PDA

View Full Version : Iowa ABC 1/26/2013

shortstack
01-28-13, 10:47 am
I haven't got all the pics uploaded yet but it was a great ABC. I had to start over with my chapter but I pulled together 6 new people, 4 guys and 2 ladies.

We killed some legs with drop set hip sled, smith machine hacks, some walking lunges as well as something called Pistol squats. I have a video of the ladies knocking out a few of those. I introduced the group to some HRT on leg ext and Ham curls so I'll probably take a beating for that when they can walk again.

Should be the start of a great group.

Pics/videos will be up later today.

Jeremy

G Diesel
01-28-13, 10:52 am
Awesome, Jeremy. Way to represent the ABCs my brother.

Peace, G

shortstack
01-28-13, 11:14 am
Awesome, Jeremy. Way to represent the ABCs my brother.

Peace, G

Thank you Brother. We have many more ABC's scheduled in a variety of locations trying to spread the word this year.

Jeremy

C.Coronato
01-28-13, 2:59 pm
Looking forward to pics/vids brotha.

shortstack
01-29-13, 9:33 am
http://s249.beta.photobucket.com/user/shortstack74/library/ABC%2001-26-2013

I'll get in there later and put peoples names on.

It was a brutal leg day but a solid group. The ladies took it to a new level with single leg squats and dragged me into some walking lunges.

We also took a quick trip to the outdoor Yard to check out the rings. Nice 10 degrees outside.

I neglected to get the group Photo but these guys and gals are fired up for another one so I'll get the chance again soon.

The meal after was at Joneys, home of the enormus pork Loin. Erick had to fold his in half to get it in.

Good ABC and we will continue to grow.

Jeremy

Mr.awol
04-16-13, 10:35 pm
I haven't got all the pics uploaded yet but it was a great ABC. I had to start over with my chapter but I pulled together 6 new people, 4 guys and 2 ladies.

We killed some legs with drop set hip sled, smith machine hacks, some walking lunges as well as something called Pistol squats. I have a video of the ladies knocking out a few of those. I introduced the group to some HRT on leg ext and Ham curls so I'll probably take a beating for that when they can walk again.

Should be the start of a great group.

Pics/videos will be up later today.

Jeremy
Hey can u send me your location,I'm from omaha and would like to help out and be part of your pak, am currently IFPA PRO Bodybuilder, 198lbs at 6% bf. also do diets for all types of competing and show prep. Hope to hear from you soon bro,peace out.