PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testing Program - Project Stak: Winners Announced 3/6

J-Dawg
02-27-13, 1:40 pm
Fellas, I've got some really exciting news for you. We're looking for some Alpha Testers (AT) here at the FORVM to help us do a trial run of our newest Animal prototype, Project Stak. If you're at least 18 years old, serious about lifting, and looking for something to help ya recover better, faster, more efficiently, then this Alpha Test is perfect for you. To be part of Project Stak, ya gotta post your entry in here.

To do: Ya just gotta tell us why packing on size and strength is of critical importance to you and why you want to try this new prototype.

When you'll be notified: Winners will be announced at 12pm on Wednesday, 3/6/13.

Eligibility: Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here. Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address. Can't have won anything in the past 30 days.

What to do if you win: You gotta keep a detailed log here on this specific ATP section of the FORVM.

Aggression
02-27-13, 1:45 pm
Aggression reporting for duty.

#boom

^Yes, this is my official 'entry'.

Universal Rep
02-27-13, 1:52 pm
Now we wait...

GUNS
02-27-13, 1:53 pm
I will be entering my first powerlifting meet in June! Adding size and strength, along with the recovery aspect is going to be such an important part of my prep! Trying this new supp out will only help in the process! Alot of people dont understand the importance of recovery. They only go in and kill it in the gym, and dont kill it out of the gym. Doing the right things to recover after a workout is one of the most important times of the day. If you screw that up, you might as well have not gone to the gym in the first place.

Animal coming out with a recovery supp is simply amazing! It will fit right in with all the other supps in the line-up!

Nix0r
02-27-13, 1:53 pm
Definitely throwin' my hat into the ring for this.

Once the Arnold has come and gone, I'm gonna be hopping back onto 5/3/1, with the plans of getting strong, along with prepping to compete in a Tough Mudder in May. Anything that will be able to help me recover from both the lifting and extended cardio that is coming my way will only be to my advantage.

rbowman91
02-27-13, 1:59 pm
First and foremost: Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Cage, and training at the Barbell Club on Saturday. Last year was one of the coolest experiences of my bodybuilding career. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

I would love to be a part of the Project Stak Alpha Testing. As an amature bodybuilder, I know the importance of proper diet (6 quality meals a day for me), rest (lots of sleep, even if it means i have to hit the sack early), and training balls-to-the-wall and pushing through the pain threashold. This is what has given me noticable results over the past 2 years. I have packed on 20 quality LBs in the last year, and still have good muscle seperation and abs.

Packing on size and strength is the basis of my lifestyle. Everything I do throughout the day is centered around this goal. I would love to be able to Alpha test this new product, because I know that Animal products have always given me that extra edge to push me towards my genetic potential. I would love the opportunity to try this.

Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

D-NUTZ
02-27-13, 1:59 pm
Damn, 8 months short lol.

GUNS
02-27-13, 2:01 pm

For what?

J-Dawg
02-27-13, 2:07 pm

D--You're good to go. It's 18+.

shortstack
02-27-13, 2:11 pm
I would love to try a new product and here's why.

I'm working towards a Power Lifting meet in November and have taken a much more agressive run at all of my training. I'm constantly sore and beat up, as we all are, but this time I'm going all out. Every day, besides the deload, I'm pushing my limits to strengthen my lifts and build a stronger base.

I train 4 days a week and usually get in a couple more times to hit cardio or any other muscle groups that I feel are lagging. I could us another product besides Stak/M-Stak that I take pre to really help keep me at my best.

Look forward to seeing what Animal has in store this time.

Jeremy

shortstack
02-27-13, 2:12 pm

Once the Arnold has come and gone, I'm gonna be hopping back onto 5/3/1, with the plans of getting strong, along with prepping to compete in a Tough Mudder in May. Anything that will be able to help me recover from both the lifting and extended cardio that is coming my way will only be to my advantage.

That's badass brother. Thought about doing one my self but I remembered that I hate running. haha
Good luck.

rbowman91
02-27-13, 2:24 pm
That's badass brother. Thought about doing one my self but I remembered that I hate running. haha
Good luck.

