PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday-Thursday-Friday Training/Grub/Other

Pages : [1] 2

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
02-13-13, 1:33 pm
Since this is always a catastrophe and people always wanna join in but somehow get left out or dont get the correct info, I'm going to take it upon myself to loosely organize training/grub for Thursday and Friday night. SO....

Post up in this thread what time you will be arriving in Columbus on Thursday or Friday, and also a round about personal preference for a time to train. I understand the Animal Crew will be busy setting up the Cage on Thurs and cleaning up after the expo on Friday, so if you guys wanna join help us out with a time preference. I'm estimating around 7-8 both nights at Metro, but if we can meet peoples needs then we will do our best. Whos in?

freighttraindane
02-13-13, 1:35 pm
I will be in for this as usual, Be down there some time in the late afternoon on Thursday up for training and grubbing

Nix0r
02-13-13, 1:37 pm
Myself, Phil, Razor, and twoheadedboy will most-likely be in Columbus around 2-3PM.

freighttraindane
02-13-13, 1:39 pm
I will be in for this as usual, Be down there some time in the late afternoon on Thursday up for training and grubbing

Oh and this goes for smoothballer too

Kowboy
02-13-13, 1:43 pm
I am down, Shukin and AB will be w/ me. My gym is legit, it is smaller but it is a lifter's gym. We had an ABC there. They have three squat racks, tons of bumpers, bars, logs, stones etc.

http://www.beyondlimitstraining.net/

5 bucks for anyone that I know, free for all pro's

It is downtown and close to the Arnold and BD's.

GUNS
02-13-13, 1:43 pm
Im in for Friday night along with my son, swolkicker, wife, Mrs.GUNS, and Brignac! 4 total! BP depends on wht and when Im lifting in the cage!

02-13-13, 1:45 pm
I am down, Shukin and AB will be w/ me. My gym is legit, it is smaller but it is a lifter's gym. We had an ABC there. They have three squat racks, tons of bumpers, bars, logs, stones etc.

Gym looks legit as fuck. Only downfall I can see is missing the buzz of the industry that will likely be in Metro Thursday/Friday night. Always a few pros floating around.

02-13-13, 1:46 pm
Im in for Friday night along with my son, swolkicker, wife, Mrs.GUNS, and Brignac! 4 total! BP depends on wht and when Im lifting in the cage!

Yes! guys also try to post up what you are planning to train so guys can link up.

Christman
02-13-13, 1:46 pm
I arrived in Columbus about 13 years ago... so you know I will be there. Planning on heading out of work early on Thursday to go to Metro to train/chill. I can carry 1-2 max in my truck so I can probably swing by and pick up a couple people that are not staying down near the downtown Metro.

Kowboy
02-13-13, 1:47 pm
Gym looks legit as fuck. Only downfall I can see is missing the buzz of the industry that will likely be in Metro Thursday/Friday night. Always a few pros floating around.

I just hate paying 20 bucks a night to lift, such a huge expense. Rich - owner of my gym said that lots of pros make it there as well. Even if you just want to check it out Thursday and see what happens.

02-13-13, 1:48 pm
Great turn out already. Im sure Higa and Seath will be down for some shenanigans.

Christman
I just hate paying 20 bucks a night to lift, such a huge expense. Rich - owner of my gym said that lots of pros make it there as well. Even if you just want to check it out Thursday and see what happens.

Beyond Limits is probably only a 5 minute walk down the street from Metro.

naturalguy
I'll be training Thursday night - benching

Ok. How far outside of downtown is it? or in relation to metro?

shortstack
02-13-13, 1:49 pm
I'm in late on Thursday but I'll be there on Fri/Sat.

Name the time and I'll be there.

02-13-13, 1:53 pm
Whos down to try out Beyond Limits Thursday night? 5min walk from Metro. Pros are free, everyone else 5$. Much more cost effective for everyone not with Corporate and the Pros are free.

Cast your Votes.

Beyond Limits or Metro Fitness

D-NUTZ
02-13-13, 2:04 pm
Metro for me just due to the equipment variety. I don't have access to this kind of stuff on the regular.

Ill probably get in to town Thursday later afternoon (4-6ish?). Down to train/eat whenever.

Thursday - Light Chest/Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Heavy Back

^^ If anyone wants to hop in cool!

Kowboy
02-13-13, 2:05 pm
I am down for Beyond Limits obviously. Here is a quick off the top of my head breakdown of the equiptment. I believe he is working on a 2nd floor to house the cardio stuff.

2 Flat Benches (one adjustable), 2 Incline Benches, Bent Over Row Machine, Nautilus Leg Press, Smith Machine, Curl Machine, 2 cable machines for flyes, and all that shit, leg extension, pull downs. This is in the front room.

Cardio: 2 treadmills, a bike or two and a rower

Weight Room:

10" slater log, 12" Steel Rogue Log, 180lb Atlas Stone, 220lb Atlas Stone, 300ish tire, 420 tire and a 650 tire

Several rogue fitness olympic bars, 1 texas deadlift bar, other normal bars, 1 el gordo knurled fatbar, 1 25lb hollow axle. Tons of bumper plates, 3 platforms for olympic lifting and deads (deadlift jack as well). 3 squat racks and dumbbells up to 130.

02-13-13, 2:08 pm
Can even make it an option.. If people want to hit up BL with Trebin post it up, hash it out with him and set a time. Anyone who wants to hit up Metro we can arrange that as well. Possibly all meet up for grub after.

Kowboy
02-13-13, 2:09 pm
Can even make it an option.. If people want to hit up BL with Trebin post it up, hash it out with him and set a time. Anyone who wants to hit up Metro we can arrange that as well. Possibly all meet up for grub after.

Most def, lots of stuff in town.

Phil800101
02-13-13, 2:16 pm
Myself, Phil, Razor, and twoheadedboy will most-likely be in Columbus around 2-3PM.

Word. I plan on training and eating both Thursday/Friday nights, most likely at Metro.

I'm open to whatever when it comes to what to train on what night, the only thing that might make a difference as to what I do on what nights is in the unlikely event that I get picked for pros vs bros. Assuming I'm not taking part in that, I'll probably just see what other people are hitting and squeeze in somewhere.

C.Coronato
02-13-13, 2:57 pm
Ill be in around 8pm Thursday, but prop wont train. Friday it is for this guy!

deanna7272
02-13-13, 3:36 pm
I will be in town about 3-4 ....

smoothballer
02-13-13, 3:38 pm
Will be in town for training and grub Thurs and Fri. Not sure what I am training yet tho. Should arrive in C-bus around 5-6 PM on Thurs

deanna7272
02-13-13, 3:41 pm
I will be in town about 3-4 ....

Sorry, got a phone call and hit submit... Oops....

I will be in town Thursday around 3-4....lol. I plan in training Thurs, Friday, and Sat (of course...lol). If anyone wants to adopt a training partner, I'm available!!!

Aggression
02-13-13, 3:43 pm

Honestly, I'd rather go train with Trebin and a few close homies rather than be stuffed in a gym full of pompous assholes with egos the size of the expo hall, posing all over the damn place. I'd love to train there Thursday, but I get in late; 830pm. I'd be definitely down Friday night, post-expo.

