PDA

View Full Version : Align my thoughts with my walk, revamp time

QRAGZ
02-20-13, 11:11 am
Yo Fellas My name is Quentin, people call me Q for short. Im 5'7" 240lbs. I live in southern ohio, south of columbus. I have been lifting for about 9 years off and on. In 2003, started off in my house, working out hard to lose the fat, I accomplished my personal goal. Then I started lifting in highschool for football and got introduced to powerlifting, made it to 3 or the 4 lifting clubs in our program by my junior year. I then went on to college (in 2008) and was introduced to animal pak, more supplements and bodybuilding which is the way im trying to pursue. looking forward to talking with you all and being about of this. Feel free to drop a message and Ill get back with you. -Q

----------My journey starts with losing the weight first, get rid of the stomach and then progress focusing on building more muscle and strength.--------------------
I want to live a healthier life style, in my personal mental phyical. Alot of things have happened to me over the past year that has made me go off track but its time to revamp and restructure my life for the better and making improvements along the way especially in the physical aspect. Any help, tips, or support would be much appreciated. I post more information within this thread as time goes by.

First step lose weight.
I am working on at the moment on eating, learning my marcos of what i need to take in and how i need to take in. Recommended macros at the moment is around 2120calories per day. First step lose weight.