PDA

View Full Version : Animal STAK question about the pills

Rockstarnrj
02-27-13, 11:05 am
Hi, i bought a few animal product knowing what they all had in it.

I am allergic to whey protein, so i take egg protein.

I bought Animal Stak, knowing they had some whey in it, but i was also thinking that i could easily remove it, that they had information on each pills in the box, but i was wrong.

So my question is, how can i take the whey out of the animal stak? Wich pills is it?

Thanks for your time.

Firefist
02-27-13, 11:14 am
I'm pretty sure stak doesnt have whey in it?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=16

Aggression
02-27-13, 11:30 am
In OTHER INGREDIENTS, you'll see the first listed item is Whey (milk) on the actual can itself. Unfortunately, you cannot remove the whey from Stak, as its contained within all pills in that pack.

mritter3
02-27-13, 11:30 am
Hi, i bought a few animal product knowing what they all had in it.

I am allergic to whey protein, so i take egg protein.

I bought Animal Stak, knowing they had some whey in it, but i was also thinking that i could easily remove it, that they had information on each pills in the box, but i was wrong.

So my question is, how can i take the whey out of the animal stak? Wich pills is it?

Thanks for your time.

Ya i dont think stak has whey in it, guess will have to see if naturalguy or aggression or coronato has that info

Firefist
02-27-13, 11:33 am
In OTHER INGREDIENTS, you'll see the first listed item is Whey (milk) on the actual can itself. Unfortunately, you cannot remove the whey from Stak, as its contained within all pills in that pack.

Good stuff. Is it part of the capsule itself?

J-Dawg
02-27-13, 5:37 pm

As Aggression mentioned, the whey listed in the OTHER INGREDIENTS in Animal Stak is used as filler throughout the capsules and tablets. It's a natural filler that's used to help the formula run and flow through the filling machines properly.

Rockstarnrj
03-05-13, 5:00 am
Thanks for the answer,

So i guess the amount of whey is pretty low.

I think i'll try it and post the result here. I hope nothing's going to happen. Or anyway i'll just feel a lil bit bad for few hours.

Thanks.

C.Coronato
03-12-13, 4:32 pm
Thanks for the answer,

So i guess the amount of whey is pretty low.

I think i'll try it and post the result here. I hope nothing's going to happen. Or anyway i'll just feel a lil bit bad for few hours.

Thanks.

How'd you do bro?