PDA

View Full Version : Journey to My First Show

mahscles
02-01-13, 8:56 pm
Well, I was a frequent member in the past but over time I got busy with college, stuff for this show, and life in general. Now I have decided to buckle in and make a journey to my first show, the NPC Jay Cutler Baltimore Classic. I have been working towards it since last August, and now they have rescheduled it recently to November of this year. I'm just about 40 weeks out from it, gonna start my prep at 22 weeks out so I have plenty of time to take it slow and come in at my best. I plan to do my best, and surprise some people. I'm currently 240 lbs, and 5'10". Using the Y3T training method, which I have seen splendid results from so far. Hope some of you guys will come along for the ride.

JL

tark
02-01-13, 9:14 pm
Well, I was a frequent member in the past but over time I got busy with college, stuff for this show, and life in general. Now I have decided to buckle in and make a journey to my first show, the NPC Jay Cutler Baltimore Classic. I have been working towards it since last August, and now they have rescheduled it recently to November of this year. I'm just about 40 weeks out from it, gonna start my prep at 22 weeks out so I have plenty of time to take it slow and come in at my best. I plan to do my best, and surprise some people. I'm currently 240 lbs, and 5'10". Using the Y3T training method, which I have seen splendid results from so far. Hope some of you guys will come along for the ride.

JL

im in homie!! looking forward to keeping up with your journey....o and welcome back!