PDA

View Full Version : Supplement drop off.

KettleBellFreak
01-12-13, 11:43 am
I've always used pak, use flex when I remember to and real gains always. I'm taking m-stak and pump lately though and I've discluded rage completely and don't plan on using it further. I have another can of m-stak and two cans of stak after it (sweet deal at health shop) but after that I'm dropping supplements and going to pak, flex, pump w/o stim, intra-aid and real gains. I'm concerned that if the supplements have regulated in my system if when I go all natty then my gains will disappear and or I won't gain. I really don't want to gain a lot of wait. Just strength and cuts mostly, but I don't want to put my system in a state that it won't make progress on my goals.

World Eater
01-13-13, 8:11 am
I think that's why you cycle products like M-Stak and Stak, so you don't adapt to them. If your diet is all good I doubt your gains will suddenly halt when you come off them... You might just not gain as fast as while on them.

John B
01-13-13, 9:11 am
Agree with above . . . sounds like you're on a pretty strong foundation as far as the basic Animal line, coupled with the Universal products. Sometimes a good diet with some basics is all one needs. Don't want to get into overkill mode and waste your money while messing with your unique constitution. We all react differently to different things and it often takes a bit of trial and error.

Carrnage
01-13-13, 11:29 pm
I've always used pak, use flex when I remember to and real gains always. I'm taking m-stak and pump lately though and I've discluded rage completely and don't plan on using it further. I have another can of m-stak and two cans of stak after it (sweet deal at health shop) but after that I'm dropping supplements and going to pak, flex, pump w/o stim, intra-aid and real gains. I'm concerned that if the supplements have regulated in my system if when I go all natty then my gains will disappear and or I won't gain. I really don't want to gain a lot of wait. Just strength and cuts mostly, but I don't want to put my system in a state that it won't make progress on my goals.

Hello there.

THOSE ARE NOT PROHORMONES. You are fine. You will continue to gain after you use them. They are supplements, not drugs. Alot of my friends who use drugs use m-stak and stak in their post cycle therapy...just to help them restore there "natural test" levels.

Your fine! Keep using those!

Carrnage
01-13-13, 11:30 pm
And yes, follow the label rec and cycle off and go into another natty product...keep the gains going man!

KettleBellFreak
01-14-13, 8:39 pm
And yes, follow the label rec and cycle off and go into another natty product...keep the gains going man!

So with like an M-stak cycle its a week off recommended before another, should i take that before I start stak? Or can i start stak the next day? Like i have a hopefully diabolical plan of m-stak, stak, m-stak, stak. But do I need to take the intervals given for continual product use for different products?

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 9:42 am

On this stack, ur goal is to gain size?

KettleBellFreak
01-15-13, 9:53 am
On this stack, ur goal is to gain size?

Not particularly. Mostly just strength, definition and athleticism overall.

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 9:55 am
Not particularly. Mostly just strength, definition and athleticism overall.

You shouldn't really a drop off then. The only one I might monitor is when ya use Stak.

KettleBellFreak
01-15-13, 12:40 pm
You shouldn't really a drop off then. The only one I might monitor is when ya use Stak.

I'll take this into consideration man. Could you answer my question to carrnage man? Its been bugging me.

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 12:47 pm
I'll take this into consideration man. Could you answer my question to carrnage man? Its been bugging me.

This question below?

So with like an M-stak cycle its a week off recommended before another, should i take that before I start stak? Or can i start stak the next day? Like i have a hopefully diabolical plan of m-stak, stak, m-stak, stak. But do I need to take the intervals given for continual product use for different products?

Depend on the goals, you could cycle M-Stak to Stak, etc. or you can even stack 'em together. You could wait a week before runnin the Stak or you can start after. There is no single "right" way. But yeah, generally advised to take time off between any "cycled" Animal supp...

Here are sum FAQs that may also help...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?6830-Animal-M-Stak-FAQ-3-What%E2%80%99s-the-difference-between-M-Stak-and-Stak
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?18313-Animal-Stak-FAQ-4-Can-I-quot-stack-quot-Animal-Stak-with-Animal-M-Stak

KettleBellFreak
01-15-13, 4:51 pm
This question below?

Depend on the goals, you could cycle M-Stak to Stak, etc. or you can even stack 'em together. You could wait a week before runnin the Stak or you can start after. There is no single "right" way. But yeah, generally advised to take time off between any "cycled" Animal supp...

Here are sum FAQs that may also help...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?6830-Animal-M-Stak-FAQ-3-What%E2%80%99s-the-difference-between-M-Stak-and-Stak
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?18313-Animal-Stak-FAQ-4-Can-I-quot-stack-quot-Animal-Stak-with-Animal-M-Stak

you got it. and appreciate the feedback man.

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 4:57 pm
you got it. and appreciate the feedback man.

Any time brotha. Thats why were all here...