I second that. Too much cardio for me lol. I don't like to move too fast.

Good luck dude!

Appollonian
02-27-13, 2:33 pm
The title to this has me very interested... I'd throw my hat in but I'm not able train 100% right now. Looking forward to this!

smoothballer
02-27-13, 2:42 pm
Definitely getting in on this one. I love that Animal beta tests its new products with FORVM members. Animal Family.

Like Nix0r I am doing the Tough Mudder in May. This is a new challenge for me. I have lived this iron life in a variety of ways. I spent my youth fat and lazy. When I finally got the gonads to get my life in order I hit the cardio but found a love in the iron. Once the weight was gone I focused on bodybuilding to make myself into the the Animal icons I admired so much....Wrath, Ox, Machine, House, and so on. From there I found a new love in powerlifting and competed in my first meet. It was an adrenaline rush like no other getting on the platform. Now I chose a new task to challenge myself. The Tough Mudder is a 10-12 mile course with 20+ obstacles designed by special forces. I am currently upping my cardio and endurance but where I see a lot of people failing the exercises is failing on strength and with size comes strength. So while I am upping my endurance I need to make sure I am adding size to keep my strength up and make sure I am ready to kick every obstacles ass.

GSant434
02-27-13, 2:51 pm
I'm definitely in for testing. I've been diligently working to increase my relative strength while cutting down bodyweight. I fully plan on smashing my current meet PR's of 500-275-465 @ 242 at the RPS Jersey Rumble @220 if not @198 come May 18th. My diet has been absolutely on point of late. The only draw back to the heavy training I've been going through is feeling run down by the end of each cycle. As an educator I can't afford (literally and physically) to try using "other" methods of recovery. Pak, Flex and Omega do their part to keep me going but if this new ATP product keeps with the tradition of highly effective products like those mentioned, I imagine having one heck of a leg up come time to step on the platform.

Christman
02-27-13, 3:21 pm
I would like to submit my name for this. I have not had the opportunity to test any Animal products prior to their release but I have read through some of the logs of the previous tests and would love the opportunity to participate and give you my honest feedback.

It's no secret that we all are getting older every day; this becoming more and more apparent to me since I will be turning 35 here in just a couple of days and my son will be graduating from high school and heading off to college in just a few short months. I have noticed over the past few years that the DOMS after some heavy training sessions lasts longer than it did before I was in my 30's. In order to fully recover, I have to take extra days off from the gym and I feel that it has hindered my endless journey to get bigger and stronger and is stopping me from reaching my full potential.

Train4life
02-27-13, 3:30 pm
Putting on strength and size has become an addiction for me over the past couple years in addition to that ill be doing my first power-lifting competition in late April. Animal products has always been a staple in my life and it would be an awesome opportunity to give back to the animal community by alpha testing this new product.

MR.TeachFreak
02-27-13, 3:56 pm
Size and strength is important for me for many reasons. For one, I am getting into strongman training and want to compete in the future. But knowing myself I want to be able to be competitive right off the bat and give it my all so adding size and strength is important. I don't ever go into anything half assed and this is no exception. I want to be the best I can be and ramp up my training to reflect that.

Also I am a teacher in a not so nice school so size helps me to both catch the students attention but also helps to form a connection. Size and strength would be something that would help me stick out from the crowd. It would also help me connect to the athletes that I have come through my class. And I would be remiss in not saying that extra size does help in keeping my more troubled students in check. It would allow me to be an asset to the school because it would help me get these kids to graduate and move on.

Chivalry
02-27-13, 3:57 pm
Definitely in for wanting to be apart of this.

I've been itching to do a bodybuilding show later this year and would love to have a chance at adding some new size and strength before I start cutting down in order to do so. But even outside of those, I just love this sport through and through, both sides of it, heavy ass lifting and adding size. Just a way of life, something to keep my feet planted on the ground and know that whatever comes my way, I can always push back.
Animal to me has always shown through when it comes to quality supplements. So, a chance to try something new? Hell yeah, bring it on.

mritter3
02-27-13, 4:32 pm
Just won over at bb.com or id be all over this..looking forward to the logs from those chosen..

