Diesel Rocket
02-21-13, 3:38 pm
Ticketmaster

where is the stand located bro?

deanna7272
02-21-13, 4:04 pm
Ticketmaster

They have ticketing stations at a few locations throughout the Convention Center.... As far as a true "Will Call" I'm not exactly sure....

Phil800101
02-21-13, 5:53 pm
Ticketmaster

The one time I used it, it was to the left of the main entrance doors of the expo hall. If you can't find it, just ask someone at one of the banding/ticket stations and they'll point you in the right direction.

twoheadedboy
02-21-13, 9:08 pm
Don't do it, it's a huge pain...print it out and trade it in for wrist bands, there was only 1 will call stand last year. and it was at the opposite end of the place where I entered, and I still had to get my ticket torn to get my wrist band.

Bwick
02-21-13, 9:34 pm
I did will call last year and what a pain in the ass, long ass line. It was all the way to left of the main entrance. Just print out tix online and trade them in for your wrist band. 1000% easier.

Phil800101
02-21-13, 10:13 pm
Don't do it, it's a huge pain...print it out and trade it in for wrist bands, there was only 1 will call stand last year. and it was at the opposite end of the place where I entered, and I still had to get my ticket torn to get my wrist band.

I did will call last year and what a pain in the ass, long ass line. It was all the way to left of the main entrance. Just print out tix online and trade them in for your wrist band. 1000% easier.

Truth.

Or even just pay cash for the wristband. It's like $5 more per day, but worth it to avoid the line.

Diesel Rocket
02-22-13, 8:22 am
don't do it, it's a huge pain...print it out and trade it in for wrist bands, there was only 1 will call stand last year. And it was at the opposite end of the place where i entered, and i still had to get my ticket torn to get my wrist band.

you cant print it out?

twoheadedboy
02-22-13, 2:08 pm
Your choices are as follows:

1. Will Call: Go to will call windows, they give you tickets. Go to wrist band station, trade tickets for wrist bands
2. Mail or print tickets: Go to wrist band station, trade tickets/printout for wrist bands

Diesel Rocket
02-22-13, 2:39 pm
Your choices are as follows:

1. Will Call: Go to will call windows, they give you tickets. Go to wrist band station, trade tickets for wrist bands
2. Mail or print tickets: Go to wrist band station, trade tickets/printout for wrist bands

ticketmaster does not give you the print option?

your choices are as follows:

1. 2 Business Day (Evening) - US $18.50 By 7:30 PM in 2 business days via UPS (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
2. 2 Business Day (Morning) - US $19.50 By 12 noon in 2 business days via UPS (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
3. 3 Business Day (Evening) - US $14.50 By 7:30 PM in 3 business days via UPS (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
4. Saturday Morning - US $25.00 By noon Saturday via UPS - Order must be placed Wednesday before (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
5. Standard Mail - No additional charge Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address within 10 to 14 days of your purchase.
6. Retail Outlet Pickup - US $3.00 Avoid long lines and pick up your tickets at a participating Ticketmaster Retail Outlet. The cardholder must be present with a picture ID, the physical credit card or gift card used to place the order (excluding single use temporary cards), and the order number. Certain geographic restrictions may apply.
7. Will Call - No additional charge Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a state ID, driver's license or passport.

lilbabykenny
02-26-13, 1:29 am
ticketmaster does not give you the print option?

your choices are as follows:

1. 2 Business Day (Evening) - US $18.50 By 7:30 PM in 2 business days via UPS (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
2. 2 Business Day (Morning) - US $19.50 By 12 noon in 2 business days via UPS (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
3. 3 Business Day (Evening) - US $14.50 By 7:30 PM in 3 business days via UPS (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
4. Saturday Morning - US $25.00 By noon Saturday via UPS - Order must be placed Wednesday before (no delivery to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses).
5. Standard Mail - No additional charge Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address within 10 to 14 days of your purchase.
6. Retail Outlet Pickup - US $3.00 Avoid long lines and pick up your tickets at a participating Ticketmaster Retail Outlet. The cardholder must be present with a picture ID, the physical credit card or gift card used to place the order (excluding single use temporary cards), and the order number. Certain geographic restrictions may apply.
7. Will Call - No additional charge Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a state ID, driver's license or passport.

