PDA

View Full Version : When should I take ANIMAL TEST?

Rookie Iron Renegade
02-26-13, 4:28 pm
Hello iron brothers…

My name is Hélder, I am 35 years old and I'm from Portugal.
I have been doing bodybuilding training for some time and to give a boost I decided to do a ANIMAL TEST cycle. But I’ve got a doubt in relation to the best time to take it.
On the packet it says on the training days it should be taken with the meal prior to my workout. I usually have lunch at about 1 pm, I go to the gym around 4 o’clock and I use to have a pre workout meal at about 3 pm. I am not sure if I should take the ANIMAL TEST at lunch or with the pre workout meal! What do you think would be better?

Best regards…

Rookie Iron Renegade
02-27-13, 6:58 am
Hello iron brothers…

I have been doing bodybuilding training for some time and to give a boost I decided to do a ANIMAL TEST cycle. But I’ve got a doubt in relation to the best time to take it.
On the packet it says on the training days it should be taken with the meal prior to my workout. I usually have lunch at about 1 pm, I go to the gym around 4 o’clock and I use to have a pre workout meal at about 3 pm. I am not sure if I should take the ANIMAL TEST at lunch or with the pre workout meal! What do you think would be better?

Best regards…

No One... Please...

B.C.
02-27-13, 8:31 am
take it with the pre workout meal, just as it says on the can.

Brometheus
02-27-13, 6:30 pm
take it with the pre workout meal, just as it says on the can.

+1

C.Coronato
03-12-13, 4:29 pm
Eat one hour before training, have the Test with that my man.

Aggression
03-12-13, 4:35 pm
I answered your PM back on 2/27.

Rookie Iron Renegade
03-12-13, 6:05 pm
Thanks bro...

See you soon.

I answered your PM back on 2/27.

Enforcer
03-14-13, 1:20 pm
Hello iron brothers…

Best regards…

You can take it with either meal, I suggest trying it one week one way and then other week with the other meal and see which you feel better results from

JRL8191
07-24-13, 8:52 pm
You can take it with either meal, I suggest trying it one week one way and then other week with the other meal and see which you feel better results from

Now what if you workout first thing in the morning, when should be the best time to take test then?

Aggression
07-31-13, 5:05 pm
Now what if you workout first thing in the morning, when should be the best time to take test then?

Eat before training and take Test with that meal. IMO, going into the gym with no real sustenance for the last 6+hrs is detrimental no matter what your goals.