BSand
02-27-13, 6:18 pm
I'd love to get in on this so you can get some data on how it works for the over age 40 demographic!

Brometheus
02-27-13, 6:24 pm
Definitely in for this. I've recently decided to jump the gap from recreational bodybuilding into the competitive world so I'm definitely looking to add some mass. I've tried every animal product out and most of the universal products and I've done logs for Shock Thereapy when the new formual first came out so I definitely have no problem with doing a detailed log. Even if I'm not picked I'm excited about the idea of a new or reformualted Animal product and can't wait to read people's logs. I remember after reading the logs from the "Agent O" alpha testing and I was counting out the days like a kid waiting for the next big video game to come out, I was so excited. I would be grateful for the opportunity to do the same for the Animal communtiy.

Hartshorne
02-27-13, 10:00 pm
Being bigger and stronger to me is a reflection of what I have on the inside. A strong heart and a bigger will to smash the weights. The constant improvements and setbacks make it all more gratifying when you finally reach that next goal. Be it either a few more pounds on a favorite lift or an inch to your arms either way I love progress. To me that's what it is about getting better and that's why I need to get bigger and stronger. The reason I'd like to try the Project Stak is because I'm going to start training 2-a-days and I think this is exactly what will help with the annihilation. I never made a log here before it will finally show what I can do. Either way gentlemen always an honor....

Big Wides
02-28-13, 6:04 am
I would like to throw my name in the ring, the reason why size and strength are important to me is that I will be working on getting back to the platform and competeting in PL again. As people have known, I can never be big enough or strong enough with my training to get to the next level.

naturalguy
02-28-13, 7:53 am
This is exciting

LayzieBone085
02-28-13, 7:58 am
Fellas, I've got some really exciting news for you. We're looking for some Alpha Testers (AT) here at the FORVM to help us do a trial run of our newest Animal prototype, Project Stak. If you're at least 18 years old, serious about lifting, and looking for something to help ya recover better, faster, more efficiently, then this Alpha Test is perfect for you. To be part of Project Stak, ya gotta post your entry in here.

To do: Ya just gotta tell us why packing on size and strength is of critical importance to you and why you want to try this new prototype.

When you'll be notified: Winners will be announced at 12pm on Wednesday, 3/6/13.

Eligibility: Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here. Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address. Can't have won anything in the past 30 days.

What to do if you win: You gotta keep a detailed log here on this specific ATP section of the FORVM.

Why do i want to pack on some size? Try some new animal porudcts? and why is this important? let me tell you why

First of all we all know Universal is probably the best company when it comes to customer service and utilizing and producing products. I think their product line speaks for that alone, not the mention the amount of attention the company, their products, and their reps get on a daily basis and on a year basis (think the cage here) where does everyone go? What do you see when you train? universal T-shirts, logo's, and product being utilized on a daily basis. This speaks volume for how popular and quality their products are!

Now why would I be a good candidtate for this to pack on size and log this? Currently moving from a Light Weight to Middle Weight in bodybuilding and the difference in a 22 pound cutoff. To add 22 pounds of LBM is not easy and takes time, patience, a good diet and training routine and most of all GOOD SUPPLEMENTATION. i feel that with my logging experience on many boards i would be liable to provide quality feedback utlizing the new products, and giving my honest feedback to the company that i continue to trust year in and year out. Adding those LBM will not be an easy feat, and though time will be needed my honesty, my hard work, and continual determination in the gym and out of the gym on the dinner table will provide a quality log with good feedback for the future products Universal does have in store.

Thanks for my consideration, and I will be able to log no worries starting after the arnold and the cage! Cant wait!

Thanks for the opportunity!

MikeNice
02-28-13, 8:04 am
Size and strength are important to me for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons is my job. When you find yourself face to face with a former D-1 offensive lineman that is having a psychotic break and yelling "hulk smash", strength is a must. My job covers everything from directing traffic to restraining people going through mental and/or substance abuses "crises." I do it all without the benefit of any chemical or mechanical assistance. In other words, no pepper spray, baton, cuffs, taser, or gun.

