PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Black Animal Iconic Long Sleeve T-Shirt Limited Edition

naturalguy
02-07-13, 3:48 pm
This one is my favorite, can't wait to get one:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Arnold2013/Cageiconicblack_zps76f63f32.jpg

J-Dawg
02-07-13, 3:50 pm
Long sleeve--nice!

freighttraindane
Nice, love this one!

smoothballer
Sick Nasty

Universal Rep
02-07-13, 3:51 pm
Sick Nasty

Nasty sick.

Bruiser
02-07-13, 3:51 pm
Love it

naturalguy
02-07-13, 3:53 pm
Long sleeve--nice!

Well it is cold in Ohio in March, it'll come in handy

GUNS
02-07-13, 3:53 pm
Yes, Hope the GUNS will fit in it! Hahaha, Love it fella's!

Nix0r
02-07-13, 3:54 pm
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's awesome.

Universal Rep
02-07-13, 3:55 pm
Yes, Hope the GUNS will fit in it! Hahaha, Love it fella's!

Whaddya mean? Youll fit into it.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's awesome.

I really dig that Iconic art on this bad boy.

GUNS
02-07-13, 3:58 pm
Whaddya mean? Youll fit into it.

Haha, yes, yes I will!

Razor
02-07-13, 3:58 pm
Now that is legendary.

Mr. Dead
02-07-13, 4:00 pm
Now this haz my attenshun...

shortstack
02-07-13, 4:46 pm
Damn it, my wife is going to kill me when I come home with an entire new wardrobe!! Thanks Animal!!! haha

FITGYM
02-07-13, 6:14 pm
awesome!

can't wait

Razor
02-08-13, 8:29 am
Damn it, my wife is going to kill me when I come home with an entire new wardrobe!! Thanks Animal!!! haha

Eh she'll understand. Just bring her back one too haha

shortstack
02-08-13, 8:55 am
Eh she'll understand. Just bring her back one too haha

hahaha, she's actually given up on anything training/apparel related. Good thing she's so understanding or I'd be dead by now.

Thunder Chicken
02-08-13, 9:19 am
those are sweet! cant wait to pick mine up

G Diesel
02-08-13, 9:24 am
Man, I can't wait to get my hands on one of those. SICK shirt.

Peace, G

mritter3
02-09-13, 9:07 am
This one is my favorite, can't wait to get one:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Arnold2013/Cageiconicblack_zps76f63f32.jpg

Real happy animal has a long sleeve coming out!!

kcburrows
02-13-13, 8:54 am

yes but totally worth it!!! my wife and I have come to a mutual understand. the cage is like a victorias secret semi annual sale. she buys a ton of shit then, and i buy a ton of shit at the cage.

C.Coronato
02-13-13, 9:22 am
FINALLY. I will LIVE in this shirt.

Universal Rep
02-13-13, 9:27 am
yes but totally worth it!!! my wife and I have come to a mutual understand. the cage is like a victorias secret semi annual sale. she buys a ton of shit then, and i buy a ton of shit at the cage.

Nice... But really, is Victorias Secret really for her? Or for u??? Cmon bro, be honest...

deanna7272
02-14-13, 3:32 pm

I get the best of BOTH!!!!

Da Eclipse
02-18-13, 12:11 pm
It's hard to be humble when you wear an Animal Long Sleeve ! lol

LayzieBone085
02-18-13, 5:26 pm
Will be grabbing one for a friend that lives in California and shipping it his way after the Arnold Classic. Got to take care of the brotherhood!

skibasgym
03-07-13, 2:30 pm
does it come in 3x
skibs

Razor
03-08-13, 10:03 am
Knocked out legs in this Wednesday night. What a shirt! Really hoping a longsleeve winds up in the shop for future purchases.

deanna7272
03-08-13, 10:07 am
I waited until the very last minute to get me gear this year (this will NOT happen again because now I am regretting the quick decisions on my purchases, even though I knew what I wanted...lol)

I'm with Razor, I wish I would have grabbed a couple of the long sleeve shirts...

