PDA

View Full Version : Yellow or Black Flexfit Cap?

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 11:35 am
Vote fellas... Wut were they last year, $15?

smoothballer
01-16-13, 11:38 am
Both. Duh...

deanna7272
01-16-13, 11:42 am
I like the idea of black with yellow embroidery....
...and...
The yellow will definitely be a nice addition!!!

I'm thinking both...

Mr. Dead
01-16-13, 11:43 am
...and...

I'm thinking both...

This... May have to make sure one of my sources acquires such headgear for me...

Nix0r
01-16-13, 11:46 am
Both is always good, but in the event you can only ship one, I'm going with yellow. I have plenty of black hats as it is; this would be a nice change of pace.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 11:52 am
Both is always good, but in the event you can only ship one, I'm going with yellow. I have plenty of black hats as it is; this would be a nice change of pace.

But not this black cap...

Nix0r
01-16-13, 12:14 pm
But not this black cap...

I see what you did there. Perhaps I might have to invest in some kind of storage rack for my hats, instead of being randomly placed around my apartment...

PLANETGETLOW
01-16-13, 12:14 pm
I have 2 black ones.

1 for dress

1 for working out

I'm partial to the black ones because it hides sweat rings more. I sweat ALOT when I workout.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 12:18 pm
I have 2 black ones.

1 for dress

1 for working out

I'm partial to the black ones because it hides sweat rings more. I sweat ALOT when I workout.

Sweat stains nuthin to be ashamed of, P. Shows ya bust ur ass...

GUNS
01-16-13, 12:29 pm
I would say both, and we know either will be a LE, but yellow would be sick!

GUNS
01-16-13, 12:31 pm

Agree, I got 2, one that smells, stained, just beat up, been through hell! The other, the rookie, the pretty boy, smells good, no stains, has no idea what hardcore is, yet! One day, I will beat the hell outta him!

Firefist
01-16-13, 12:58 pm
im going with the black, and im coppin a few. I really regret missing out on the olive drab one though.... if anyone has an extra, Ill buy.

Bruiser
01-16-13, 1:01 pm
...and...

I'm thinking both...

Wait... a woman can't make up her mind? Lol. (Sorry D, had to). No, I agree. Both.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 1:02 pm
im going with the black, and im coppin a few. I really regret missing out on the olive drab one though.... if anyone has an extra, Ill buy.

Collectors item...

Razor
01-16-13, 1:14 pm
I'm with Nix on this one. Gotta get something different. I'm already envisioning yellow with a Black A or some other embroidery. I'll be picking up a couple for sure! They sold out i think early day 2 if i remember?

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 1:19 pm
I'm with Nix on this one. Gotta get something different. I'm already envisioning yellow with a Black A or some other embroidery. I'll be picking up a couple for sure! They sold out i think early day 2 if i remember?

I think so, so get there early...

Appollonian
01-16-13, 1:21 pm
Both sounds great to me... if it'll fit my melon.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 1:28 pm
Both sounds great to me... if it'll fit my melon.

Flexfit as in FLEXIBLE fit, haha. Still too small???

Appollonian
01-16-13, 1:34 pm
Flexfit as in FLEXIBLE fit, haha. Still too small???

I've never found a flexfit type hat that didn't give me a headache... haha. I've never cared to pay for it, have it shipped to me then find it's too small. Maybe it's big enough, I will find out at the cage.

Every time I complain about it here, somebody always chimes in that I can modify the hat to fit, so hopefully someone at the Cage can show me just what they're talking about so I can do it without ruining the hat.

GUNS
01-16-13, 2:11 pm
I've never found a flexfit type hat that didn't give me a headache... haha. I've never cared to pay for it, have it shipped to me then find it's too small. Maybe it's big enough, I will find out at the cage.

Every time I complain about it here, somebody always chimes in that I can modify the hat to fit, so hopefully someone at the Cage can show me just what they're talking about so I can do it without ruining the hat.

You have a rather large melon!But your also like 7' tall!

Appollonian
01-16-13, 2:22 pm
You have a rather large melon!But your also like 7' tall!

Lol... thanks for the laugh Jimmy! I figure its fairly proportional. Actually it's a good motivator to keep trying to get bigger, so my head looks less ridiculous.

For reference Universal Rep, I have the Universal SnapBack Retro hat and with two prongs engaged it feels like my head is about to explode.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 2:25 pm
Lol... thanks for the laugh Jimmy! I figure its fairly proportional. Actually it's a good motivator to keep trying to get bigger, so my head looks less ridiculous.