Also, one day I want to lift in the Cage. I want to make one last run at it over the next couple of years. So, I train five days a week sick or hurt. I want to dead lift or squat with Higa and the guys even if it is just a Bro v Pro match. Got to get the numbers first up their first.

adrenaline690
02-28-13, 8:14 am
Definitely interested in this!

Adding on size and recovering faster is very important to me, especially since I have just started my official offseason plan towards next year. I am competing in 2 shows next year, hoping to gain my national qualification and move up the ranks. Another reason why this is so important to me, is that I have always used Universal and Animal products since the start, I would love to get the chance to try out a new product in my arsenal of Uni/Animal products towards my goals next year.

Looking forward to hopefully getting the chance to log which will be another great product from you guys.

mulisha
02-28-13, 8:19 am
Well boys I work 13 hr a day 6 to 7 days a week runing a shovel.I come home to to bed get up train an back to work I could really use a good post work out in my life

ztrogers52
02-28-13, 8:31 am
I would love to get in on Project Stak! I go to an animal gym (FitGym in Philly), train my ass off as much as my body lets me, and keep my nutrition in check according to my goals. I'm just finishing a cut, and I am ready to start packing on muscle! I have used almost all of the Animal products at one point or another, all with great results, and I am sure that Project Stak will be another fantastic addition to the line. The Animal/Universal community has given so much to me, I would like to give back, help you guys out however possible. Hopefully I get a chance to do that.

Thanks guys.

rowe62
02-28-13, 8:52 am
I would love to be picked for this. The reason size and strength are important to me is because I'm a upcoming powerlifter. I'm training to be the best and as strong as possible. I want to do what I can with what god gave me and if this could help me I would absolutely love to try it out.

CGreen
02-28-13, 8:57 am
What is this "Fellas" bull?!
I believe females should be included in this as well. I'm roughly 12 weeks out from my physique competition and plan on continuing to grow for another competition in August. I'm not saying I'm the best choice for a female but you know there are women bodybuilders out there that use test. A great opportunity to see the effects on women as well, possibly more women will be interested in the product if there were stats on women's growth and recovery in the study.
Just an idea to help the demographics of consumers.

Theonidus
02-28-13, 9:23 am
I'm throwing my name in for this simply for one reason: I can't let NixOr have an edge on getting prettier than me.

Kevlar
02-28-13, 9:23 am
I would like to be selected for this. I am a competitive powerlifter, and strength and size mean everything to me. I hold a couple California State records, and my goal is to beat my last lifts from the the last meet. I am 194 and am trying to break 1400 total. I track all my food, eat as perfect as I can, train my ass off, and am looking for anything to add to my arsenal that will help.

BigFetty
02-28-13, 9:31 am
Last year during memorial day weekend I broke my arm while winning an arm wrestling match. Ever since then its been a long road to recovery. Still not back to 100% but making gains everyday. Every little advantage would help as summer is coming back around sooner then later. Need to be back on top my game. I used to bench 550 raw, squat 650 for a double and Smith shoulder press 405 for 5. I'd while weighing a lean 237lbs at 5'10". I'd like to come back bigger stronger and leaner then ever!!!

rowe62
02-28-13, 9:31 am
I would like to be selected for this. I am a competitive powerlifter, and strength and size mean everything to me. I hold a couple California State records, and my goal is to beat my last lifts from the the last meet. I am 194 and am trying to break 1400 total. I track all my food, eat as perfect as I can, train my ass off, and am looking for anything to add to my arsenal that will help.

Do you lift raw?

C.Coronato
02-28-13, 9:39 am
I'll be watching this closely. Doesnt get much better than testing products!

freighttraindane
02-28-13, 9:45 am
This sounds like a great opportunity, unfortunetly I am not looking to add size, but the recovery sounds awesome

eric downey
02-28-13, 10:00 am
As a high level Powerlifter I'm always looking for the edge. Something new to push beyond the genetic code. With a personal meet (gym lifts don't count) best of 523@220 I'm 60lbs for mike McDonalds all time record. This is the goal and purpose of my training. It's one of the oldest records on the books and its in reach. Ty

pkilcarr
02-28-13, 10:07 am
Ohh this sounds interesting to try out. I always enjoy seeing some new products come off the line

DayDream
02-28-13, 10:26 am
and have a U.S. mailing address.

