PDA

View Full Version : BRENT WILLIS "Fear the Beard: Deadlifting 825 x 2"

J-Dawg
01-22-13, 5:20 pm
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/J-Dawg007/ArnoldCard8_zps763bf7f3.jpg

Brent Willis is an elite powerlifter and new Animal athlete making his debut in The Cage this March. With a 2000 lb raw total with the big boys in the 308 lb weight class and individual bests of an 854 lb deadlift and a 523 lb bench press at just 22 years of age, the sky's the limit for this bearded beast. Training under the tutelage of training innovator and fellow Cage lifter Brandon Lilly, there is no doubt Brent is just getting started. Watch him yank a raw 825 off the floor for a double.

Saturday, 3/2/13 at 4pm
The CAGE, Booth #419

GUNS
01-22-13, 5:23 pm
Thats some sick numbers and cant wait to see this! Welcome Brent!

freighttraindane
01-22-13, 5:40 pm
That's gonna be quite a show!

Ragin Asian
01-22-13, 6:11 pm
Sweeeeeeet!!!! Nothing but great athletes and all-around awesome people!!!! The Cage events are off-the-hook this year!! They have always been great every year before, but we truly have some monsters representing Animal!!!

brentwillisbgw
01-22-13, 6:47 pm
Thats some sick numbers and cant wait to see this! Welcome Brent!

Thanks!!

I can't wait for this!!

naturalguy
01-23-13, 9:27 am
Brent,

I am bringing my clippers, if you don't make the 2 reps we shave the beard in front of the crowd, deal?

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:31 am
Brent,

I am bringing my clippers, if you don't make the 2 reps we shave the beard in front of the crowd, deal?

Im down with this.

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:40 am
Brent,

We should have this as part of even the pros vs bros event! Ill throw my beard in if Im involved in a lift and lose!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:46 am
We should have this as part of even the pros vs bros event! Ill throw my beard in if Im involved in a lift and lose!

Posted here as evidence for all to see. Ur in trouble.

GUNS
01-23-13, 9:49 am
Posted here as evidence for all to see. Ur in trouble.

Im confident in my lifting! That is all!

Freakshowelite
01-23-13, 9:58 am
Im down with this.

never mess with a mans beard!

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:59 am

Well then, youd better hit a grand, haha...

Freakshowelite
01-23-13, 10:04 am
Well then, youd better hit a grand, haha...

id rather be kicked in the nutz!

Freakshowelite
01-23-13, 11:24 am
there are two types of people who dont havebeards. Women, and little kids. I, am neither -jase robertson

smoothballer
01-23-13, 2:06 pm
Should be awesome to witness this live!

P Diesel
01-23-13, 2:30 pm

there are two types of people who dont havebeards. Women, and little kids. I, am neither -jase robertson

hahahaha yes.

btw i cant waitt o see u move that weight bro

P

Rage
01-23-13, 3:27 pm
The bearded beast! Sick shit pulling that amount for a single let alone a deuce.

brentwillisbgw
01-23-13, 9:46 pm
Brent,

DEAL. Don't be expecting to use them, though. 2 reps are what I am going to get, 3 is what I'm aiming for!

id rather be kicked in the nutz!

Me too! Thankfully neither are going to happen.

LOL.

The bearded beast! Sick shit pulling that amount for a single let alone a deuce.

Thanks!!

Universal Rep
01-28-13, 9:33 am
DEAL. Don't be expecting to use them, though. 2 reps are what I am going to get, 3 is what I'm aiming for!

x3 aint too shabby, B. Should be an awesome event...

brentwillisbgw
01-29-13, 1:29 am
x3 aint too shabby, B. Should be an awesome event...

Man I can't stop thinking about it. This really is a dream come true for me. I can't believe I'm actually going to be lifting in the cage.

Animal
03-04-13, 12:54 pm
Man I can't stop thinking about it. This really is a dream come true for me. I can't believe I'm actually going to be lifting in the cage.

You did great. Thanks for an inspiring event Brent.

P Diesel
03-06-13, 1:57 pm
crazy pull my brotha! and great talking with u. ill let u know when im ur neck of the woods

P

Ragin Asian
03-06-13, 11:27 pm
Brent, it was soooo awesome meeting you!!! You are a BEAST!!!!! I mean that in a good way! Bobby and I are so glad we finally got to meet you and watch you lift. My favorite part was getting the opportunity to feel your back when I rubbed the lotion on it. I have met only a rare few people who have such powerful backs, so getting that chance was a pleasure for me. You have some of the thickest erectors I have ever felt!! You are one of the nicest and kindest people we have ever met. You are mad strong and have so much power!!!! Yet you are a gentle beast and so kind. I love that about you!!! I wanted so bad to scoop you up and bring you home with us! Please keep being you!!! You are our future in our sport. You're turning heads already and will continue to do so. Thank you so much for being so supportive and know that we all love you!!!!