PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Limited Edition The Cage "Concert" T-Shirt 2013

J-Dawg
02-15-13, 1:55 pm
Fellas, if you want to get your hands on a free, commemorative and limited edition "The Cage" t-shirt at the 2013 Arnold Expo, ya gotta fill out the following form and be one of the first 150 people to show up at the doorstep of The Cage. In years past, they were all gone by Friday, but this year, we're going to mix things up a little.

75 will be made available on Friday and another 75 will be made available on Saturday. Stop by early and you'll get a chance score yourself an exclusive and limited edition 2012 "The Cage" shirt. Come early as these are gone fast.

The Cage Commemorative T-Shirt Form (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldShirtOffer2013.pdf)

Good luck everyone.

smoothballer
02-15-13, 1:57 pm
Man, these flew out the door last year. I think last year set a new record on Saturday with them 100% gone in under 5 minutes.

J-Dawg
02-15-13, 2:00 pm
Man, these flew out the door last year. I think last year set a new record on Saturday with them 100% gone in under 5 minutes.

I think they were gone in about 2 minutes last year, lol.

Be sure to get there ASAP either day b/c they go super fast.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
02-15-13, 2:02 pm
Literally vanished last year

Universal Rep
I think they were gone in about 2 minutes last year, lol.

Be sure to get there ASAP either day b/c they go super fast.

This year, the goal is 1 minute, haha...

For those who dont know wut these bad boys are, they are the rarest of the rare in terms of limited edition Animal Ts... Like winnin that $10M lottery...

D-NUTZ
I guess I better start working on my sprints.

I got there damn fast (like within 8 minutes of the doors opening) on Saturday last year and they had already been sold out for like 5 minutes.

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 2:05 pm

I got there damn fast (like within 8 minutes of the doors opening) on Saturday last year and they had already been sold out for like 5 minutes.

Its all about where ya are in the line outside the doors... You gotta get to the expo hall pretty early to get up front in that long line...

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
02-15-13, 2:10 pm

I actually remember the look on your face lol

smoothballer
02-15-13, 2:10 pm
Its all about where ya are in the line outside the doors... You gotta get to the expo hall pretty early to get up front in that long line...

That line is ridiculous

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 2:11 pm
That line is ridiculous

To be safe, two options, (A) bring ur sleeping bag and camp out by the doors... Or, (B) pay someone to (A).

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 2:12 pm
I actually remember the look on your face lol

Pics?

Razor
02-15-13, 2:30 pm
Yep 2 mins. It was insane!

Appollonian
02-15-13, 2:31 pm

More than a few hours early...?

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 3:51 pm
More than a few hours early...?

Do u want shirt?

Razor
02-15-13, 3:55 pm
Do u want shirt?

haha! I remember hearing people fall behind me as everyone rushed in. Pure chaos and dangerous. I can't wait.

Appollonian
02-15-13, 5:47 pm
Do u want shirt?

Yes, but I don't think I'll get there much before 9 AM... might have to rethink a couple things.

Christman
02-15-13, 5:47 pm
I think I remember people running to the cage once the doors opened to get their LE shirts on Friday. It was a MADHOUSE.

mritter3
02-15-13, 6:00 pm
Fellas, if you want to get your hands on a free, commemorative and limited edition "The Cage" t-shirt at the 2013 Arnold Expo, ya gotta fill out the following form and be one of the first 150 people to show up at the doorstep of The Cage. In years past, they were all gone by Friday, but this year, we're going to mix things up a little.

75 will be made available on Friday and another 75 will be made available on Saturday. Stop by early and you'll get a chance score yourself an exclusive and limited edition 2012 "The Cage" shirt. Come early as these are gone fast.

The Cage Commemorative T-Shirt Form (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldShirtOffer2013.pdf)

Good luck everyone.

Yes!!!! I'm so glad there will be some for Saturday!! Missed out on them last year.

Kowboy
02-17-13, 12:00 pm
What time shoudl we get there? Any thoughts? I don't even know what time they will let you get in line.

D-NUTZ
02-17-13, 1:39 pm
What time shoudl we get there? Any thoughts? I don't even know what time they will let you get in line.

Last year on Saturday I got there about an hour before the doors opened. I was pretty far ahead in line (I could see the expo entrance), yet still no shirt lol.

C.Coronato
02-18-13, 9:06 am
The greatest shirt of the weekend!

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 9:33 am

Last year on Saturday I got there about an hour before the doors opened. I was pretty far ahead in line (I could see the expo entrance), yet still no shirt lol.

No idea, but it sounds like much more than an hour before the doors open... Two? Three hours? Who knows...

naturalguy
02-19-13, 4:21 pm
These shirts are always a hot commodity

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 4:23 pm
These shirts are always a hot commodity

The rarest of the rarest. And the best part, they are free... But this shirt gives any Animal certain braggin rights and it takes great dedication to score one.

LayzieBone085
02-19-13, 4:47 pm
You know i will be there! Save me a Medium!

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 4:57 pm
You know i will be there! Save me a Medium!

These shirts are saved for no one. 100% first come, first serve. Truth is, I dont even own one of these bad boys...

LayzieBone085
02-19-13, 9:01 pm
These shirts are saved for no one. 100% first come, first serve. Truth is, I dont even own one of these bad boys...

The cage will be the first stop upon 10:30 striking the clock next friday! Ill try my hardest to make it there.

Segansational
02-19-13, 10:09 pm
^^ This. I've been lucky enough to get them on the year's I've been to the Arnold (count 'em, 3). My favorite workout shirts by far. Got to get in on this one.

mritter3
02-20-13, 10:45 am
The rarest of the rarest. And the best part, they are free... But this shirt gives any Animal certain braggin rights and it takes great dedication to score one.