Well aint that a bitch.

wedge
02-28-13, 10:34 am
Size and strength are important to me because I hope in the future, once I get some things in order, to compete in a PL meet, and I'd like to have a respectable finish. Plus, my training has been pretty intense lately, by my standards at least, and I've been wiped following. A little help with recovery would be very welcome.

Thunder Chicken
02-28-13, 10:42 am
so since i got the intern thing for the cage i cant do this?

Hola Bola
02-28-13, 11:25 am
Count me in.

I'm not as young as I used to be, so quicker recovery along with increased strength and size would be just what the doctor ordered.

I've been wanting to try something new, and to actively log my workouts again, so this would be perfect for me.

vikespike
02-28-13, 12:55 pm
I'm a rugger. Always trying to grow bigger, faster, and stronger, and more explosive. Basically, I want to be a brickhouse. I've used several Universal products in the past (mstak, stak, beef aminos, shock therapy, rage, torrent, test, a7) to great effect and I'd love to test out the new product and give feedback. Count me in.

mcpeek
02-28-13, 12:56 pm
Well my name is Jordan Mcpeek and I am an Exercise Science Major (Junior) at Slippery Rock university so my life revolves around exercise, on top of that I am a competitive lifter at the 181 lbs weight class. I want to enter into my next competition at the 198 lbs weight class. As a part of my major it is my job to record all of my exercises anyways so that part would be pretty easy for me. As you can tell I am new to the Forvm but not hard work. I have been lifting for nearly a decade and want to take my game to the next level and this would definitely help me do that. See you guys this weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rImrzvojUDI

gunsnammo
02-28-13, 1:42 pm
Testing out this new stak is right up my alley. I have 2 reasons on why increasing strength and adding muscle are important to me. First is my job. As a law enforcement officer, we are perceived by our appearance. People are more likely to respect you and listen to what you are telling them if you look the part. Being out of shape and sloppy in uniform is not an option. Criminals look at a sloppy appearance and think 2 things, I can take him and I can out run this pig. When you are in shape and have unmatched muscle and strength, they think twice about what they are going to do because they know that your training is on point. The second reason is I have a newborn son. I want him to grow up and see me as an example. He will look up to me and I want to show him a healthy lifestyle and how having muscle and strength helps in everyday life. I am in the gym 6 days a week and know how important recovery is. This stak is just what I need to get me to the next level and I am prepared to give it 110%.

VANCLEAVE
02-28-13, 2:01 pm
Who doesn't want to get bigger and stronger?? Sign me up for this! I want size, I want strength, and I'll get it with the mindset I have and the motavation behind it all. I'll put this prototype to the test and log it daily....I'm already logging my own stack/progress in My Journey. I've been on the FORVM for a while, over 18, live in the US, and I haven't recently won shit! Sign me up boss!

Respectfully,
VANCLEAVE

Steven4578
02-28-13, 2:14 pm
I don't have a really great story or a contest to train for. I just push myself everyday to be bigger, stronger, and faster today than I was yesterday. And to be bigger, stronger, and faster tomorrow than I was today. I love to challenge myself, and I never back down from a challenge! I use Animal Pak, Animal Flex, and Animal Omega. And I consider those three supplements the foundation of my supplement stack. I would really love to try you new project stack because I will try it anyway when you release it. So please don't make me wait for it.