For reference Universal Rep, I have the Universal SnapBack Retro hat and with two prongs engaged it feels like my head is about to explode.

Ouch.

GUNZ
01-16-13, 2:28 pm
YELLOW!! Black is played out, but I'll still wear a black one! Lol

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 2:33 pm
YELLOW!! Black is played out, but I'll still wear a black one! Lol

Yellow is slightly in the lead...

C.Coronato
01-16-13, 2:55 pm
The more the better!

HIGA MONSTER
01-16-13, 3:08 pm
I want both BUT...you guys didn't have any XL-XXL Flexfits.

May have mentioned this before...sick of hearing P Diesel tell me how many hats he has and I don't have a single one. Sigh...

HIGA MONSTER

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 3:18 pm
I want both BUT...you guys didn't have any XL-XXL Flexfits.

May have mentioned this before...sick of hearing P Diesel tell me how many hats he has and I don't have a single one. Sigh...

HIGA MONSTER

This ur problem?
http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ehow/images/a04/pv/i0/stretch-baseball-hat-800x800.jpg

HIGA MONSTER
01-16-13, 3:32 pm
This ur problem?
http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ehow/images/a04/pv/i0/stretch-baseball-hat-800x800.jpg
LMAO

No brah, just got that big Polynesian head.
I wear an 8 fitted hat.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 3:33 pm
LMAO

No brah, just got that big Polynesian head.
I wear an 8 fitted hat.

Ouch.

deanna7272
01-16-13, 3:45 pm

Sweat adds character... I learned the hard way back in '08 when I washed my first Animal hat... After being pressured by some of my gym buddies to wash it, I did... It's just not hte same... Big Wides explained this to me and I won't wash them again...

Ruined or not, I still rock that hat... ;-)

Wait... a woman can't make up her mind? Lol. (Sorry D, had to). No, I agree. Both.

Geeezzz... I was just sayin' what y'all were thinkin...lol

IceBulkz
01-16-13, 3:51 pm
Have one in black already, so would welcome a Yellow one. ANY hat would be good.

Firefist
01-16-13, 3:54 pm
This ur problem?

Does this remind anyone of hey arnold back in the day? haha

Enforcer
01-17-13, 1:37 pm
Shit why not both a black and yellow hat? I feel like the hats sell faster than the T-Shirts sometimes

Universal Rep
01-17-13, 1:37 pm
Shit why not both a black and yellow hat? I feel like the hats sell faster than the T-Shirts sometimes

Vote for option #3, E...

mritter3
01-17-13, 9:06 pm
Def both...those hats are the first to sell out..

Razor
01-17-13, 9:59 pm
I'd like to change my vote to Both haha.

deanna7272
01-17-13, 10:28 pm
I'd like to change my vote to Both haha.

These polls can be very high pressure.... *wipes sweat from brow..

PITBULL
01-18-13, 2:25 am
Both!!! But how's about a bigger version of the skull cap for us big head behemoths ?! I rock mine to the gym in the daily!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:13 am
Yellow more than black, both both more than both... So both it is. Two LE caps in the CAGE. Qty to be limited...

Razor
01-23-13, 9:14 am
Yellow more than black, both both more than both... So both it is. Two LE caps in the CAGE. Qty to be limited...

haha yes!!

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 9:15 am

Nice!! gonna get there early to pick these up

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:19 am
Nice!! gonna get there early to pick these up

I dont suspect they'll sell out before Sat afternoon so youll have some time. Think the caps sold out Sat afternoon last year.

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 9:21 am
I dont suspect they'll sell out before Sat afternoon so youll have some time. Think the caps sold out Sat afternoon last year.

Well regardless of when they sell out I will be there Friday morning all the way through sunday afternoon anyways

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:22 am
Well regardless of when they sell out I will be there Friday morning all the way through sunday afternoon anyways

Ur good Dan I mean Dane... Fri AM means ya can score the free "concert" style CAGE T and all the other sweet Gear before its gone...

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 9:25 am
Ur good Dan I mean Dane... Fri AM means ya can score the free "concert" style CAGE T and all the other sweet Gear before its gone...

Yeah no doubt, this is not my first rodeo, that damn line to get into the expo is the only thing that drives me crazy. Although it was awesome last year when Corporate and Pros walked around meeting the Animal brothers and sisters in the line. Made wait a littl bit better.