Madcat
03-08-13, 10:38 am
I knew they'd sell well, especially in OH. As I said earlier, hoodies and zip ups, even sweats, would be GOLD MINE's for the Arnold. Takes more weight to ship, but I imagine the return on investment is higher as the price is too.

G Diesel
03-08-13, 1:39 pm
Knocked out legs in this Wednesday night. What a shirt! Really hoping a longsleeve winds up in the shop for future purchases.

Love this shirt. My favorite from The Cage in quite some time.

Peace, G

Animal
03-08-13, 1:48 pm
I knew they'd sell well, especially in OH. As I said earlier, hoodies and zip ups, even sweats, would be GOLD MINE's for the Arnold. Takes more weight to ship, but I imagine the return on investment is higher as the price is too.

Honestly, these didn't sell as well as I'd thought based on our expectations and what we heard. The red and yellow Iconic t-shirts sold better. People were expecting warm weather and many wanted a short sleeve and not a long-sleeve black Animal T. This surprised me. For what it's worth, the long sleeve looked great.

ghost
03-08-13, 1:51 pm
Honestly, these didn't sell as well as I'd thought based on our expectations and what we heard. The red and yellow Iconic t-shirts sold better. People were expecting warm weather and many wanted a short sleeve and not a long-sleeve black Animal T. This surprised me. For what it's worth, the long sleeve looked great.

id buy one in a heartbeat.

Animal
03-08-13, 2:26 pm
id buy one in a heartbeat.

We'll see what comes back from Columbus and decide then. Still, surprising considering this overwhelming poll: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40144-Black-or-White-Long-Sleeve-Animal-T

Razor
03-08-13, 2:38 pm

Wow consider me shocked as hell. I know we saw some when we were done on Sunday but i thought the numbers for the red and yellows were larger.

Nix0r
03-08-13, 2:40 pm
We'll see what comes back from Columbus and decide then. Still, surprising considering this overwhelming poll: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40144-Black-or-White-Long-Sleeve-Animal-T

Well... I know I got one, and outside of the custom gear, it's easily my favorite.

Madcat
03-08-13, 3:54 pm

Dang, I was under the impressior they did, that sucks, I really figured the shitty weather in ohio would help these fly off the shelf man.

naturalguy
03-08-13, 5:01 pm

Really??? Razor say it ain't so, you couldn't sell these???

Razor
03-08-13, 5:03 pm
Really??? Razor say it ain't so, you couldn't sell these???

THIS from the guy who, and i quote, told Elektra "Razor is the worst seller in the history of anything"

Nix0r
03-08-13, 5:05 pm
THIS from the guy who, and i quote, told Elektra "Razor is the worst seller in the history of anything"

That's because he was speaking the truth. You never should have left the T-shirt presses, but then again, you would have just paled in comparison to me... as usual.

naturalguy
03-08-13, 5:09 pm

That's because he was speaking the truth. You never should have left the T-shirt presses, but then again, you would have just paled in comparison to me... as usual.

Well we didn't sell out of the long sleeve...................

When I worked in the shop in previous years we sold out, just sayin'

Razor
03-08-13, 5:09 pm

You're jealous, yet again, because i put "Phat Booty" on a shirt.

Nix0r
03-08-13, 5:11 pm
You're jealous, yet again, because i put "Phat Booty" on a shirt.

You're just jealous of my "Absthetics"

Razor
03-08-13, 5:13 pm

Unfair. If i had been using a fanny pack i would've been able to sell out too

naturalguy
03-08-13, 5:35 pm
Unfair. If i had been using a fanny pack i would've been able to sell out too

lol good point

Razor
03-08-13, 5:43 pm
lol good point

hahahaha

ghost
03-08-13, 9:31 pm

Every time I worked the shop we sold out........granted I wouldn't take no for an answer, and refused to sell mediums to 200 lb men.....douchebags