QuikNutZ
02-28-13, 2:41 pm

HELL YES I WANT TO ENTER!!!
Why do i want to get bigger and stronger??? To shut everyone the F**K UP!!! Ive always been told your so skinny, you look like a crackhead, you look unhealthy or what not... well i have a 15 year ol son who unfortunately has my body type and genetics and dosent think he can grow and i am doing my best to show him WE CAN... 4-5 months ago i was 5'11" @148lbs and after hard work in the gym, 4000-6000 calorie intake and my ANIMAL products im bigger then i ever have been @192lbs and shooting for 200+... I also play in a mushball (16" softball) league and want to be a serious contender and show everyone what hard work will do for you...
Why would it help??? Cause everything ive tried from ANIMAL has not let me down so far... I have been pushing heavy weights and lately ive been a quite a bit sore... Possibly bad joints or overtraining muscles or who knows but it isnt going to stop me!!!
I can log this in detail for all to learn from and will if chosen... Thank You ANIMAL!!!

gunsnammo
02-28-13, 4:18 pm

i did a mudder last year...and if you are training like a beast, it really isn't too bad...there are parts you have to slow it down so you don't bust your a**...but if you are hitting the weights hard and have your cardio and diet on point, it won't be as bad as you think...all you have to do is just keep putting 1 foot in front of the other til it is over.

the gift
02-28-13, 5:08 pm
Would love to help test this out! I am extremely dedicated to my training and eating! Up at 3am to lift and eat before class (am a year or so from med school) so I know how important recovery is.. I have yet to find that perfect supplement to really keep me refreshed and recovered. I bring insane intensity to everything I do in life and need to find a supplement that can keep up with me.. I am 6ft 225 lbs and around 10%. I rally want to reach 240 lean before I compete. I am going to take over any show I do, that is a fact!

Size and strength is very important to me because I know I need to get to that point before I can win a show and start my BB career. I want to be pro someday as well as a sponsored universal athlete. My goals may be far down the line but I always keep them I sight.

Polk17
02-28-13, 7:59 pm
I started that other thread, but I am in for sure.

Being big and strong is who I am, aside of work and family it's the most important thing for me. I plan to Total 2,000 down the road, and ill be using Animal Products the whole road. Ill have to get bigger and that's the plan. Hope I can get considered.

Polk17
02-28-13, 8:04 pm

Being big and strong is who I am, aside of work and family it's the most important thing for me. I plan to Total 2,000 down the road, and ill be using Animal Products the whole road. Ill have to get bigger and that's the plan. Hope I can get considered.

I want to try this product because Animal only makes the best, and I always like to try new products to learn from them. Plus I think being a part of something like this would be really cool.

ionacht
02-28-13, 8:55 pm
would love to try anything helping with recovery. trying to live the animal life with 50 hour work weeks and a family means proper recovery is tough to come by. I want to be as big and strong as possible to prove to myself and my kids that hard work pays and your destiny is your own.

Sief09
02-28-13, 10:09 pm
I have been lifting seriously for over a year now. I have been training for baseball and power lifting so I do a lot of weight with a lot of reps. I have been stuck at a peak for a bit trying to break through it by changing things up. This would be something that could help me blow through this peak and start seeing some gains again!

mdh84
03-01-13, 3:55 am
I would like to put my name in as well. Animal and Universal always put out great products but what really sets the company apart is the way they treat their customers. It really is like a family. For this reason, I have been a loyal customer for years and will be a customer as long as products are shipping out. I would love to test out this new product and give an honest review. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone.

Jgrasham
03-01-13, 6:05 am
Because I want to get a big as humanly possible. Then cut up and look like a freak of nature!!

M-Stak, and test have worked well for me, looking for that extra edge to grow more.

Kowboy
03-01-13, 8:38 am
As everyone knows I have recently started strongman and I have finished my first competition. I have finished up my first year of massive gains and I am starting to level off. I have also noticed that my body comp has changed a little but I need to crank up the diet and also work on put on some serious size and strength. This prototype would be amazing for me as with my current situation supplements are hard to come by. Once again Animal shows why they are top notch and I wanted to thank you for letting me even have the chance to try a new product. With a stall in my lifting this could be a great opportunity for me.

MetalTechnician
03-01-13, 9:41 am
Yup it says it all I am a living guinea pig when it comes to supps. Love testing them, stacking, reviewing, and I am all about animal. Nothing else. Give me a format on how to take it. I will give beginning and ending results with pictures. Lets do this.

Late,
MT

eric_antunez
03-01-13, 10:21 am
sup guys. new to the FORVM, I've been in the mix on universalusa.com though. what kind of testers are you guys looking for? (ex; guys currently dieting and depleting, or guys bulking?) and or guys with a certain split through out the week?