02-13-13, 3:47 pm
Honestly, I'd rather go train with Trebin and a few close homies rather than be stuffed in a gym full of pompous assholes with egos the size of the expo hall, posing all over the damn place. I'd love to train there Thursday, but I get in late; 830pm. I'd be definitely down Friday night, post-expo.

Beyond limits is 24hrs pal.

Aggression
02-13-13, 3:49 pm
Beyond limits is 24hrs pal.

Ah, but I wanna train with some good bros. Animal bros. I guess I'll just keep in touch with most of you during that day.

02-13-13, 3:52 pm
Ah, but I wanna train with some good bros. Animal bros. I guess I'll just keep in touch with most of you during that day.

I don't mind pushing it a little later. Nothin better to do than sit in the room.

Nix0r
02-13-13, 5:12 pm

Truth.

I also want to take a swing at some of their strongman implements. That shit just looks plain fun. I'm in either day.

Aggression
02-13-13, 5:14 pm
Truth.

I also want to take a swing at some of their strongman implements. That shit just looks plain fun. I'm in either day.

I'm 100% down on Friday night. Thursday will probably be too late. Gotta work a full day, board the plan at 530, arrive around 8, then cab it to the hotel. By that time, I'll probably just crash.

Nix0r
02-13-13, 5:16 pm
I'm 100% down on Friday night. Thursday will probably be too late. Gotta work a full day, board the plan at 530, arrive around 8, then cab it to the hotel. By that time, I'll probably just crash.

Strongman Friday, followed by Brazilian steakhouse?

Aggression
02-13-13, 5:21 pm

#boom

HIGA MONSTER
02-13-13, 5:49 pm

HIGA is in for Friday.

Can't do it Thursday bro. Seath and I arrive in Columbus at 8pm, so by the time we get to the hotel, it will be after 9pm.
And we lift in the Cage on Friday.

After the Expo is done on Friday, I can go check out your gym Trebin.
Not sure what time on Friday, but assume an hour after the expo is over. So I can shower, change, then have P Diesel "toss my salad" with his smelly Bigfoot's dick beard, and then come to your gym

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Kowboy
02-13-13, 6:27 pm
HIGA is in for Friday.

Can't do it Thursday bro. Seath and I arrive in Columbus at 8pm, so by the time we get to the hotel, it will be after 9pm.

Not sure what time on Friday, but assume an hour after the expo is over. So I can shower, change, then have P Diesel "toss my salad" with his smelly Bigfoot's dick beard, and then come to your gym

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Better to do it before the gym, I am not sure how well the owner and the guys there would enjoy some salad tossing w/ two Animals. Good looking out Higa.

Kowboy
02-13-13, 6:29 pm
Hell yeah guys, I will make sure to let the owner know that we are coming in full force! Also, if you want my cell shoot me a PM.

Phil800101
02-13-13, 6:51 pm

#boom

HIGA is in for Friday.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Hell yeah guys, I will make sure to let the owner know that we are coming in full force! Also, if you want my cell shoot me a PM.

Sounds like one hell of a plan, count me in for this!

Kowboy
02-13-13, 6:54 pm

This is gonna be a blast!

smoothballer
02-13-13, 8:53 pm

#boom

I know where I will be Friday night

#epicboomness

HIGA MONSTER
02-13-13, 9:14 pm

This is gonna be a blast!

I know where I will be Friday night

#epicboomness
The other important question is...what time does the Brazilian steakhouse close that Friday night?

Will it be open after we workout at Trebin's gym?

Cause if not, White Castle will be full of Animals that Friday...

HIGA MONSTER

Nix0r
02-13-13, 9:26 pm
The other important question is...what time does the Brazilian steakhouse close that Friday night?

Will it be open after we workout at Trebin's gym?

HIGA MONSTER

http://www.rodiziogrill.com/columbus-at-the-arena-district

10:30PM

Kowboy
02-13-13, 9:41 pm
Hate that that place is 33 friggin dollars though lol

Christman
02-13-13, 10:07 pm

HIGA MONSTER

And the expo stalls will be in even worse condition on Saturday... if that is even possible.

Nix0r
02-13-13, 10:08 pm
Hate that that place is 33 friggin dollars though lol

Haha I know what you mean. But I look at it like this: there's no other time of the year when I get to train, eat, and bullshit with a large number of people here, so I have no qualms with paying the extra cash.

02-13-13, 10:23 pm
You guys feeling Thurman's on Thursday night??

D-NUTZ
02-13-13, 10:27 pm

I'm down for anything.

conjugalburns
02-13-13, 11:35 pm

shit I've been dying to check this place out. I'm not staying in cbus during the weekend since I only live about an hour and a half away. I may just have to come and grab a burger with you guys.

Phil800101
02-14-13, 2:08 am
Haha I know what you mean. But I look at it like this: there's no other time of the year when I get to train, eat, and bullshit with a large number of people here, so I have no qualms with paying the extra cash.

Agreed.

I think most of us will probably hit B.D.'s...by the time we get done training Thursday night, let alone pile into cars and drive the 10-15 minutes there, we'd probably be looking at well over an hour wait (if not more) just to get seated at Thurman's.

And like Nix said, there is no other time of the year where we're able to gather like this...no way we could pull off a large group at Thurman's.

So yeah, when it comes to Thursday my vote is for B.D.'s, with Max & Erma's as an alternate.

I think some people were talking about hitting up Thurman's Thursday afternoon though...

flex-em
02-14-13, 2:11 am
Dee, i'll be there first thing Fri. morning and staying the whole weekend but I only live a half hour away so if you need a training partner Thurs. i'm down to come up and hang!!

Sorry, got a phone call and hit submit... Oops....

I will be in town Thursday around 3-4....lol. I plan in training Thurs, Friday, and Sat (of course...lol). If anyone wants to adopt a training partner, I'm available!!!

Kowboy
02-14-13, 7:42 am
Yeah Thurmans is very very small. the Ohio Deli is much larger and is down the road off South High street. The dagwood was featured in Man vs Food as well.

smoothballer
02-14-13, 8:21 am

Agreed.

I think most of us will probably hit B.D.'s...by the time we get done training Thursday night, let alone pile into cars and drive the 10-15 minutes there, we'd probably be looking at well over an hour wait (if not more) just to get seated at Thurman's.

And like Nix said, there is no other time of the year where we're able to gather like this...no way we could pull off a large group at Thurman's.

So yeah, when it comes to Thursday my vote is for B.D.'s, with Max & Erma's as an alternate.

I think some people were talking about hitting up Thurman's Thursday afternoon though...

Agree with both these fine bros. Will most likely hit up Metro and either BD's or Max and Erma's Thursday night.

As for Friday, if you have never been to a Brazilian steak house you are in for a treat. Check out the meat selection (insert joke here)

http://www.rodiziogrill.com/uploads/files/72_08-Printable_Menu__CLB_.pdf

Also they do take reservations so if we can get a head count for a large party we can have a table all ready for us sweaty bastards when we arrive. Maybe 9:00 or 9:30 PM? Or just show up and split into smaller groups, either way.

