PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex By BigAnt

BigAnt
01-30-13, 1:09 pm
Muscles cannot flex…use Flex!

Breaking tackles by escaping huge linemen all day long, endless hours on the treadmill, sprinting up and back to the net to win that tennis match, pitching a nine inning no hitter in fast-pitch softball and striving for that extra repetition in the dead lift, the one that makes your muscles grow. The above scenarios are true, what also is true, that repetitive motions, like the above can cause an injury. A sprain, strain, partial or full thickness tear of a muscle. The athlete’s worst competitor…AN INJURY.

How can we treat and avoid them?

Well, at the first sign of an injury, please consult a doctor at once. In addition, rest with ice treatments is very helpful. So is Animal Flex. We are aware the great results that Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM have received for eliminating and healing joint pain. Chondroitin sulfate is an immensely popular joint health supplement that provides structural components that help maintain cartilage health. It ensures the necessary hydration and material to promote joint mobility. Since cartilage does not have blood vessels to supply nutrients, chondroitin sulfate serves as the conduit for these nutrients to flow through the cartilage. Glucosamine sulfate is critical to smooth, flexible joint movement. The main influence of glucosamine on joints is stimulation of the manufacture of molecules known as glycosaminoglycans, which are key structural components of cartilage. MSM is a naturally occurring nutrient and sulfur compound. Sulfur is a component of bones, teeth, and collagen (the protein in connective tissue) and helps you maintain a healthy inflammatory response. The mineral sulfur is needed for the manufacture of many proteins, including those forming hair, muscles, and skin. Moreover, taking these three, most popular joint supporting products have no adverse effects on the body.

Exercise is good for forcing fresh blood and oxygen into the injured area. However, when injured, you cannot function with full-range-of-motion to participate in exercise. By taking Animal Flex, you will have less joint pain-soreness and will be able to exercise to promote healing, brining synovial fluid back into its proper place to keep the joints lubricated. Synovial fluid reduces friction between the articular cartilage and other tissues in joints to lubricate and cushion them during movement patterns. Animal Flex’s ingredients help produce natural synovial fluid to your injured body part(s).

I am a forty six year old Natural Professional Bodybuilder. I train with weights five days a week, sometimes four days in a row, a different body part each day, but some body parts get indirect work from another muscle group. Bench presses, squats, dead lifts, rows, rows and more rows, dips, shoulder shrugs and presses, the basic lifts, the ones that many people avoid because they are tough, tough on your mind, tougher on your body. After many years of lifting heavy weights and doing session after session of cardio vascular exercise, I encountered some minor injuries, a case of tendonitis here, muscle sprain there, a minor tear…it is all part of the sport. You see as our muscles get stronger with weight resistance exercise, it does not help our tendons, they can’t keep up to pace with the strength of our muscles, and if-when we keep pushing our self to increase our strength, an injury could happen, because of the weaker tendons. Flex also helps repair muscle tendons. With the wide array of vitamins and minerals in each pack, it is like an insurance policy for our bodies. Bromelain with Quercetin are also very helpful for our injuries. They are both nutritional supplements that contain natural ingredients, with excellent anti-inflammatory properties. Bromelain is an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple. Quercetin is a plant pigment found in large amounts in foods such as onions and apples. Together, Bromelain and Quercetin work synergistically to reduce the bruising and swelling associated with sprains and strains.

They say being forty years old is the new thirty, when taking Animal Flex, I feel as if I am twenty! Again, injuries are part of any sport, even with training smart, and proper sports specific exercise, they do appear. When I feel a twinge or slight soreness, I rest and ice it, if it persists, I make a doctor’s appointment, but since I have been using Animal Flex, both rest/ice treatments and doctor’s appointments have been a thing of the past!

Animal Flex along with my slow and sensible rehab program is making my shoulder sprain heal faster than what the PT and I (I use to work for who checked me out) anticipated!

Altered Beast
01-30-13, 2:03 pm
Been using FLEX for many years when I was bodybuilding and still use it now that I'm Powerlifting!

Strength athlete approved!

mritter3
01-30-13, 2:05 pm
Huge fan of flex...been using for years, def a staple

deanna7272
01-30-13, 4:26 pm
Added FLEX back in a week or so ago. Definitely need it after I started doing heavier compound movements, my body/joints are screaming!!!

Universal Rep
01-30-13, 4:36 pm
I dont have a great writeup like this, but I always get great benefits from usin Flex, one of my Four Pillars of Supplementation...

C.Coronato
01-31-13, 11:51 am
Ive used it since my knee surgery and I couldnt be happier. Great stuff. One of my staples.

AndrewR1
02-19-13, 1:40 pm
Been useing Flex for 8 months and love it a must have took all knee pain away.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 1:41 pm
Been useing Flex for 8 months and love it a must have took all knee pain away.

A staple of mine...

twoheadedboy
02-19-13, 2:12 pm
Flex was the supp that brought me to the Animal/Universal world, NOT Pak. I was looking for the most complete joint supp, and preferably, one that I could take in one daily dose and for a reasonable price. Boom!