Bump for this, anyone have any info on printing rather than going through will call. If I could save myself $30 total over the 3 days by buying in advance I'd like to as long as I find a way around will call.

deanna7272
02-26-13, 9:21 am
I just go to Krogers (they have a Ticketmaster kiosk) and get hard copies....

Phil800101
02-26-13, 10:55 am
Bump for this, anyone have any info on printing rather than going through will call. If I could save myself $30 total over the 3 days by buying in advance I'd like to as long as I find a way around will call.

I just go to Krogers (they have a Ticketmaster kiosk) and get hard copies....

There used to be Ticketmaster at Carson's stores too, I'm not sure if they still do or not.

At the mall in Joliet it was on the second floor somewhere.

I bet if you check Ticketmaster you can find a list of outlets.

CrystalLake
02-26-13, 11:01 am

I'd find which wing will call is on and come in from that entrance. Last time I printed tix through Ticketmaster, they charged me an extra $8 for 2 tickets.

Diesel Rocket
02-26-13, 2:52 pm
i'd find which wing will call is on and come in from that entrance. Last time i printed tix through ticketmaster, they charged me an extra $8 for 2 tickets.

you cant print tickets on ticketmaster???????????? Y does everyone keep saying to do this??????????????

lilbabykenny
02-26-13, 10:01 pm
Ok so I found out some walmarts have self serve ticketmaster kiosks. They charge a convenience fee so the total was $39 for the 3 days. Only a $6 saving but more importantly we wont have to wait in line to buy tickets or at wait at will call. If I remember correctly there were lines to buy tickets at the expo and then once tickets were bought you exchange the tickets for a wrist band?

lilbabykenny
02-26-13, 10:02 pm
There used to be Ticketmaster at Carson's stores too, I'm not sure if they still do or not.

At the mall in Joliet it was on the second floor somewhere.

I bet if you check Ticketmaster you can find a list of outlets.

Yep they still have it

Phil800101
02-27-13, 1:45 am
Ok so I found out some walmarts have self serve ticketmaster kiosks. They charge a convenience fee so the total was $39 for the 3 days. Only a $6 saving but more importantly we wont have to wait in line to buy tickets or at wait at will call. If I remember correctly there were lines to buy tickets at the expo and then once tickets were bought you exchange the tickets for a wrist band?

Yup. There are stations where you trade tickets for wristbands.

The easiest one I know of is just past the top of the stairs/escalators, in the walkway that leads to The Radisson. Right by where the shuttle buses drop people off.

freighttraindane
02-27-13, 9:23 am
does anyone know if we can go to Will Call on Thursday and pick up tickets?

CrystalLake
02-27-13, 3:17 pm
you cant print tickets on ticketmaster???????????? Y does everyone keep saying to do this??????????????

I said not to print tickets due to the cost. You can though print tickets through Ticketmaster. I have plenty of times.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/ticketfast.html

Diesel Rocket
02-28-13, 11:31 am
i said not to print tickets due to the cost. You can though print tickets through ticketmaster. I have plenty of times.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/ticketfast.html

arnold tix = false

mcpeek
02-28-13, 12:44 pm
Im pretty sure you can get cheaper tickets at giant eagle and bypass the lines..... 60% of the time it works everytime

skibasgym
02-28-13, 1:03 pm
Bigger and better things next year for the crew!!!
Henri
Skibasgym

Diesel Rocket
02-28-13, 1:39 pm
im pretty sure you can get cheaper tickets at giant eagle and bypass the lines..... 60% of the time it works everytime

option #6

deanna7272
02-28-13, 6:20 pm
Bigger and better things next year for the crew!!!
Henri
Skibasgym

We will miss you Henri!!!!