PDA

View Full Version : March 2nd 11:30am ANIMAL CAGE

The Ant
02-16-13, 7:01 pm
Feb 16 2013, 5:43pm.

Place: Biloxi Mississippi

Gym: Southern Elite PL Gym

Atmosphere: Brick walls, locked doors, dead silence, one platform and one bar.

Action: WORK.............................................. .................................................!

The Ant
02-22-13, 7:03 pm
Feb 22 2013, 10 days from the Cage.

Day after day I open the gym doors at 4:50am and leave at 9:00pm. I write up everybodies workouts, tweek forms and anwser questions non stop, Making sure everyone is doing ok and making their way towards their goals. Its no better feeling than being that person that helps people reach their goals and see the eyes of others open up and finally realize that anybody can do the unthinkable. But between that, the business end of the gym and spending time with my Daughter, has found a way to steal my Zone my Zin in training. Its like a war between my mind and body. Im sitting on the outside just watching myself train and struggle through every rep every set and every workout taunting and bragging about how weak i look and how it would be so easy if my mind was to help my body lift the weight but it refuses to. Having that fustrating feeling of knowing what youre capible of and then you go to grab a plate to load the bar and it feels like a fuckn ton depleets you even more. Here it is, 7 days away from The Cage and 9 days and a hour pass away from my time to lifting some weight that most men twice my size can even think about doin! Do i have it all planned out? NO. Did i have the training cycle for it, that would be ideal, like hitting new PRs? NO. Im telling you all this, cus this is my Journey my fight my my war. I have one more workout before next week and weather its good or bad come Saturday March 2 2013 @ 11:30, you wont see me staying in front of that bar but i promise you will see my mind do what it does best by stepping in and ledding my body a hand by prying what ever weight off the ground that stands before me!

We have to train our mind just as much as you do your body. Fuck what others think! they say "cant" you say "CAN AND WATCH!"
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IMMA DO BUT IM GONNA DO IT!

last week i ended with 535lbs raw no belt for three @130

Ragin Asian
02-22-13, 7:35 pm
I am soooo looking forward to seeing you rip that fucking bar off the floor and show everyone not only how powerful your body is, but how powerful your mind is in honing it!

GUNZ
02-22-13, 11:21 pm
Feb 22 2013, 10 days from the Cage.

Day after day I open the gym doors at 4:50am and leave at 9:00pm. I write up everybodies workouts, tweek forms and anwser questions non stop, Making sure everyone is doing ok and making their way towards their goals. Its no better feeling than being that person that helps people reach their goals and see the eyes of others open up and finally realize that anybody can do the unthinkable. But between that, the business end of the gym and spending time with my Daughter, has found a way to steal my Zone my Zin in training. Its like a war between my mind and body. Im sitting on the outside just watching myself train and struggle through every rep every set and every workout taunting and bragging about how weak i look and how it would be so easy if my mind was to help my body lift the weight but it refuses to. Having that fustrating feeling of knowing what youre capible of and then you go to grab a plate to load the bar and it feels like a fuckn ton depleets you even more. Here it is, 7 days away from The Cage and 9 days and a hour pass away from my time to lifting some weight that most men twice my size can even think about doin! Do i have it all planned out? NO. Did i have the training cycle for it, that would be ideal, like hitting new PRs? NO. Im telling you all this, cus this is my Journey my fight my my war. I have one more workout before next week and weather its good or bad come Saturday March 2 2013 @ 11:30, you wont see me staying in front of that bar but i promise you will see my mind do what it does best by stepping in and ledding my body a hand by prying what ever weight off the ground that stands before me!

We have to train our mind just as much as you do your body. Fuck what others think! they say "cant" you say "CAN AND WATCH!"
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IMMA DO BUT IM GONNA DO IT!

last week i ended with 535lbs raw no belt for three @130

That's my boy!! Man this shit will be nasty

Firefist
02-23-13, 10:43 am
this will be mind blowing.

TheJuggernautBitch
02-23-13, 11:51 am
i'm pretty excited to see how this lift goes.