Looks like im going black friday on this.......prepare the tent!

Razor
02-21-13, 8:39 am
I love that its been deemed the "Concert" shirt haha.

Kowboy
02-21-13, 8:56 am

Save me a spot brother lol

Universal Rep
02-21-13, 9:32 am
I love that its been deemed the "Concert" shirt haha.

Thats cuz the CAGE is gonna ROCK...

Phil800101
02-21-13, 1:25 pm

That line is ridiculous

To be safe, two options, (A) bring ur sleeping bag and camp out by the doors... Or, (B) pay someone to (A).

No idea, but it sounds like much more than an hour before the doors open... Two? Three hours? Who knows...

Save me a spot brother lol

No bullshit, if you want to get into the Expo and The Cage within two minutes, hang with me Friday morning. I know a spot that most people ignore, you avoid the main lines and you can zip right to The Cage once they open the gates.

Ask Nix0r, Razor, Standing_Guard, Mr. Dead...they've all been there with me. I just won't post the tip up in public because if word gets around too much the spot will be ruined. I have no problem passing the knowledge in person though.

Appollonian
02-21-13, 1:30 pm
No bullshit, if you want to get into the Expo and The Cage within two minutes, hang with me Friday morning. I know a spot that most people ignore, you avoid the main lines and you can zip right to The Cage once they open the gates.

Ask Nix0r, Razor, Standing_Guard, Mr. Dead...they've all been there with me. I just won't post the tip up in public because if word gets around too much the spot will be ruined. I have no problem passing the knowledge in person though.

Reading this, it feels illicit, haha. Maybe next year I can make it on the Friday and get one of these... or leave really early Saturday from my house here...

Christman
02-21-13, 1:55 pm

I'm sure I'll see you either at Metro or BL Thursday night, I'll coordinate meeting up with you all to stand in line on Friday.

freighttraindane
02-21-13, 1:58 pm
I'm sure I'll see you either at Metro or BL Thursday night, I'll coordinate meeting up with you all to stand in line on Friday.

X2, phil you know i'll hit you up for this advice

Kowboy
02-21-13, 2:05 pm

done

Phil800101
02-21-13, 2:55 pm

X2, phil you know i'll hit you up for this advice

done

Word.

Yeah, it's not like some major secret or anything. I just figure why post it out in the open. Word gets around and then next thing you know it's like when they open a new line at the grocery store and every idiot jumps over at the same time.

D-NUTZ
02-21-13, 3:26 pm

:)

Phil800101
02-21-13, 4:05 pm
:)

Ha ha ha, we're going to make a fucking herd Friday morning. I like this.

lilbabykenny
02-21-13, 8:31 pm
Ha ha ha, we're going to make a fucking herd Friday morning. I like this.

In on this! Me and my buddy are coming up from the lockport area and will be there friday before opening. Think you can inbox me your number so I can text you friday to rendezvous with you guys before opening? Thanks.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 10:09 pm
In on this! Me and my buddy are coming up from the lockport area and will be there friday before opening. Think you can inbox me your number so I can text you friday to rendezvous with you guys before opening? Thanks.

Yeah man, no problem.

You're in Lockport? No shit, I'm in Joliet. Where do you lift?

lilbabykenny
02-26-13, 1:20 am
Yeah man, no problem.

You're in Lockport? No shit, I'm in Joliet. Where do you lift?

The cardinal in Lockport off of 9th st. Just signed up there recently since I just finished my bachelors at UIC where I was primarily lifting, I quite like it as it seems to be fairly well equipped for a cardinal/charter.

Phil800101
02-26-13, 10:57 am
The cardinal in Lockport off of 9th st. Just signed up there recently since I just finished my bachelors at UIC where I was primarily lifting, I quite like it as it seems to be fairly well equipped for a cardinal/charter.

Cool. Yeah, I know right where that is. I'm at 5 Star in Joliet, right by the mall.

You'll have to come out and join us for an ABC sometime, we should be having one sometime in April.

lilbabykenny
02-26-13, 9:54 pm
Cool. Yeah, I know right where that is. I'm at 5 Star in Joliet, right by the mall.

You'll have to come out and join us for an ABC sometime, we should be having one sometime in April.

I have been wanting to go to past events but I always have something conflicting. I'll be making it point to come to future events though

Phil800101
02-27-13, 1:45 am
I have been wanting to go to past events but I always have something conflicting. I'll be making it point to come to future events though

Cool

rbowman91
02-27-13, 11:31 am

When are you guys getting there to do this? My training partner and I will be there and want to see this spot. We planned on figuring out a way to get in while avoiding the main crowd, but if there are some Animals already making a plan, we'd like to join.

Is that cool?

Enforcer
02-27-13, 12:06 pm
All I know is every year these shirts fly off the shelf, so get there early or you will miss out

amlendy
02-27-13, 12:52 pm
Whats up! im down, large for me

Universal Rep
02-27-13, 12:56 pm
Whats up! im down, large for me

U mean for the National ABC Event? If not, ya dont sign up for this t-shirt in this thread...

Good luck everyone.

amlendy
02-27-13, 1:11 pm
U mean for the National ABC Event? If not, ya dont sign up for this t-shirt in this thread...

ahh ight yea just realized that. i appreciate man!

rowe62
03-01-13, 6:35 pm
What's the forvm handle?

IceBulkz
03-01-13, 11:06 pm
What's the forvm handle?

I believe that would be the name you signed up on here as. So, rowe62 is your forum handle.