PDA

View Full Version : If it ain't broke (why fix it?)

Rudehammer
02-17-13, 2:10 am
This is my first try at sharing my world with my fellow ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

We have all ignored the numb-nuts flapping they're pie-holes about how great there new work-out program is. You know who I'm talkin about, Twiggy bodied skinny legged aliens aka club boys aka Corey and Trevor. Trying to do barbell squats on a ball and wondering why they are still in the hospital. Those same fools are scraping there jaws off the floor with a shovel every-time we max out. It's like they all want to be your new best buddy 'cause you can do what they think they can't do. The only reason the fools wanna be MY new buddy is to find out what steroids I'm on.

NEWS FLASH!!!!! NOTHING (yet)!!!!! I HAD TO LIFT EAT AND SLEEP FOR IT!

What I'm getting at is this:

Eat more (foods that your body can use, I've been putting down a can of pineapple half way through my workouts lately and it's made a difference).
Lift more (weight without injury, learn the difference between joint and muscle pain)
Sleep more (Say good-bye to stress; it's holding you back).

It's not rocket science.

I remember reading "Arnolds Encyclopedia" while on a bench press machine as a kid and thinking "fuck it put the book down and lift more, I'll read it at home"

That was a long time ago.

15 years later and here I am.

HARD GAINERS TAKE NOTE:

On average I've been training 3 days a week like this:

Mon/Friday: Upper body work bench presses pulls and arms (Mandatory chin ups and dips to warm up, usually weighted)
Wed: Squats and/or Deadlifts and shrugs (Mandatory unless injured)

This is the best routine I have ever had.

This routine brought me out of a really rough lower back injury (high speed truck accident) that should have put me in a wheel chair for life. Happy to share my story another time.

This routine has lots of time for recovery and I have never been injured from training like this,.

Friday you can push it to the max 'cssue you got an extra day (sunday to recover)

It works because of it's simplisity. If for example I get swamped and can't make it to the gym on monday and can bump my weekely training split to tues/thurs/sat

I've literally tried every training routine I could find for hard gainers, I have 8 routines that work for me. This is the best.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!

-Rudy