Christman
02-14-13, 8:28 am
Agreed.

Good call. I think the largest booth at Thurman's can only hold about 6 average people comfortably.

Razor
02-14-13, 8:41 am
So what's the breakdown for gym then? Metro or Beyond? For me i'll be hitting up arms that day so not sure what's a better gym and who's actually going where.

Aggression
02-14-13, 9:02 am
Friday will be my SQ day. And I believe the stars are aligning and I'll be doing my heavy week on The Cube ....

freighttraindane
02-14-13, 9:03 am
Friday will be my SQ day. And I believe the stars are aligning and I'll be doing my heavy week on The Cube ....

Its nice when stars align like that

Kowboy
02-14-13, 9:06 am
So what's the breakdown for gym then? Metro or Beyond? For me i'll be hitting up arms that day so not sure what's a better gym and who's actually going where.

It looks like a split right now. Beyond Limits has everything you would need for arms.

Razor
02-14-13, 9:08 am
It looks like a split right now. Beyond Limits has everything you would need for arms.

Ohhh cool then! Guess it all depends on what you guys are doing, etc. I'm down for whatever grub of course. Looks like legs Friday night.

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-13, 9:21 am
Boom #1

As for Friday, if you have never been to a Brazilian steak house you are in for a treat. Check out the meat selection (insert joke here)

Also they do take reservations so if we can get a head count for a large party we can have a table all ready for us sweaty bastards when we arrive. Maybe 9:00 or 9:30 PM? Or just show up and split into smaller groups, either way.
Boom #2

Its nice when stars align like that
Boom #3

Ohhh cool then! Guess it all depends on what you guys are doing, etc. I'm down for whatever grub of course. Looks like legs Friday night.
Boom #4 cause Aggression will be doing Legs too. (See Boom #3 above...)

HIGA MONSTER

Kowboy
02-14-13, 9:22 am

I am down for whatever, cock pushups, superman curls w/ Nix ya know whatever

Razor
02-14-13, 9:23 am
Boom #1

Boom #2

Boom #3

Boom #4 cause Aggression will be doing Legs too. (See Boom #3 above...)

HIGA MONSTER

It's all about the well-timed BOOMs. They inject any sentence with an almost illegal dose of full-rage-intesity.

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-13, 9:26 am
It's all about the well-timed BOOMs. They inject any sentence with an almost illegal dose of full-rage-intesity.
True dat cuz...

Boom #4 is the dopest though cause you, the Head Intern, will be crushing legs with Aggression.

HIGA MONSTER

Aggression
02-14-13, 9:28 am
Boomshakalaka

Razor
02-14-13, 9:28 am
True dat cuz...

Boom #4 is the dopest though cause you, the Head Intern, will be crushing legs with Aggression.

HIGA MONSTER

haha thanks bro. Well you figure why not get myself a good ass kicking since i'm there.

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-13, 9:33 am
Boomshakalaka
How the fuck could I not think of that one? Touche' my bro...

haha thanks bro. Well you figure why not get myself a good ass kicking since i'm there.
Fuck yeah bro...its gonna be good to see you again.

You deserve the Head Intern. I have seen you in action at The Cage and you hold the fort down cuz!

HIGA MONSTER

Razor
02-14-13, 9:34 am
How the fuck could I not think of that one? Touche' my bro...

Fuck yeah bro...its gonna be good to see you again.

You deserve the Head Intern. I have seen you in action at The Cage and you hold the fort down cuz!

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks bro you too! Been waaaay too long my man.

Nix0r
02-14-13, 9:39 am
Boomshakalaka

Can't buy a bucket!

I'm really, really excited to be able to try out some strongman implements.

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-13, 9:44 am
Can't buy a bucket!

I'm really, really excited to be able to try out some strongman implements.
Hell yeah!

Then you can go back to Quads Gym and show Ed Coan how much of a badass you are...and tell him that HIGA said so. lol

Nix0r
02-14-13, 9:56 am
Hell yeah!

Then you can go back to Quads Gym and show Ed Coan how much of a badass you are...and tell him that HIGA said so. lol

I'm pretty certain that he can glare at me and I would explode. I'd rather not test Ed.

02-14-13, 10:23 am
Beyond Limits Friday night. Sounds like a plan.

Def wanna hit up Thurman's Thursday evening if u guys wanna get a group together before training.

Kowboy
02-14-13, 10:26 am
Beyond Limits Friday night. Sounds like a plan.

Def wanna hit up Thurman's Thursday evening if u guys wanna get a group together before training.

I am down for some before workout Thurmans.

D-NUTZ
02-14-13, 11:36 am
Agree with both these fine bros. Will most likely hit up Metro and either BD's or Max and Erma's Thursday night.

So what is this place like...is it you pay $32 or whatever and then you get free reign of whatever you want on the menu? or is it kind of like a buffet?

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-13, 11:57 am
I'm pretty certain that he can glare at me and I would explode. I'd rather not test Ed.
I will text him now and tell him to not give you grief...

freighttraindane
02-14-13, 11:58 am
I will text him now and tell him to not give you grief...

something tells me that might inspire him to give more grief rather than less

Nix0r
02-14-13, 12:06 pm
So what is this place like...is it you pay $32 or whatever and then you get free reign of whatever you want on the menu? or is it kind of like a buffet?

From what I can gather (from people telling me about similar restaurants), is that you are at your table, and have a little card that is green on one side, red on the other. When your card is green, they will GODDAMN FLOCK TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT CUTS OF MEAT AND YOU EAT UNTIL YOU EXPLODE. When it's red, they back off.

freighttraindane
02-14-13, 12:07 pm
From what I can gather (from people telling me about similar restaurants), is that you are at your table, and have a little card that is green on one side, red on the other. When your card is green, they will GODDAMN FLOCK TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT CUTS OF MEAT AND YOU EAT UNTIL YOU EXPLODE. When it's red, they back off.

Coming from expierence, this is accurate!

Kowboy
02-14-13, 12:08 pm
That is accurate, I ate at one in Colorado

D-NUTZ
02-14-13, 12:11 pm

Coming from expierence, this is accurate!

That is accurate, I ate at one in Colorado

Lets do this shit Friday night then!!

Kowboy
02-14-13, 12:17 pm
As an Animal I do not expect to see anyone's ever showing red.

Nix0r
02-14-13, 12:22 pm
As an Animal I do not expect to see anyone's ever showing red.

My money is on Razor to be the first one to quit.

02-14-13, 12:22 pm
I'm not a big eater at all lol I wish I was

GUNS
02-14-13, 12:23 pm
I'm not a big eater at all lol I wish I was

Yeah, me neither, hehehehe!

Kowboy
02-14-13, 12:26 pm
The last one I ate at I just told the dudes, just put it on my plate. Dont want for me to answer you. I think I was there for 1.5 hours lol

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-13, 12:35 pm
My money is on Razor to be the first one to quit.
You calling out the Head Intern of the Cage? Damn Nix...

smoothballer
02-14-13, 12:37 pm
The last one I ate at I just told the dudes, just put it on my plate. Dont want for me to answer you. I think I was there for 1.5 hours lol

That is a good point we need to make sure we have ample time to eat before they close and kick us out.

