PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crew Shirts For Sale?

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 2:57 pm
Every year, we always get sum requests to buy the outfits the Animal Crew are wearin in the CAGE. These bad boys would likely cost $25-30. Make 'em available or skip it?

freighttraindane
01-16-13, 3:01 pm
Absolutely

Bruiser
01-16-13, 3:07 pm
Duh

Mr. Dead
01-16-13, 3:08 pm
Gimme...

IceBulkz
01-16-13, 3:53 pm
Most definitely. If I was able to go to the Expo I`d pick up a few for myself.

Firefist
01-16-13, 3:58 pm
For sure. I rock mine just about every deadlift session. Its pretty much a ritual.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 4:05 pm
For sure. I rock mine just about every deadlift session. Its pretty much a ritual.

Sight unseen? Ive seen the new prototypes and I personally think they are sweet...

deanna7272
01-16-13, 4:23 pm
I still want a jersey and while we are at it, one with the names and zips underneath...lol. Doesn't HAVE to be MY name, per se... LMAO....

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 4:24 pm
I still want a jersey and while we are at it, one with the names and zips underneath...lol. Doesn't HAVE to be MY name, per se... LMAO....

Ima guessin the CAGE Interns will get the official outfit plus this personalization. Just sayin.

Mr. Dead
01-16-13, 4:33 pm
Ima guessin the CAGE Interns will get the official outfit plus this personalization. Just sayin.

*Jelly...*

freighttraindane
01-16-13, 4:35 pm

damn i hope i get picked as an intern even more now!

deanna7272
01-16-13, 4:46 pm
ima guessin the cage interns will get the official outfit plus this personalization. Just sayin.

scoooooooore!!!!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-16-13, 4:47 pm
Ehh I don't think they should be sold. It's kind of an exclusive thing. If you're lucky enough to be a part of the crew that weekend you know that you are one of 20-some people that have that specific shirt and that's legit as fuck. Plus by the second day, those of us who aren't selected will be rocking the crew shirts. Lol It's like a few people said in here "I love rocking my crew shirt when" would it be your favorite shirt if everyone had one??

deanna7272
01-16-13, 5:02 pm
Ehh I don't think they should be sold. It's kind of an exclusive thing. If you're lucky enough to be a part of the crew that weekend you know that you are one of 20-some people that have that specific shirt and that's legit as fuck. Plus by the second day, those of us who aren't selected will be rocking the crew shirts. Lol It's like a few people said in here "I love rocking my crew shirt when" would it be your favorite shirt if everyone had one??

Good point TCB... ((I am not really sure what to call you now....lmao))

I was thinking of the personalized T's like the O... I'm all shades of green with envy that I don't have one of those...

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 5:06 pm

Sure *one* of the shirts to sell and *one* of the shirts that remain completely exclusive to the Animal Crew. See?

01-16-13, 5:06 pm
Good point TCB... ((I am not really sure what to call you now....lmao))

I was thinking of the personalized T's like the O... I'm all shades of green with envy that I don't have one of those...

I answer to it all lol TCB, Chase, THE. How this all got started/caught on ill never know.

Take the white "STAFF" shirts from last year for example. I love that fucking shirt. People try to buy it right off my fucking back when I wear it. That's enough for me to know that these shirts are meant to be exclusive.

GUNS
01-16-13, 5:07 pm

Aww shit! The excitement keeps building!

01-16-13, 5:07 pm
Sure *one* of the shirts to sell and *one* of the shirts that remain completely exclusive to the Animal Crew. See?

I see where your goin here lol

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 5:09 pm
I see where your goin here lol

I got moves u havent seen...

GUNS
01-16-13, 5:09 pm

Great point!

01-16-13, 5:12 pm
I got moves u havent seen...

Nor do I want to. Save that shit for MD.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 5:12 pm

Well played sir...

Firefist
01-16-13, 5:33 pm
Sight unseen? Ive seen the new prototypes and I personally think they are sweet...

sorry... clarification, i got the olive drab military edition 3 years ago u-rep.

Big C
01-16-13, 6:00 pm
The blue Animal work shirts from like 05 or 06 I forget which..were so bad ass.

