PDA

View Full Version : Mens Final promo...

Universal Rep
01-29-13, 1:39 pm
In the past, there wuz a promo where a fan (or two) got to attend the men's finals as a VIP with an athlete. The upside is, ya get to see the show and an athlete and hear expert commentary. The downside is, ya miss the National ABC. Any interest in doin this again?

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-29-13, 1:41 pm
In the past, there wuz a promo where a fan (or two) got to attend the men's finals as a VIP with an athlete. The upside is, ya get to see the show and an athlete and hear expert commentary. The downside is, ya miss the National ABC. Any interest in doin this again?

Experience of a lifetime... I know firsthand.

Universal Rep
01-29-13, 1:42 pm
Experience of a lifetime... I know firsthand.

Who did ya go with?

01-29-13, 1:46 pm
Who did ya go with?

Ox, NG, and I chilled in the 5th row back in 2010. Crazy. We were sitting a few rows in front of Jay Cutler.

conjugalburns
01-29-13, 2:21 pm
yes please do this!!

Razor
01-29-13, 2:23 pm
Ox, NG, and I chilled in the 5th row back in 2010. Crazy. We were sitting a few rows in front of Jay Cutler.

Your pics were epic bro. This was a helluva promo. The smile on Chase's face says it all.

Universal Rep
01-29-13, 3:32 pm
yes please do this!!

So this is more important than the ABC for u?

D-NUTZ
01-29-13, 3:45 pm
YES!!!!!

conjugalburns
01-29-13, 4:22 pm

You're putting me in a tough spot here haha. I have yet to experience either the national abc or an actually show in person. I actually don't want to miss out on the ABC haha, but if given this opportunity I would take it. It sounds to be probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. Actually very happy I got prejudging tickets for mends bodybuilding for my birthday. So this entire weekend will be a first for me.

Universal Rep
01-29-13, 4:28 pm
You're putting me in a tough spot here haha. I have yet to experience either the national abc or an actually show in person. I actually don't want to miss out on the ABC haha, but if given this opportunity I would take it. It sounds to be probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. Actually very happy I got prejudging tickets for mends bodybuilding for my birthday. So this entire weekend will be a first for me.

The other issue is that it takes an athlete out of the ABC mix. If ur a real fan of the sport, then ur right, this is hard to pass up. But there aren't that many fellas who are really into the sport to sit there. I think most opt for the ABC... Either way is good.

GUNS
01-29-13, 5:08 pm
If I had already been to the national ABC, Id be all over it! Good luck to those interested!

01-29-13, 5:47 pm
The other issue is that it takes an athlete out of the ABC mix. If ur a real fan of the sport, then ur right, this is hard to pass up. But there aren't that many fellas who are really into the sport to sit there. I think most opt for the ABC... Either way is good.

I feel it's an opportunity to create an avid fan. I don't care who you are.. Huge show, sitting with your idol.

D-NUTZ
01-29-13, 6:26 pm
I feel it's an opportunity to create an avid fan. I don't care who you are.. Huge show, sitting with your idol.

x2.

Plus its hard for a lot of peeps to afford the Finals tickets...I am pretty sure they are like $100+ a piece.

conjugalburns
01-29-13, 6:59 pm
x2.

Plus its hard for a lot of peeps to afford the Finals tickets...I am pretty sure they are like $100+ a piece.

yes they are or a little higher.

twoheadedboy
01-29-13, 7:22 pm
Really cool promo, and I have a lot of respect for bodybuilders, however it's not my thing so I definitely wouldn't miss the ABC for it. Good luck everyone!

mritter3
01-30-13, 8:41 am

gotta keep up with the tradition...its a trade off the national abc is amazing, but one on one time with a pro and watching the show is a once in a lifetime thing...i say keep at it!

Shukin
01-30-13, 9:52 am

I would be interested in an opportunity to see the strongman event with Animal Grant Higa. It wouldn't have to be the finals if that conflicts with the ABC. To me, the learning experience I feel I get at an ABC outweighs seeing any bodybuilding show. To see strongman with Higa would also be a great learning experience cause he could explain technique and the like. I can watch the bodybuilding on video, that's just me.

Back stage of the bikini with Ben Seath would be fun as well.........Urep can come too. had to watch my spelling there.....hahaa

naturalguy
01-30-13, 10:39 am
This is a cool promo. Missing the ABC is tough but it's a cool opportunity and the seats for the show are great.

Kowboy
01-30-13, 10:58 am
I would be interested in an opportunity to see the strongman event with Animal Grant Higa. It wouldn't have to be the finals if that conflicts with the ABC. To me, the learning experience I feel I get at an ABC outweighs seeing any bodybuilding show. To see strongman with Higa would also be a great learning experience cause he could explain technique and the like. I can watch the bodybuilding on video, that's just me.

Back stage of the bikini with Ben Seath would be fun as well.........Urep can come too. had to watch my spelling there.....hahaa

This is an awesome idea

Kowboy
01-30-13, 11:06 am
Higa knows Steve Slater who runs the event portion and that is the guy I train with. It would be awesome to be back stage and watch it all happen.

Mr. Dead
01-30-13, 4:14 pm
Would be a killer opportunity...

BuddyBuilder
02-03-13, 12:01 pm
I'd be interested, where do i sign up?

Mr. Dead
02-07-13, 1:47 pm
Did I win...???

Universal Rep
02-07-13, 3:47 pm
Promo will be posted shortly. But not where ya fellas would think...

Universal Rep
02-07-13, 3:56 pm
Knock yourselves out fellas... The promo.

http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/Universal-Promos/PROMO-VIP-Tix-to-Arnold-Classic-Men-s-Finals-w-IFBB-Pro

GUNS
02-07-13, 4:18 pm

http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/Universal-Promos/PROMO-VIP-Tix-to-Arnold-Classic-Men-s-Finals-w-IFBB-Pro

Awesome, good luck fellas!

D-NUTZ
02-07-13, 4:53 pm

uh oh

conjugalburns
02-07-13, 6:00 pm
awesome! good luck to those who enter!

Brometheus
02-07-13, 11:52 pm
Wish I was going. Maybe year. :/ Good thing about living in Calit hough is I'm in driving distance from Vegas so I think this year will be my first time going to see the O.

FITGYM
02-08-13, 8:47 am
This an awesome promo

kcburrows
02-09-13, 1:52 pm
This is a chance of a lifetime!!!! This would definitely be incredible!!!!