02-14-13, 12:43 pm

He ain't the only head intern... -snaps suspenders-

smoothballer
02-14-13, 12:45 pm

He does have a #1 after his Head Intern title lol

D-NUTZ
02-14-13, 12:58 pm
Been dieting hard lately...so I will be primed to pound down some food.

The fat kid in me still lives. You don't become a 285+lb obese teenager eating bird food.

I will be getting my $30 worth

02-14-13, 1:03 pm
He does have a #1 after his Head Intern title lol

Does he have a fucking surname? Does he?

D-NUTZ
02-14-13, 1:06 pm

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/078/0/3/Spongebob_funny_face_by_EvanTheBehemoth.png

Uh oh, he pulled the surname card.

smoothballer
02-14-13, 1:18 pm

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/078/0/3/Spongebob_funny_face_by_EvanTheBehemoth.png

Uh oh, he pulled the surname card.

True he doesn't have THE in front of his name. You got me there...

Nix0r
02-14-13, 2:20 pm

Yes, yes I am. As Head Intern #2, I am challenging his ability to consume large amounts of food.

*double snaps suspenders*

Razor
02-14-13, 2:29 pm
Surely. Surely you jest.

Razor
02-14-13, 2:31 pm
And another thing. Going one on one with Nix is a joke. He has no end to his stomach. I mean have you seen the fuckin kid eat?? Flag nor fail my ass.

twoheadedboy
02-14-13, 5:04 pm
Just found this thread...whatever training/eating the other Chicago bros are doing, so am I...there's a lot going on and headcounts being looked for etc. so that's just my blanket acceptance.

Fuck yeah Brazillian. $33 is actually cheap, it's more like $50 in Chicago. If it's anything like Texas de Brazil in Chicago, the salad/sides bar is out of this world.

People have told me that Korean BBQ is even better...I gotta try that some time.

GUNS
02-14-13, 5:25 pm
Do any of these places sell Oreos? Or will I have to bring my own? Lol!

Razor
02-14-13, 5:26 pm
Do any of these places sell Oreos? Or will I have to bring my own? Lol!

yes bring mega stuffed haaha

GUNS
02-14-13, 5:31 pm
yes bring mega stuffed haaha

I will!

You do any new graphics for the cage, Some Team logos for the Pro vs Bro would be cool! Even if Animal doesnt officially use them, they'd be cool to use in some threads to egg on the other teams! lol!

Razor
02-14-13, 5:33 pm
I will!

You do any new graphics for the cage, Some Team logos for the Pro vs Bro would be cool! Even if Animal doesnt officially use them, they'd be cool to use in some threads to egg on the other teams! lol!

oooo i like this idea GUNS. But i wonder what the powers that be think about it? They might be doing some themselves? If not i'd be more than excited to give it a go.

Kowboy
02-14-13, 5:34 pm
And another thing. Going one on one with Nix is a joke. He has no end to his stomach. I mean have you seen the fuckin kid eat?? Flag nor fail my ass.

I think he needs to try the Dagwood, this sandwich embarrassed me badly.

Razor
02-14-13, 5:35 pm
I think he needs to try the Dagwood, this sandwich embarrassed me badly.

haha details my man.

twoheadedboy
02-14-13, 5:56 pm
NiX0r's kryptonite is sandwiches...

BD's has a batter dipped deep fried Oreo dessert with chocolate sauce, it's pretty incredible.

GUNS
02-14-13, 6:10 pm
BD's has a batter dipped deep fried Oreo dessert with chocolate sauce, it's pretty incredible.

Oh yeah!

deanna7272
02-14-13, 6:43 pm

Reeeeeeeeeeeeally???

twoheadedboy
02-15-13, 12:34 am
Reeeeeeeeeeeeally???

http://www.x-entertainment.com/pics/kool1.jpg

02-15-13, 4:01 am
I partook of the deep fried Oreos last year. Amazing.

02-15-13, 9:06 am
Everyone who's down for Thurman's on Thursday evening before training add your name to the list. Word on the street is we may have a special guest, but don't hold me to that. (Also add anyone who is rolling with you)

1. ChaseBrowning

Kowboy
02-15-13, 9:45 am
Everyone who's down for Thurman's on Thursday evening before training add your name to the list. Word on the street is we may have a special guest, but don't hold me to that. (Also add anyone who is rolling with you)

1. ChaseBrowning

1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

BamBam
02-15-13, 10:20 am
I'll be in town Thursday eve, through sunday. Training will be as such...

Thursday- SKWATS
Friday- Military
Saturday- (ABC) Deadlifts- this is normally tradition now.

I'm down for whatever tho... just lemme know

smoothballer
02-15-13, 11:31 am
Thursday - Thurman's before training at Metro
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

Friday - Training at Beyond Limits and Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse after training
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy

GUNS
02-15-13, 1:03 pm
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

Friday - Training at Beyond Limits and Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse after training
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS

Kowboy
02-15-13, 1:09 pm
GUNS

1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin (tentative)
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin (tentative)

smoothballer
02-15-13, 1:11 pm
GUNS

1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin (tentative)
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin (tentative)

Tentative? Isn't this your gym we are going to?

Kowboy
02-15-13, 1:14 pm
Tentative? Isn't this your gym we are going to?

I meant for the food afterwards lol didn't catch the beginning part

Kowboy
02-15-13, 1:14 pm
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin

D-NUTZ
02-15-13, 1:17 pm
Not sure about the gym on Friday, but I'm def down for eats afterwards.

02-15-13, 1:53 pm
Assuming Chicago crew will be down for Thurman's? Someone speak up.

smoothballer
02-15-13, 1:55 pm

You doing Thurman's before training then either BD's or Max and Erma's after training?

02-15-13, 2:00 pm
You doing Thurman's before training then either BD's or Max and Erma's after training?

That's the plan.

smoothballer
02-15-13, 2:02 pm
That's the plan.

Coolio. Although I won't be able to make grub before training since I will be driving down. I am game for whatever afterward training.

HIGA MONSTER
02-15-13, 3:11 pm
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
Why the fuck is P Diesel and Seath not on this Friday list?

Is P Diesel going to be too upset after I beat him again in our Cage event?
Or is he going to be too tired after he "tosses my salad" with his beard?

HIGA MONSTER

Phil800101
02-15-13, 3:17 pm

Probably not, just based on time. We tried a few years back and the wait was long as all hell even around 4 or so. I'll take a poll though and see what people think.

smoothballer
02-15-13, 3:17 pm

HIGA MONSTER

Only went by who said they were going in this thread. If they need to be added (and the should) sign em up

02-15-13, 3:35 pm
Probably not, just based on time. We tried a few years back and the wait was long as all hell even around 4 or so. I'll take a poll though and see what people think.

Maybe the trick is to go late then. AV and I walked right in.

Phil800101
02-15-13, 4:07 pm

Maybe the trick is to go late then. AV and I walked right in.

Probably.

Yeah, we're out for Thurman's. Definitely in for BD's or Max & Erma's after the gym though.

