PDA

View Full Version : Adding Animal PM

jayzabby
02-17-13, 6:51 pm
Will adding animal pm to current stack be a good idea. Iam currently taking pak, stak, test, pump and nitro. I am 37 220lb and my diet is full of protien and good calories.

Sandman
02-17-13, 8:46 pm
Adding it is a great idea. You will feel much more rested when you wake up and it will help with your recovery. PM is one off the supps I ALWAYS have around, I had bad insomnia for about 14yrs and even heavy training didn't help me get to sleep but with PM I fall alseep fast and stay asleep. And on the nights where I get little sleep like only 4-5 hrs I still wake up refreshed.

C.Coronato
02-18-13, 9:13 am
I love the PM. I cycle it on and off every few weeks. Its a great addition and my sleep is on point once its in.

twoheadedboy
02-19-13, 5:37 pm
PM is a great addition to ANY stack. It makes bad sleep good and good sleep great.

mritter3
02-20-13, 10:48 am
Cant go wrong with adding pm...it will help ya sleep and reduce soreness..a win win

Razor
02-20-13, 11:41 am
One of my fav supps for sure. Sleep like a baby is an understatement. Whenever i take this i sleep all the way through until that alarm hits. Perfect.

J-Dawg
03-12-13, 4:04 pm
Agreed with the fellas above. PM would be a great addition to your supplement protocol for enhanced recovery and improved sleep--two often overlooked aspects for getting results!