PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cut + Creatine

BodyBuilder
01-23-13, 9:49 am
Sup Everybody,

I was hoping you guys could shed some light on this. I'm about to start a cycle of animal cuts and was wondering if it would be wise to take creatine with it. I'm confused because I have been searching around and there has been many answers. Some say that the two would counter each other, some say take out the diuretic pill, while others say it's fine to take them together.

Thanks in advance

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 9:54 am
Sup Everybody,

I was hoping you guys could shed some light on this. I'm about to start a cycle of animal cuts and was wondering if it would be wise to take creatine with it. I'm confused because I have been searching around and there has been many answers. Some say that the two would counter each other, some say take out the diuretic pill, while others say it's fine to take them together.

Thanks in advance

You can, sure...

C.Coronato
01-23-13, 9:59 am
I currently am doing that exact stack.

Cuts 2x a day.
5g creatine pre and 5g creatine post.

Dont worry about water retention. If you get something like Storm or Universal Creatine Mono, you wont have to worry about bloating.

I simply pull my creatine out about 2 weeks before my show and im good to go.

Universal Rep
01-23-13, 10:00 am
I currently am doing that exact stack.

Cuts 2x a day.
5g creatine pre and 5g creatine post.

Dont worry about water retention. If you get something like Storm or Universal Creatine Mono, you wont have to worry about bloating.

I simply pull my creatine out about 2 weeks before my show and im good to go.

Yup, good call CC... Also consider the difference between intracellular vs. extracelluar water...