Phil800101
02-15-13, 4:15 pm
I just checked the Rodizio website, and they do take reservations.

Since we're going to be a group of greater than 12 we need to call though, and probably the sooner the better. I imagine we should probably try and have a final headcount by Monday or so. Right now I'm thinking we'll probably want to get a reservation for 20, probably 8:30 or 9:00 so we have ample time to eat.

Trebin, you want to take the lead on this? If not, let me know and I'll call there next week and get it set up.

D-NUTZ
02-15-13, 5:01 pm
I just checked the Rodizio website, and they do take reservations.

Since we're going to be a group of greater than 12 we need to call though, and probably the sooner the better. I imagine we should probably try and have a final headcount by Monday or so. Right now I'm thinking we'll probably want to get a reservation for 20, probably 8:30 or 9:00 so we have ample time to eat.

Trebin, you want to take the lead on this? If not, let me know and I'll call there next week and get it set up.

I'll probably be Me+2 (Dad and GF)..I call them and double check and let you know.

bodybabe10
02-15-13, 10:20 pm
I will be up Thursday evening and staying til Sunday.....not sure what's going on yet...

RedlegDbell
02-16-13, 1:32 am
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
We are all in for Beyond Limits for sure. Questionable for PWO.

RedlegDbell
02-16-13, 11:14 pm
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell - Mostly overhead press and some bench work
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim

What is everyone else hitting Friday^^

twoheadedboy
02-17-13, 2:19 am
Hmm. I had a great session Thursday and Saturday last year, and Friday was kind of uninspired. At this point, I know I'm squatting Saturday night, so I'm thinking chest on Thursday and arms on Friday?

P Diesel
02-17-13, 8:58 am

HIGA MONSTER

Ooo I like ur confidence, mAke sure to bring it w u. I heard u can toss ur own salad.

P

C.Coronato
02-18-13, 9:07 am
Unfortunately I wont be eating fellas. 5 weeks out by that point! Im good to train tho!

Madcat
02-18-13, 1:21 pm
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin
4. Madcat - Out for Thurmans before, IN for BD's Mong. BBQ after, don't even care if I have to go solo.

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat

What is everyone else hitting Friday^

No idea what I'm lifting yet.

Christman
02-18-13, 1:26 pm
I'll be training at Metro Thursday evening and down to eat where ever after.

G Diesel
02-18-13, 2:05 pm
I'm training back Thursday night and chest Friday night as well as arms Saturday at the ABC. Calves will also be included in there at least once. All at Metro.

Peace, G

02-18-13, 2:15 pm
I'm training back Thursday night and chest Friday night as well as arms Saturday at the ABC. Calves will also be included in there at least once. All at Metro.

Peace, G

BDs Thursday night?

D-NUTZ
02-18-13, 2:26 pm
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin
4. Madcat - Out for Thurmans before, IN for BD's Mong. BBQ after, don't even care if I have to go solo.
5. D-NUTZ - No food. Training at Metro though. Light Chest/Shoulders

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ - Probably training at Metro. Arms. Down for Brazilian Steakhouse after training (will have a +2 with me).
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 9:31 am
1. ChaseBrowning
2. Trebin
3. Shukin

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim

Wut are the times, esp for the Thurmans?

Aggression
02-19-13, 9:32 am
Calves will also be included in there at least once.

ugghhhhh

02-19-13, 9:33 am
Wut are the times, esp for the Thurmans?

No times set in stone. Friday we are assuming around an hour after the expo. Thursday Thurmans/Training will correlate with when the fellas are done settin up the Cage I assume.

D-NUTZ
02-19-13, 9:38 am
Friday we are assuming around an hour after the expo.

Sounds about right based on past years. Gives the fellas a chance to get some grub/fuel before their workouts.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 9:55 am
No times set in stone. Friday we are assuming around an hour after the expo. Thursday Thurmans/Training will correlate with when the fellas are done settin up the Cage I assume.

So this is dinner and with the Crew? Ima lookin at stuff for Wednesday and Thu durin the day too, like lunch... goin to Elite FTS, etc.

GUNS
02-19-13, 9:58 am
So this is dinner and with the Crew? Ima lookin at stuff for Wednesday and Thu durin the day too, like lunch... goin to Elite FTS, etc.

Damn!

02-19-13, 9:59 am

Those of us who are in town can plan accordingly with the proper heads up. As for Thursday if the corp guys want in we can plan around them of not then Id say training around 6-7, Thurman's before, BDs after.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 9:59 am
Damn!

Ima workin on a side project for Corporate. So if any fellas are around Wednesday afternoon/evening and Thus morning-afternoon-evening for breakfast, lunch and other fun stuff, lemme know...

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:00 am
Those of us who are in town can plan accordingly with the proper heads up. As for Thursday if the corp guys want in we can plan around them of not then Id say training around 6-7, Thurman's before, BDs after.

Thu nite for Thurmans sounds right. That means mebbe Ohio Deli for a Dagwood mebbe for lunch on Wed or Thu afternoon? Anyone interested? Visit to Ohio State University? Etc.

GUNS
02-19-13, 10:01 am
Ima workin on a side project for Corporate. So if any fellas are around Wednesday afternoon/evening and Thus morning-afternoon-evening for breakfast, lunch and other fun stuff, lemme know...

I dont think alot of folks will even be there till late Thursday from what Ive seen! Including myself, thats why I said damn!

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:01 am
I dont think alot of folks will even be there till late Thursday from what Ive seen! Including myself, thats why I said damn!

There's a big Columbus ABC chapter, and theyre in town, so they may be interested...

Kowboy
02-19-13, 10:04 am

If you need any help from me let me know. I am off work starting Weds. I have to help Slater load the truck weds morning but I am free after that. If you want to catch lunch we can hit the Ohio Deli or something. I can swing buy and pick ya up, unless corporate provides you with a limo and I will just ride with you LOL

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:06 am
If you need any help from me let me know. I am off work starting Weds. I have to help Slater load the truck weds morning but I am free after that. If you want to catch lunch we can hit the Ohio Deli or something. I can swing buy and pick ya up, unless corporate provides you with a limo and I will just ride with you LOL

More like the other way... Corporate may be able to pick ya up. Not sure. But need to hash out a rough plan for Wednesday startin lunch time thru to Thurs evening. Does Ohio Deli take reservations for lunch on Wednesday?

Kowboy
02-19-13, 10:28 am
More like the other way... Corporate may be able to pick ya up. Not sure. But need to hash out a rough plan for Wednesday startin lunch time thru to Thurs evening. Does Ohio Deli take reservations for lunch on Wednesday?

I am not sure if they do, how many people are you looking at? It is a pretty big place but I can call if you need me to.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:31 am
I am not sure if they do, how many people are you looking at? It is a pretty big place but I can call if you need me to.

Not sure but Ill direct ya here... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Road-Rage-To-The-Cage/%28offset%29/60#post_222378

For sure, Antoine, Halladay, T_Dirty, likely Chase and anyone else interested in meetin the fellas for lunch?

Kowboy
02-19-13, 10:34 am
Not sure but Ill direct ya here... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Road-Rage-To-The-Cage/%28offset%29/60#post_222378

For sure, Antoine, Halladay, T_Dirty, likely Chase and anyone else interested in meetin the fellas for lunch?

