PDA

View Full Version : Can't Make The Cage?

Animal
01-15-13, 1:37 pm
We won't be doing the live stream this year. Instead, our goal is to bring a professional production crew in to videotape all the events in all their eye-bulging glory. Every lifter will get prime camera time and all the highlights of The Cage will be caught on tape. So though you won't be able to watch what's going on via the feed, we'll create some truly memorable content after the event.

If you have specific suggestions for what you'd like to see, add your comments to this thread and we'll take it into consideration. Thanks.

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 1:38 pm
Sweet. I know I'll wanna see all the lifting exhibitions and seminars, for sure... And that exclusive FORVM event.

Mr. Dead
01-15-13, 1:39 pm
Released as DVD or youtube...???

Animal
01-15-13, 1:43 pm
Released as DVD or youtube...???

I haven't decided yet.

Mr. Dead
01-15-13, 1:44 pm
I haven't decided yet.

*Staying tuned...*

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-15-13, 1:51 pm
Dvd dvd dvd

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 1:53 pm
Dvd dvd dvd

Mini-DVD would make for a nice surprise inside Flex or other Animal supp, eh? I know Corporate is doin that right now...

PLANETGETLOW
01-15-13, 1:54 pm
Damn, making a statement with this one

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 2:03 pm
Damn, making a statement with this one

For those of us who cant make it, compellin vids are always great. I still remember watching these lifters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBJVL-uPAXU

01-15-13, 2:11 pm
Mini-DVD would make for a nice surprise inside Flex or other Animal supp, eh? I know Corporate is doin that right now...

Yessir. Actually just got the Road to the Arnold DVD in a can of Flex last week. Very pleasant surprise.

Mr. Dead
01-15-13, 2:11 pm
I will miss giving my own irreverent commentary, as well as texting people to wave at the camera... *LOL*

01-15-13, 2:33 pm
I will miss giving my own irreverent commentary, as well as texting people to wave at the camera... *LOL*

And catching me adjusting my package or picking my nose... Not my proudest moments.

deanna7272
01-15-13, 2:40 pm
And catching me adjusting my package or picking my nose... Not my proudest moments.

Bwahahahahaaa...
May need some creative editing...lmao

PLANETGETLOW
01-15-13, 2:45 pm
That kid at 132.......wow.......wowowow

01-15-13, 3:13 pm
Bwahahahahaaa...

Literally got like 5 texts while I was in Vegas. "Stop pickin your nose bro."

Universal Rep
01-15-13, 3:17 pm

RH is a freak, no joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkRkPigvO9Y

deanna7272
01-15-13, 3:29 pm

If you're talking about Richard Hawthorne, he just turned 29...lol.

PLANETGETLOW
01-15-13, 4:08 pm
If you're talking about Richard Hawthorne, he just turned 29...lol.

Well I'm a bit older than that but the term "kid" is used lightly :)

Mr. Dead
01-15-13, 4:22 pm

Bwahahahahaaa...

Literally got like 5 texts while I was in Vegas. "Stop pickin your nose bro."

It was more fun inserting my own versions of conversations... *LOL*

Phil800101
01-15-13, 6:13 pm
I am proud to say that I always managed to make it onto the livestream while eating, usually some kind of monster sandwich.

This sounds awesome though. The livestream was sweet, but I know it was also a pain in the ass at times too.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 10:19 am
I am proud to say that I always managed to make it onto the livestream while eating, usually some kind of monster sandwich.

This sounds awesome though. The livestream was sweet, but I know it was also a pain in the ass at times too.

I watched the livestream too and the fixed camera and sound issues didnt make for the best experience IMHO...

naturalguy
01-16-13, 10:45 am
I'll miss the live stream but the professional filming will be much better quality.

We should be able to post pics and updates in real time however

deanna7272
01-16-13, 11:09 am
Well I'm a bit older than that but the term "kid" is used lightly :)

Ahhhh, I got ya, me too...lol. I thought you were referencing his size... Pound for pound, The Ant is just CRAZY strong...

Mr. Dead
01-16-13, 11:20 am
I'll miss the live stream but the professional filming will be much better quality.

Oh good... I can still torment you... *LOL*

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 11:37 am

Im guessin a lot of fellas will be postin up their pics and vids "live" in the CAGE...

DanM94
01-16-13, 1:20 pm
A live stream would be cool but a professionally done DVD sounds awesome. Hopefully I'll get to see this all in person some day.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 1:29 pm
A live stream would be cool but a professionally done DVD sounds awesome. Hopefully I'll get to see this all in person some day.

Where u at? Drive...

Razor
01-28-13, 8:46 am
This is gonna be badass. This will also work for this working or those that might've missed something because they hit the bathroom. Very excited to see a team capture the Cage and coming from a different perspective instead of us taping all of it and grabbing what we can.

Universal Rep
01-28-13, 9:46 am
Yessir. Actually just got the Road to the Arnold DVD in a can of Flex last week. Very pleasant surprise.

Enjoy...

This is gonna be badass. This will also work for this working or those that might've missed something because they hit the bathroom. Very excited to see a team capture the Cage and coming from a different perspective instead of us taping all of it and grabbing what we can.

Bout time, eh? Any suggestions for what the DVDs should feature, post up ur suggestions in this thread...

Razor
01-28-13, 10:15 am
Enjoy...

Bout time, eh? Any suggestions for what the DVDs should feature, post up ur suggestions in this thread...

Hmmm besides the lifts? Interviews? Footage of what goes on in the shop and how work gets done on that end? Quick breakdowns of each lifter before their lift/demonstration? Mob scene first day of the Cage handing out the shirts haha?

Phil800101
01-28-13, 12:03 pm
Hmmm besides the lifts? Interviews? Footage of what goes on in the shop and how work gets done on that end? Quick breakdowns of each lifter before their lift/demonstration? Mob scene first day of the Cage handing out the shirts haha?

Agreed.

To add to that, I think a couple minutes of some pre-expo footage showing setup and what not Friday morning would be cool, like a "calm before the storm" kinda thing that shows a bit of what goes into The Cage.

I know the film crew wouldn't be there, but some footage of Cage setup from Wednesday/Thursday would be cool as well...even if it's just some still pictures.

kcburrows
03-01-13, 12:24 pm
the lifters are awesome. i would totally love to see all the seminars as well!!!! Thats when some light and knowledge is truly shared!

J-Dawg
03-02-13, 6:07 am
I hear there's gonna be some pretty sick footage taken throughout the entire weekend by the Animal crew's video production team. Stay tuned...