with a Pro type event for the National ABC?

No worries my friend. I got this. I think...

Mr. Dead
02-07-13, 4:11 pm

I'm in for sure.

Having trained with both of these 2, I can say that whoever trains with them needs to bring a pen and a notebook... You'll be getting some priceless info...!!! Oh, and be prepared to pray for death the next 2 days... *LOL*

Enforcer
02-10-13, 12:52 pm
Im always down to train with anyone that wants to. I may not be a Pro but I train my ass off and wouldnt half ass shit

Seath308
02-11-13, 12:35 am
I would love to train with Seath at minimum, and this year hit squat. Or barring that, anyone with a big squat who loves to work with long legged guys on the lift.

Lets fucking do this!

Who else wants to join us!?!?!? Lets throw some weight around!

Thunder Chicken
02-11-13, 10:45 am
I would like to have the chance to train with any Animal, but mainly i would like to Train with "The House" worked out around him in years past with Little Z and but never did one on one, would be an honor to do this with him!

bigkahuna08
02-13-13, 11:56 pm
Last year I trained with Vinny G and it was legit! so much knowledge spit at me it was awesome. Would love to get an insight with Evan and learn some of his philosophies on bodybuilding.

G Diesel
02-14-13, 9:09 am
I would like to have the chance to train with any Animal, but mainly i would like to Train with "The House" worked out around him in years past with Little Z and but never did one on one, would be an honor to do this with him!

Last year I trained with Vinny G and it was legit! so much knowledge spit at me it was awesome. Would love to get an insight with Evan and learn some of his philosophies on bodybuilding.

Had to be an awesome experience for you guys.

I've had the pleasure to train with both Vinny and The House and it was an amazing opportunity to learn and grow. Plus they're quality people so it was a good time--much positive energy and inspiration in the room.

Peace, G

Blondie Weapon X
02-14-13, 11:30 am

I've had the pleasure to train with both Vinny and The House and it was an amazing opportunity to learn and grow. Plus they're quality people so it was a good time--much positive energy and inspiration in the room.

Peace, G

“On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.”

I thought this quote was appropriate when I think back on the last 2 National ABC's and I was given time by these 2 amazing Athletes!
I climb higher each day!

GUNS
02-14-13, 11:54 am

Peace, G

Any of us would be so lucky as to train with any of the 3 of you!

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 11:34 am
Fellas, the eagle has landed... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40329-Train-with-the-Animals

GUNS
02-15-13, 1:15 pm
Fellas, the eagle has landed... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40329-Train-with-the-Animals

I got really excited for a second thinking Tom Platz was gonna be in the cage to watch Seath attempt his record!

Blondie Weapon X
02-23-13, 10:38 pm
Any training going on?

smoothballer
02-24-13, 8:12 am
Any training going on?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40329-PROMO-Train-with-the-Animals