I will check it when I get home,I can't get to Universal for some reason at work.

02-19-13, 10:38 am
Gonna be one crazy ride.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:38 am
Gonna be one crazy ride.

CB, ur free for Wednesday lunch/dinner?

02-19-13, 10:43 am
CB, ur free for Wednesday lunch/dinner?

I'm free. Just along for the ride. Wherever NG may take me.

Kowboy
02-19-13, 10:44 am

Sounds dirty....

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:51 am

Nuthin like bein a Roadie...

02-19-13, 10:54 am
Nuthin like bein a Roadie...

Lol no comment.

Christman
02-19-13, 11:33 am
I'm in for Ohio Deli for lunch on Wednesday or Thursday. I have to work but I can meet you guys down there on my lunch hour.

Nix0r
02-19-13, 11:49 am
The majority of the Chicago guys will be there Thursday at like 2-3PM. If that works for someone's schedule to grab some chow (we'll prolly train around 6) let me know.

Kowboy
02-19-13, 11:52 am
Is Universal planning on their own harlem shake video? I figured this is something in the works....I happen to have a chewbacca mask.

Aggression
02-19-13, 12:11 pm
I'm looking forward to training with some good bros on Friday night. To be honest, the most appealing thing about it is the informality; away from the hoop-la, away from schedules, constraints, organization, rules, etc. It's like just shooting a text to your homie saying, 'Hey man, meet you at 7 to train'? Just a bunch of good guys meeting up to train and put in some work. No need to wait for personA or personB, no need to be there at 7 on the dot, no need to finish training at a specific time. Just no-bullshit training with weights. I'm psyched.

Phil800101
02-19-13, 12:14 pm
The majority of the Chicago guys will be there Thursday at like 2-3PM. If that works for someone's schedule to grab some chow (we'll prolly train around 6) let me know.

Yup, what he said.

Madcat
02-19-13, 12:20 pm
I'm looking forward to training with some good bros on Friday night. To be honest, the most appealing thing about it is the informality; away from the hoop-la, away from schedules, constraints, organization, rules, etc. It's like just shooting a text to your homie saying, 'Hey man, meet you at 7 to train'? Just a bunch of good guys meeting up to train and put in some work. No need to wait for personA or personB, no need to be there at 7 on the dot, no need to finish training at a specific time. Just no-bullshit training with weights. I'm psyched.

Couldnt agree more. That's probably the coolest, non scheduled night/event there is. Granted the ABC is awesome and the Cage, but they are all on schedule for 1,2,3, etc. This is just a ton of bros making the gym our b*tch.

Aggression
02-19-13, 12:33 pm
Couldnt agree more. That's probably the coolest, non scheduled night/event there is. Granted the ABC is awesome and the Cage, but they are all on schedule for 1,2,3, etc. This is just a ton of bros making the gym our b*tch.

100% agreed. Freedom. Bingo. Yahtzee. #boom

RedlegDbell
02-19-13, 12:36 pm

I'm breaking the rules then because I PLAN on hitting some log press lol. Can't wait!

naturalguy
02-19-13, 12:40 pm
Is Universal planning on their own harlem shake video? I figured this is something in the works....I happen to have a chewbacca mask.

Definitely NOT. That is one thing that I can confirm 100%

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 12:44 pm
I'm in for Ohio Deli for lunch on Wednesday or Thursday. I have to work but I can meet you guys down there on my lunch hour.

I heard Ohio Deli is better for dinner than lunch... Less crowded. True?

Madcat
02-19-13, 12:47 pm
I heard Ohio Deli is better for dinner than lunch... Less crowded. True?

Yes, it is only crowded at lunch, I would recommend Thurmans at lunch, OD for dinner.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 12:55 pm
Yes, it is only crowded at lunch, I would recommend Thurmans at lunch, OD for dinner.

OK Ill tentatively put Ohio Deli for dinner on Wed nite. I think the fellas goin to Thurmans on Thu night are gonna have a long, long, long wait esp with the Arnold crowd.

02-19-13, 12:56 pm
OK Ill tentatively put Ohio Deli for dinner on Wed nite. I think the fellas goin to Thurmans on Thu night are gonna have a long, long, long wait esp with the Arnold crowd.

No Thurman's for dinner... Tentative plan was lunch at Thurman's on Thursday

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 12:57 pm

Makes more sense or so Ive been told by those who live in C-Bus... Sounds like off times too, for shorter wait times. Ohio Deli and the Dagwood challenge for dinner on Wed nite.

Madcat
02-19-13, 1:06 pm

Yeah TheChaseBrowning, right idea.

Nix0r
02-19-13, 1:08 pm

I'm breaking the rules then because I PLAN on hitting some log press lol. Can't wait!

Log. Yoke. Tires. Anger. Brazilian Steakhouse.

smoothballer
02-19-13, 1:13 pm
Log. Yoke. Tires. Anger. Brazilian Steakhouse.

And I will wrap that up with food coma

Kowboy
02-19-13, 1:21 pm

Awesome, depending on what time I get done I may not be able to make lunch.

Kowboy
02-19-13, 1:22 pm
Makes more sense or so Ive been told by those who live in C-Bus... Sounds like off times too, for shorter wait times. Ohio Deli and the Dagwood challenge for dinner on Wed nite.

Bring your appetite man, the Dagwood is no fucking joke.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 1:37 pm
So for the Road Trippers, looks like Thu eve for a workout at Elite FTS may be a possibility. Any interest?

freighttraindane
02-19-13, 1:39 pm
So for the Road Trippers, looks like Thu eve for a workout at Elite FTS may be a possibility. Any interest?

This guy has interest!

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 1:40 pm
This guy has interest!

At this point, sum fellas are sayin thu nite, other sayin Wed nite... Need a consensus for this Road Trip pitstop at Elite FTS...

Aggression
02-19-13, 1:41 pm

change my flight and i'd be able to cross something off my bucket list in life.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 1:43 pm
change my flight and i'd be able to cross something off my bucket list in life.

John Meadows and Antoine are settin this up for Wed/Thu. Friday was an option too early on, but no longer...

Kowboy
02-19-13, 1:45 pm
What time thursday night? We are picking up AB at 4:20 and can be there by 5:30

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 1:46 pm
What time thursday night? We are picking up AB at 4:20 and can be there by 5:30

After 6pm if possible... Thursday lunch at Thurmans...

smoothballer
02-19-13, 1:47 pm
John Meadows and Antoine are settin this up for Wed/Thu. Friday was an option too early on, but no longer...

Man I would love to have a Mountain Dog Training Session with these two at Elite FTS. I replicated my last couple push sessions after vids I saw on MD with them and Kroc. Insane workouts.

I will be down in C-Bus Thursday night, but probably can't swing Wednesday.

D-NUTZ
02-19-13, 1:47 pm
Possible Elite FTS on Thursday (evening?)? Just making sure I read that right?

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 1:49 pm
Possible Elite FTS on Thursday (evening?)? Just making sure I read that right?