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:26 am
Yeah no doubt, this is not my first rodeo, that damn line to get into the expo is the only thing that drives me crazy. Although it was awesome last year when Corporate and Pros walked around meeting the Animal brothers and sisters in the line. Made wait a littl bit better.

True that. Ive seen sum pics and it looks crazy. Yeah, saw those pics too.. Good way to thank loyal fans for their support, eh? Whod I see, The House and Wrath? The show people got upset and made 'em stop. So uptight. Just like the year they gave out real Animal tats in the CAGE.

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 9:30 am
True that. Ive seen sum pics and it looks crazy. Yeah, saw those pics too.. Good way to thank loyal fans for their support, eh? Whod I see, The House and Wrath? The show people got upset and made 'em stop. So uptight. Just like the year they gave out real Animal tats in the CAGE.

I remember seeing Wrath, House, G Diesel, NG, Aggs, and a few others. Damn show people, always ruining a good thing.

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:31 am

So does that mean neither of these can happen again?

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:33 am
So does that mean neither of these can happen again?

Didnt say that, haha.... The tats tho, doubt it. The show organizers actually have people checkin out booths and gettin on ya for infractions. They saw the tats and shut that down, even though the CAGE had a licensed tat artist with all the state-required paperwork. The reason was, "The Arnold Expo is a family show and needles aren't keeping with family values." Thats wut I heard went down. If ya play ur music too loud, they come and give you infractions.

freighttraindane
01-23-13, 9:39 am
Didnt say that, haha.... The tats tho, doubt it. The show organizers actually have people checkin out booths and gettin on ya for infractions. They saw the tats and shut that down, even though the CAGE had a licensed tat artist with all the state-required paperwork. The reason was, "The Arnold Expo is a family show and needles aren't keeping with family values." Thats wut I heard went down. If ya play ur music too loud, they come and give you infractions.

Animal must get a few infractions for loud music then, haha

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:44 am

Well how about setting the Tat thing up in the gym at the ABC?

Family show, guys throwing 1000lbs around, those two dont go together, what they thinking? lol!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:46 am
Animal must get a few infractions for loud music then, haha

From wut I understand, its non-stop, haha...

Well how about setting the Tat thing up in the gym at the ABC?

Family show, guys throwing 1000lbs around, those two dont go together, what they thinking? lol!

Funny thing is, the Olympia organizers actually requested the tats one year when Corporate did the CAGE in Vegas. Funny, eh?

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:48 am
Yeah thats funny!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:57 am
Yeah thats funny!

The Olympia show organizers are more forward-thinkin... Dont get me wrong, the Arnold is a big show. But as far as BB and PL goes, its not really that big of a show as youd think. More and more, the traffic is about kids and sports. Thats where the show wants to go. Less old BB Arnie to more mainstream older Arnie.

GUNS
01-23-13, 10:06 am
Makes sense with all the kids sporting events, and thats great! The kids are the future! I wonder how many kids walk by the Cage and say, "I want to lift in the Cage someday"?

deanna7272
01-23-13, 10:29 am
From wut I understand, its non-stop

Yes, it is and a lot of the time it MAY not exactly be family friendly... But hey, it's not JUST a booth.... It's THE CAGE!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-13, 10:59 am
Think the caps sold out Sat afternoon last year.
Truth.

Its mind-blowing to see how fast the caps sell at The Cage.

HIGA MONSTER

GUNS
02-07-13, 9:02 am

^^^^

mritter3
02-09-13, 9:14 am

They might be...,ill be there sat morning...may just buy them all!!!! ;)

Firefist
02-09-13, 9:53 am
Makes sense with all the kids sporting events, and thats great! The kids are the future! I wonder how many kids walk by the Cage and say, "I want to lift in the Cage someday"?

Shit.... that kid was me back in 2009.

Appollonian
02-09-13, 12:14 pm
My new goal is to make it to the Cage before these run out... and ask someone to show me how to modify one to fit my head.

mritter3
02-10-13, 4:01 pm
My new goal is to make it to the Cage before these run out... and ask someone to show me how to modify one to fit my head.

Is it too big or small?? They have had 2 sizes the past few years...thank goodness ;)

The House
02-10-13, 8:35 pm
looks like the cage is going to have some awesome gear

Appollonian
02-10-13, 9:21 pm
Is it too big or small?? They have had 2 sizes the past few years...thank goodness ;)

Big, I've got a huge head haha. I've heard on here there is a way to modify the hat to fit big heads...