PDA

View Full Version : My Meal Plan What U Say?

AndrewR1
02-19-13, 5:21 pm
Whats up guys? this is my first meal plan iv tryed to put togrther. So any feed back will be greatly appreciated!! Im 5'9" and 174lbs with 11% body fat. I train 5 days a week and tryin to grow.

Meal 1:
3 egg whites
whole egg
2oz Ham
4 whole wheat waffles
Animal Pak

Animal M-Stak 45min after meal 1

Meal 2:
3 egg whites
whole egg
2 pices whole wheat bread
2oz ham
slice whole wheat bread w/ tablespoon natt peanut butter
Fish oil
Vit-c 500mg

Meal 3:
4oz chicken breast
9oz sweet potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
Mixed Veggie
Fish Oil

Meal 4:
2 slices whole wheat bread
2oz tuna
1tablespoon Olive Oil Mayo

Meal 5: Pre-workout shake 1hr befor
1scoop whey
3/4 cup oats
1 tablespoon Natt Peanut Butter

30min befor gym take Animal Pump

Meal 6: Post workout
1scoop whey
1/2scoop casein
51g carbs waxy maze
5g glutamine

Meal 7:
4oz Extra lean beef
1 1/2 cups brown rice
Mixed Veggie
Animal Flex
Fish Oil

Meal 8:
Casein shake:
1scoop casein
8oz 1% milk
or
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2tablespoons Greek Yogurt (takes away the texure of the cottage cheese dont like it)
1/2 scoop cholocate casein (mainly to cover the cottage cheese)

On non-traning days i drop meals 5 and 6. This is my first time doin this so let me kon what u all think.

ajoaks
02-19-13, 10:11 pm
that looks pretty solid man. The only thing I would say to do is put the majority of your carbs in the morning and in a 3 hour window post workout. I'd also add in some fruit and veggies to every meal.

C.Coronato
02-20-13, 8:52 am
Looks like a ton of carbs. How long have you been running the diet?

AndrewR1
02-20-13, 1:55 pm
C.Coronato iv been runnin it for about 1 1/2months and gained 2 lbs. i cant seam to gain weight thats y iv up my carbs i think i get plenty protein or should i up my fat?

AndrewR1
02-20-13, 3:15 pm
Befor i started this i ate the same but didnt have the slice of bread w/ peanut butter amd didnt have meals 4 and 5. I will listen to any suggestions. thanks!

World Eater
02-20-13, 4:58 pm
Why the egg whites and not the yolks too?

AndrewR1
02-20-13, 6:58 pm
@World Eater- No reason i just read other plans and most have egg whites for most part and put a whole egg or two in there. Im new to this so i have no clue just what iv read. Thats y im so glad iv found this forvm no more BS stright answers. If i should be eatin the yolks i will no problem haha. How many whole eggs should i eat in meals 1 and 2?? Thanks for the reply!!

C.Coronato
02-21-13, 8:53 am
Damn ok, yea i would def increase your protein also. Your metabolism must be movin!

AndrewR1
02-21-13, 12:51 pm
@C.Coronato. By how much should i increase my protein 2g per pound? Also what bout fat? Should i drink whole milk and eat the whole eggs? Ill do what ever i need to i just need to kno what way to go iv been tryin to gain for 4 months and iv gained only 6-7lbs. i dont do cardio or active days off. Thans for the reply man.

AndrewR1
02-21-13, 1:11 pm
and its not like i was skinny kid i always had weight on me (fat). About 8-9 months ago i was 220lb i started eating clean healthy and got down to 165lbs and started the gym 4 months ago. Wish i just ate clean and started lifting then.