Correct... This bein a Universal Road Trip event, and not associated with the CAGE events... Thatd mean Antoine Vaillant and Josh Halladay for an open trainin session with John Meadows at Elite FTS. Of course, other athletes may be there, dunno.

D-NUTZ
02-19-13, 1:53 pm
Correct... This bein a Universal Road Trip event, and not associated with the CAGE events... Thatd mean Antoine Vaillant and Josh Halladay for an open trainin session with John Meadows at Elite FTS. Of course, other athletes may be there, dunno.

Ah very cool. Hope this works out.

On a separate note....Brazilian still going down on Friday night?

Nix0r
02-19-13, 1:54 pm

Brazilian. Friday. Yes.

"Mark it, dude."

D-NUTZ
02-19-13, 1:56 pm
Brazilian. Friday. Yes.

"Mark it, dude."

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/116/a/8/oh_hell_yeah__by_shatteredinmyeyes-d3ezldp.jpg

freighttraindane
02-19-13, 2:02 pm

I'm sure Marshall "Freakshow" Johnson would be able to assist in this event. If i am not mistaken, he is also affiliated with Elite FTS

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 2:02 pm
I'm sure Marshall "Freakshow" Johnson would be able to assist in this event. If i am not mistaken, he is also affiliated with Elite FTS

Lemme reach out to him...

Nix0r
02-19-13, 2:12 pm
Well, if there is something going on at EliteFTS on Thursday that's open to us, I will do everything in my power to make it.

Bucket. List.

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 2:16 pm
Well, if there is something going on at EliteFTS on Thursday that's open to us, I will do everything in my power to make it.

Bucket. List.

Thats the plan so far... Stay tuned.

naturalguy
02-19-13, 2:23 pm

Bucket. List.

Me too, we can bench there. I'd love to check it out

Nix0r
02-19-13, 2:26 pm

I'm so in for that. It would be nice to try out some of the different pieces of equipment I would normally never have access to (swiss bar, bamboo bar, etc.)

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 2:27 pm

Make it happen...

02-19-13, 2:31 pm
I'm down for a powerlifting-esque training session.

Phil800101
02-19-13, 2:34 pm

Brazilian. Friday. Yes.

"Mark it, dude."

Definitely. I'm probably going to call there tomorrow and make a reservation.

Bucket. List.

Thats the plan so far... Stay tuned.

I'm so in for that. It would be nice to try out some of the different pieces of equipment I would normally never have access to (swiss bar, bamboo bar, etc.)

Make it happen...

Most definitely. If this happens then I am there!

conjugalburns
02-19-13, 11:21 pm

hope this happens as well!

HIGA MONSTER
02-19-13, 11:54 pm

Brazilian. Friday. Yes.

"Mark it, dude."

hope this happens as well!
I don't care if its only the 3 of you guys and me, we are going to feast at the Brazilian steak house.

With or without P Diesel. End of story.

HIGA MONSTER

twoheadedboy
02-20-13, 12:12 am
I'll be there too if I have to eat alone!

What does the "P" stand for anyway, Higa?

HIGA MONSTER
02-20-13, 12:32 am
I'll be there too if I have to eat alone!

What does the "P" stand for anyway, Higa?
Cool bro!

P stands for "punani"

If you ask him nicely, you can sniff his beard and get a whiff of what Bigfoot's "punani" smells like...

HIGA MONSTER

smoothballer
02-20-13, 7:54 am
I don't care if its only the 3 of you guys and me, we are going to feast at the Brazilian steak house.

HIGA MONSTER

Don't forget me. I was the cat who found the place.

conjugalburns
02-20-13, 8:06 am

HIGA MONSTER

I meant training at elite haha. While this brazilian steak house does sound like the shit I just started dieting and I'm not allowed any cheats :/

smoothballer
02-20-13, 8:08 am
I meant training at elite haha. While this brazilian steak house does sound like the shit I just started dieting and I'm not allowed any cheats :/

You can just eat meat if you are low carb. Uber Protein

naturalguy
02-20-13, 8:21 am
Cool bro!

P stands for "punani"

If you ask him nicely, you can sniff his beard and get a whiff of what Bigfoot's "punani" smells like...

HIGA MONSTER

LMAO

freighttraindane
02-20-13, 9:20 am

HIGA MONSTER

I am in for sure Higa

conjugalburns
02-20-13, 10:12 am
You can just eat meat if you are low carb. Uber Protein

haha yeah I wasn't really thinking. post workout at the moment is 8oz of lean beef and 6 oz of rice so it works out.

Phil800101
02-20-13, 4:45 pm
With this many people going, we're going to need a reservation. I'm going to call and make one, I just want to make sure I make it for enough people. The expo goes until 6:00, so I imagine we'll be training around 7:00. So that we have ample time to eat and what not, I figure I'll make the reservation for 9:00.

Based on this list, I'm going to go with 22...if you're not on this list and you want in, put your name here. I'm going to call and make the reservation tomorrow afternoon.

Friday - Training at Beyond Limits and Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse after training.
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
7. D-NUTZ - Probably training at Metro. Arms. Down for Brazilian Steakhouse after training (will have a +2 with me).
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat

twoheadedboy
02-20-13, 4:50 pm
haha yeah I wasn't really thinking. post workout at the moment is 8oz of lean beef and 6 oz of rice so it works out.

Try 16 oz of beef 8 oz of chicken 8 oz of seafood 8 oz of bacon 6 oz of rice and that would be a more likely scenario for this place...

D-NUTZ
02-20-13, 5:52 pm
With this many people going, we're going to need a reservation. I'm going to call and make one, I just want to make sure I make it for enough people. The expo goes until 6:00, so I imagine we'll be training around 7:00. So that we have ample time to eat and what not, I figure I'll make the reservation for 9:00.

Based on this list, I'm going to go with 22...if you're not on this list and you want in, put your name here. I'm going to call and make the reservation tomorrow afternoon.

Friday - Training at Beyond Limits and Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse after training.
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat

Just making sure you see me + 2

Phil800101
02-20-13, 6:16 pm
Just making sure you see me + 2

Yes I did. Right now I have 19 on the list, +2 for you, and I'm assuming P Diesel, for a total of 22. I might add another one or two on top of that just to be safe.

D-NUTZ
02-20-13, 6:24 pm
Yes I did. Right now I have 19 on the list, +2 for you, and I'm assuming P Diesel, for a total of 22. I might add another one or two on top of that just to be safe.

Cool bro, just double checking. Thanks for taking initiative.

Phil800101
02-20-13, 6:41 pm
Cool bro, just double checking. Thanks for taking initiative.

Sure thing.

Christman
02-20-13, 9:25 pm

1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat
20. Domichi

Madcat
02-20-13, 9:50 pm
I may eat, go puke, then eat more. Is that not okay?

Phil800101
02-21-13, 2:03 am
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat
20. Domichi
21. P Diesel?

So right now we're looking at about 23 for Rodizio on Friday night. Anyone else? I'm probably going to call and make the reservation this afternoon.

GUNS
02-21-13, 8:53 am
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat
20. Domichi
21. P Diesel?

So right now we're looking at about 23 for Rodizio on Friday night. Anyone else? I'm probably going to call and make the reservation this afternoon.

