PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at work ideas

rbowman91
02-27-13, 12:15 pm
Sup fellas.

Wondering if anyone had any ideas for good bodybuilding breakfasts that can be brought on-the-go?

I eat my eggs at night, because I dont have time to cook them in the mornings before work. I usually just eat my breakfast at my desk, but i have yet to figure out something that is quick, easy, and good for a bodybuilder.

Any suggestions? Looking to get some good protein and quality carbs in the AM, while sitting at my desk. I can't stand eggs cold, which is why i eat them at night when I have time to cook.

Aggression
02-27-13, 12:18 pm
Who says breakfast has to be eggs and oats? Monday-Friday, my first meal of the day is either chicken or red meat. I'm like you; I don't want to bother preparing eggs/oats each morning. So I get up, prepare for work, drive to work, and then eat my meal once I settle in. And my final meal of the day is usually eggs/oatmeal. Today's first meal was 8oz steak with carrots and celery in a stew-type mixture. And that was at 10am. If you want some carbs, just add in some white potato and there ya go. I make all my weekly meals on the weekend, tupperware 'em up and they're ready.

deanna7272
02-27-13, 2:58 pm
I drink my egg whites (pasteurized) and throw my oats in a bowl, nuke for 2 minutes, throw on a lid and I'm out the door. I have breakfast in my Jeep on the way to work and it's just easier for me...

rbowman91
02-27-13, 3:13 pm
Who says breakfast has to be eggs and oats? Monday-Friday, my first meal of the day is either chicken or red meat. I'm like you; I don't want to bother preparing eggs/oats each morning. So I get up, prepare for work, drive to work, and then eat my meal once I settle in. And my final meal of the day is usually eggs/oatmeal. Today's first meal was 8oz steak with carrots and celery in a stew-type mixture. And that was at 10am. If you want some carbs, just add in some white potato and there ya go. I make all my weekly meals on the weekend, tupperware 'em up and they're ready.

I like it. Exactly, eggs and oats is great but takes a while. I may have to just go with one of my regular meals like this. thanks bro

rbowman91
02-27-13, 3:16 pm
I drink my egg whites (pasteurized) and throw my oats in a bowl, nuke for 2 minutes, throw on a lid and I'm out the door. I have breakfast in my Jeep on the way to work and it's just easier for me...

I love drinking the egg whites, but ive never been able to find them in large cartons. i only see the tiny ones and they last like 2-3 meals tops :-/

maybe costco sells diesel sized?

TheJuggernautBitch
03-01-13, 12:17 pm
sometimes you just gotta hit up mcdonalds...