But yes, would buy.

Mr. Dead
01-16-13, 6:22 pm

Well played sir...

He has no surprises for me...

D-NUTZ
01-16-13, 7:50 pm
I agree with THE on this one.

Even though I have never been part of the crew, I know that if I were to be...I'd want something special other people can't get.

Maybe that's just me being selfish.

Big C
01-16-13, 8:37 pm
Meh, it's not that huge of deal...no one complained back in what was it 08 or 09....when Animal sold the Hockey jerseys (yellow/black or black/white) the crew had on that year..and they sold like hot cakes. Only difference was they weren't personalized. This really isn't a new concept...

PITBULL
01-16-13, 9:15 pm
Id Rock it! I say you have a throw back sale for some of us that were oblivious to Animal back in the day. Just a thought...

01-16-13, 10:39 pm
Id Rock it! I say you have a throw back sale for some of us that were oblivious to Animal back in the day. Just a thought...

This is a cool concept. It would be sweet to have some retro Animal gear from Cages of the past. Like pre-08 era.

IceBulkz
01-16-13, 10:39 pm

I`d like to add a thumbs up to this.

Razor
01-17-13, 10:18 am
I have to say Nay on this. I think that stuff is super-exclusive and should be limited to those fortunate enough to work the Cage. It's like an award for all your work and what you've given to the Nation.

D-NUTZ
01-17-13, 12:24 pm
This is a cool concept. It would be sweet to have some retro Animal gear from Cages of the past. Like pre-08 era.

Agreed.

I've seen some pics of some cool stuff from back in the day and I likey.

Universal Rep
01-17-13, 12:41 pm

I have to say Nay on this. I think that stuff is super-exclusive and should be limited to those fortunate enough to work the Cage. It's like an award for all your work and what you've given to the Nation.

One shirt remains super exclusive. The other can be acquired by everyone else...

Razor
01-17-13, 12:55 pm
One shirt remains super exclusive. The other can be acquired by everyone else...

I like.

GUNS
01-17-13, 3:25 pm

Yup! Good stuff right here!

twoheadedboy
01-17-13, 6:31 pm
So are you saying the crew gets TWO shirts this year, one of which could potentially be sold to the public (sans personalization)?

I am against the idea of anything that identifies crew as crew, being sold to the public. But as long as the crew gets 1 shirt that's exclusive, it's no big deal.

mritter3
01-17-13, 8:56 pm

Agreed I got one from interning a few years ago and feel honored that only a few other animals have one to sport..gotta agree with chase

C.Coronato
01-21-13, 9:49 am
My C.Coronato / TreeTrunkLegs Work shirts are hanging safely in my closet at home..

I may have to cut the sleeves off them and start training in them hahaha

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:11 am
As orders need to get placed for all the Gear, it looks like this is gonna be a done deal...

Razor
01-23-13, 9:15 am
As orders need to get placed for all the Gear, it looks like this is gonna be a done deal...

Man i can't wait to see it all. Thanks Rep.

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:24 am

Straight out Gangsta! LOL! Cant wait to see these!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:27 am
Straight out Gangsta! LOL! Cant wait to buy these!

Yup.

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:28 am
Yup.

I see what you did, and Yup!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:30 am
I see what you did, and Yup!

Haha. U will like.

Razor
01-23-13, 9:35 am
Haha. U will like.

Man i just looked at the final votes what a landslide victory.

Thunder Chicken
01-23-13, 7:08 pm
Yes! Must need lol

jtmorrin08
06-27-14, 4:00 pm
Does anybody have the black and white v neck shirt the guys wore at the cage in 2013 i wanted to buy one from somebody xl or 2 xl i have been looking for months thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

N. Motta
06-27-14, 4:53 pm
Nope. You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
06-27-14, 7:03 pm
Absolutely

weightsb4dates
07-01-14, 12:44 pm
i want the gray universal v-neck pull over (the one roman had on), i saw they had them for sale last year at the olympia, but by the time i got up to the fron of the line they only had one left and it was a medium, needless to say i had to sskip it and i grabbed a grey universal t and i got my chicka the black/white v neck for chicks. any plans of reselling those grey hoodies again? xl or xxl