I think you might want to say 25!

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 8:55 am
1. smoothballer
2. Nix0r
3. Aggression
4. Trebin
5. Higa Monster
6. Phil800101
8. freighttraindane
9. Razor
10. twoheadedboy
11. SwolKicker
12. Brignac
13. Mrs.GUNS
14. GUNS
15. Shukin
16. Redlegdbell
17. Sief09
18. SlimJim
19. Madcat
20. Domichi
21. P Diesel?

Anybody check with Seath or any of the other westcoast boys that usually roll with Higa?

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 11:24 am
Any word from Corp or URep with the plans for Thursday (possible Elite FTS) ?

D-NUTZ
02-21-13, 11:41 am

Posted on MD that it doesn't look good.

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 11:43 am

MD?

D-NUTZ
02-21-13, 11:48 am
MD?

Muscular Development.

Nix0r
02-21-13, 11:48 am
MD?

Muscular Development, most likely. "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 11:49 am
gotcha, thanks, that sucks about the Elite thing though, was really hoping this was a go

Universal Rep
02-21-13, 11:50 am

Corporate got word from Elite FTS about this... They werent interested. Sorry, but it looks like the Road Trippers will be able to train so... Look to the vids after the event.

smoothballer
02-21-13, 11:51 am
Corporate got word from Elite FTS about this... They werent interested. Sorry, but it looks like the Road Trippers will be able to train so... Look to the vids after the event.

Hopes and Dreams came crashing down... #sadpanda

naturalguy
02-21-13, 11:51 am

Yeah sorry fellas, it's not going to workout

Muscular Development, most likely. "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

lol at the Star Wars reference

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 11:52 am

Ok gotcha, was worth asking at least, will have to go to one of their Learn to Train seminars in the future

D-NUTZ
02-21-13, 11:52 am

All your fault.

Nix0r
02-21-13, 11:53 am

So... I guess we're back to square one. Bench at Metro on Thursday?

RedlegDbell
02-21-13, 11:53 am
Is everyone going to Metro or Beyond Limits Thursday? I hope to be in C-bus by about 6pm.

D-NUTZ
02-21-13, 11:54 am
Is everyone going to Metro or Beyond Limits Thursday if EliteFTS doesn't happen? I hope to be in C-bus by about 6pm Thursday.

Ill be at Metro.

smoothballer
02-21-13, 12:17 pm
So... I guess we're back to square one. Bench at Metro on Thursday?

Was planning on benching Thurs so I am in

Phil800101
02-21-13, 1:08 pm
I think you might want to say 25!

That's the plan, add 2 or so to the final count for some wiggle room. Easier for them to take away a chair or two then to add some.

I'm still trying to get a reasonably accurate count though...last thing we want are ten different people sitting at their computers and saying to themselves "oh, he's adding some more, I'll be good" and then they're SOL.

Hopefully they'll take this big of a reservation without it being a need for a deposit or anything.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 1:09 pm
Anybody check with Seath or any of the other westcoast boys that usually roll with Higa?

Good call, will do.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 1:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Razor
02-21-13, 1:12 pm
That's the plan, add 2 or so to the final count for some wiggle room. Easier for them to take away a chair or two then to add some.

I'm still trying to get a reasonably accurate count though...last thing we want are ten different people sitting at their computers and saying to themselves "oh, he's adding some more, I'll be good" and then they're SOL.

Hopefully they'll take this big of a reservation without it being a need for a deposit or anything.

Man it's been a while since i called a place and they asked for a deposit. I figured they didn't do that anymore but who knows.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 1:16 pm
Man it's been a while since i called a place and they asked for a deposit. I figured they didn't do that anymore but who knows.

They usually don't for normal reservations. Large groups are a different story though, it's pretty standard. Understandable, since you could really fuck them if they're holding 20+ seats and you bail.

They can take reservations up to 12 on their website, over 12 you have to call which is what makes me think they might want one.

If they do want a deposit, I'll simply make two or three smaller reservations under different names for the same time. Fuck deposits.

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 1:29 pm
They usually don't for normal reservations. Large groups are a different story though, it's pretty standard. Understandable, since you could really fuck them if they're holding 20+ seats and you bail.

They can take reservations up to 12 on their website, over 12 you have to call which is what makes me think they might want one.

If they do want a deposit, I'll simply make two or three smaller reservations under different names for the same time. Fuck deposits.

yeah that will work, its not like they are gonna have a table of 25 anyways

Phil800101
02-21-13, 1:33 pm
yeah that will work, its not like they are gonna have a table of 25 anyways

Yup, that's what I figured.

02-21-13, 1:38 pm
I'm planning on hitting up Brazilian but not sure how deep I'm rolling yet. Maye just get the time and make my own reservation,

Madcat
02-21-13, 1:52 pm
Dude, I work at the Elevator, right around the corner from Metro down town. We have groups of 20+ every single weekend, usually multiple times a night. We have NEVEr done a deposit. F that hard. I would straight up tell them that too, that is the most redic thing I've ever heard.

We won't be Fing them, they woul EASILY have 25+ walk ins anyways, they would hold the tables for 15 mins TOPS and then let the walk ins have them. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Good looking out Phil, at this point, I would say F them, let's hit BDs.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 2:52 pm
Dude, I work at the Elevator, right around the corner from Metro down town. We have groups of 20+ every single weekend, usually multiple times a night. We have NEVEr done a deposit. F that hard. I would straight up tell them that too, that is the most redic thing I've ever heard.

We won't be Fing them, they woul EASILY have 25+ walk ins anyways, they would hold the tables for 15 mins TOPS and then let the walk ins have them. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Good looking out Phil, at this point, I would say F them, let's hit BDs.

Ha ha ha, relax dude. I haven't called yet. I'm just thinking ahead.

Thanks for the heads-up though.

Madcat
02-21-13, 3:15 pm
Sorry, I take stuff like that a tad serious ;) I just hate seeing places do people like that. They wouldn's miss out on a cent if we didn't show, I just don't want anyone out even a cent for any reason.

RedlegDbell
02-21-13, 4:04 pm
Phil you can pull 3 names off the list. We will be up later than I thought. Sief09 has to work until late afternoon and we need to meet up with SlimJim after that. Now our Cbus eta is ??

See y'all Friday morning

Phil800101
02-21-13, 4:04 pm
Sorry, I take stuff like that a tad serious ;) I just hate seeing places do people like that. They wouldn's miss out on a cent if we didn't show, I just don't want anyone out even a cent for any reason.

Oh no, I totally understand. I just tend to think ahead and envision any possible obstacle when I'm planning stuff. I'm not sure if they do or not, usually restaurants only require a deposit when it's specifically a party room, but I know sometimes places might consider anything over a certain size a party.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 5:59 pm
Phil you can pull 3 names off the list. We will be up later than I thought. Sief09 has to work until late afternoon and we need to meet up with SlimJim after that. Now our Cbus eta is ??

See y'all Friday morning

Rodizio is on Friday night. Thursday we were probably just going to hit BD's or Max & Erma's after Metro. I assume you're still in for Friday night then?