PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Columbus/area natives or people in town as soon as Tuesday night

twoheadedboy
02-19-13, 12:39 pm
I'm looking for a place to crash if I come into town early next week...all I need is a couch, a shower, and a power plug for Tuesday night until Thursday morning and I'll take care of the rest. I'd prefer a residence but if you already have a hotel those days that's fine too. Let me know!

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 12:44 pm
I'm looking for a place to crash if I come into town early next week...all I need is a couch, a shower, and a power plug for Tuesday night until Thursday morning and I'll take care of the rest. I'd prefer a residence but if you already have a hotel those days that's fine too. Let me know!

This aint an answer to ur question, but as for things to do, pay attention here... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Road-Rage-To-The-Cage/%28offset%29/70#post_222418

Lookin to pad out an itinerary for Wed/Thu/Fri in Columbus for anyone interested in hangin with Antoine Vaillant, Josh Halladay, NG, etc. durin the day...