PDA

View Full Version : Atomic 7 and Animal Nitro

rbowman91
02-21-13, 5:37 pm
Sup fellas.

So typically I do a post-workout shake, followed by a meal shortly after. However, the shake often makes it hard to stomach a big hearty post-workout meal.

I'm thinking of swapping up my supps a little in light of this: rather than do a post-workout protein, I was thinking of switching to Atomic 7 and Animal Nitro post workout. I am starting my cut in the next month and feel like the extra BCAA's will do me some good. Plus, i typically prefer my protein from whole foods.

Anyone do a stack like this and have any thoughts? I have been doing post-workout shakes for so long, it almost seems crazy to change it up like this, but may be good for my cut.

Universal Rep
02-21-13, 5:39 pm
Sup fellas.

So typically I do a post-workout shake, followed by a meal shortly after. However, the shake often makes it hard to stomach a big hearty post-workout meal.

I'm thinking of swapping up my supps a little in light of this: rather than do a post-workout protein, I was thinking of switching to Atomic 7 and Animal Nitro post workout. I am starting my cut in the next month and feel like the extra BCAA's will do me some good. Plus, i typically prefer my protein from whole foods.

Anyone do a stack like this and have any thoughts? I have been doing post-workout shakes for so long, it almost seems crazy to change it up like this, but may be good for my cut.

First, what does ur reg postworkout meal look like and when, after ur training?

In general, yup, A7 + Nitro would be mean and lean...

rbowman91
02-21-13, 5:48 pm
First, what does ur reg postworkout meal look like and when, after ur training?

In general, yup, A7 + Nitro would be mean and lean...

Chicken breast and brown rice, usually within an hour after training. Wondering if A7 + Nitro would be as effective in place of a protein powder, followed by the meal of course. I eat enough protein during the day that I hit my macros regardless. Thoughts?