PDA

View Full Version : EVAN CENTOPANI "Ox's Pro Shoulder Training"

naturalguy
01-30-13, 12:32 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Arnold2013/ArnoldCardOx.jpg

Evan “Ox” Centopani is one of the rising stars in bodybuilding’s professional ranks. The former NPC Nationals overall champion has also won the 2009 NY Pro, the 2011 Flex Pro, boasts two top four finishes in the Arnold Classic and placed an impressive eighth in his Olympia stage debut in 2012. Ox will be conducting two in-depth seminars in The Cage this year, one addressing the construction of his show-stopper delts, the second an insightful examination of diet and nutrition through the eyes of one of the sport’s most knowledgeable and analytical athletes. Be there for Pro Shoulder Training on Friday, March 1st at 3:30pm and Diet Differently on Saturday, March 2nd at 3:30pm.

When asked about playing such a prominent role in The Cage yet again, Ox replied,

“Anyone who has been to the Arnold knows that The Cage is the most highly regarded stop in the whole expo. The Cage is the people’s choice. For me, it’s an honor to be a part of something that the fans enjoy so much.”

Saturday, 3/2/13 at 3:30pm
The CAGE, Booth #419

conjugalburns
01-30-13, 12:57 pm
very nice! can't wait for this + erik and frank's seminars

Universal Rep
01-30-13, 1:52 pm
This oughta be classic...

mritter3
01-30-13, 2:08 pm
Def in for this one!!!

GUNS
01-30-13, 2:46 pm
Interested in the diet differently seminar!

deanna7272
01-30-13, 4:24 pm
Niiiiice...

Ox
01-30-13, 4:56 pm
Get your questions ready!

C.Coronato
01-30-13, 4:56 pm
Who doesnt want bigger shoulders!!!

GUNS
01-30-13, 5:01 pm
Who doesnt want bigger shoulders!!!

Exactly!

Universal Rep
01-30-13, 5:03 pm
Get your questions ready!

Limit 3 per customer???

D-NUTZ
01-30-13, 6:44 pm
Me and my girl have been front row for Ox's talk for the past two years. Can't wait for another one.

Ox
01-31-13, 8:55 am
Limit 3 per customer???

Hey I got all day and if I had it my way, I'd run the seminar until every last question is answered! But we do wanna make sure everybody gets a chance to ask what they wanna ask so maybe that is a good idea. Then again, sometimes people get a little shy around me (I have intimidating eyebrows) and the guys with a list of questions keep it going. I'll do my best to make sure everyone gets to ask their fair share. And in the event anyone is missed or we run out of time, I'll be at the Cage all weekend awaiting questioning!

Ox
01-31-13, 8:56 am
Me and my girl have been front row for Ox's talk for the past two years. Can't wait for another one.

Holy shit! D-Nutz!

shortstack
01-31-13, 8:58 am
I've missed Evan on Sunday the last 2 years so it will be cool to get to hear a seminar from him on Sat.

freighttraindane
01-31-13, 8:59 am
Really looking forward to these seminars. Really appreciate the dieting and clean eating techniques that Ox uses. I have also been a the past couple seminars Ox has put on and learn something everytime!

Razor
01-31-13, 12:25 pm
Some stellar events this year for sure! The Cage does indeed get bigger and bigger.

D-NUTZ
01-31-13, 12:54 pm
Holy shit! D-Nutz!

LOL!

I'm everywhere bro. See you at the Cage.

Universal Rep
01-31-13, 12:58 pm
Holy shit! D-Nutz!

LOL!

I'm everywhere bro. See you at the Cage.

Always be stalkin... Haha.

Universal Rep
01-31-13, 12:59 pm
Hey I got all day and if I had it my way, I'd run the seminar until every last question is answered! But we do wanna make sure everybody gets a chance to ask what they wanna ask so maybe that is a good idea. Then again, sometimes people get a little shy around me (I have intimidating eyebrows) and the guys with a list of questions keep it going. I'll do my best to make sure everyone gets to ask their fair share. And in the event anyone is missed or we run out of time, I'll be at the Cage all weekend awaiting questioning!

Three days, three long days, the fans will know where to find ya, haha...

Enforcer
01-31-13, 1:37 pm
Always great to hear Evan speak and pass down the knowledge he has gained over the years

D-NUTZ
01-31-13, 3:30 pm
Always be stalkin... Haha.

Haha, I just realized how creepy my replied sounded.

Ox
02-06-13, 9:12 am
Haha, I just realized how creepy my replied sounded.

Why you gotta be so creepy D?

shortstack
02-06-13, 9:21 am
Yeah, let me clarify my reply also, I did not miss him as in I cried when he wasn't there, hahahaha. I physically did not see him.

Ox
02-27-13, 8:45 am
Yeah, let me clarify my reply also, I did not miss him as in I cried when he wasn't there, hahahaha. I physically did not see him.

Oh yeah so you cried that's cool.