J U S T I N
03-01-13, 10:31 am
I'm in - I'm competing for the first time in a bodybuilding contest here in 29 days, then comes the transition. The transition to powerlifting. I've been talking to all of the seasoned vets of powerlifting at my gym and trying to learn everything they have learned over the past 30 some odd years of being the the iron games and I am looking to start off in the right way. I've built my whole contest prep supp stack with nothing but universal... I've built myself with Animal. A chance to test a new product would mean a lot to me, especially since it would kick start my intro to powerlifting as well. Come April, its on.

alexsmith005
03-01-13, 1:27 pm
I'm always looking to get bigger and stronger for baseball since I've always been a smaller guy. The quicker recovery will help me in the gym and also with baseball since I only get one off day per week from that. Aside from baseball I still love lifting and will definitely continue to push and grow after I'm done playing.

NJC_Manhattan
03-01-13, 4:14 pm
Hey guys,

Have been a member for years now. Never been part of an alpha test. I'd like to give this a shot. I'm pretty good at keeping logs and I like what Universal/Animal does both at a corporate and product level. They are also great with their customers.

I'd be happy to help you guys with whatever you need.

Cellardweller
03-01-13, 9:56 pm

This ANIMAL is volunteering for testing. Size and strength are critically important or none of us would be here. I just turned 40 and competed in my first powerlifting meet last fall. I'm looking for my next meet hopefully this summer. Recovery is always a concern for me, especially given my age. If you have a new or reformulated product then I'm your man. I'm pretty consistant with my Journey and keeping a log would be no problem.

DanoC
03-01-13, 11:29 pm
I'm new to the Forvm, but not new to Animal. I'm seriously stepping up my game, both diet and training. I don't take a lot of supplements anymore, but I have a core that starts with the Pak. At the moment, I'm not on any cycle, and I'll keep a detailed account on the forvm if chosen. I'm not a powerlifter, I'm not stepping on a stage...I do this shit to push all the fucking boundaries I can. I've been loyal to Animal, and I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow at the Cage.

JoshLandry
03-02-13, 12:05 am
Always in for new monster maker supplements !!! I need to get Huge!!!

Josh landry official entry hahah

gunsnammo
03-02-13, 10:26 am
the most growth comes from the other 22 hours you spend outside of the gym...and this recovery stak is just what we all need.

ZacM
03-02-13, 10:36 am
New member here, lifting experience 4 years powerlifting, unable to compete my senior year because I tore muscle in my shoulder after bench pressing 430.. moved on now I workout Monday through Friday, Love ANIMAL products take flex and pak everyday, would love to test the new product..

Cellardweller
03-02-13, 12:56 pm
Is this an Animal product or Universal?

BeastMode247
03-02-13, 5:52 pm
Cant wait! Cant wait! Looking forward to put some more weight on that sexy ass barbell i love to see everyday. here we go.

BeastMode247
03-02-13, 6:04 pm
In it to win it.

To J-Dawg,

Its not all about the size of the beast, its about the
strength of the mother F%$# if you know what in mean.
To me strength is more important than size and i thing if
you guys send me the new (BeAsT MoDE) prototype i will
show everyone this shit is real. So dont forget me.

BeAsTMoDe247

BeastMode247
03-02-13, 6:07 pm
WIN,WIN,WIN,WIN thats all i have to say about that.

BeastMode247
03-02-13, 6:08 pm
Here comes the Boom.

BeastMode247
03-02-13, 6:20 pm
Leave You Guys With A Little Story By - Jeff "MADDOG" Madden

Down the road, in a gym far away
A young man was heard to say
"No matter what I do, my legs won't grow!"
He tried leg extensions, leg curls, leg presses too
Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he'd do!
From the corner of the gym where the big guys train
Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
Where the big iron rides high, and threatens lives
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees
A very big man with legs like trees
Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
Chalked his hands and monstrous back
Said, "Boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten!
Trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'!"

Ninja
03-02-13, 8:00 pm
hey my name is kyle and id love to test run the new product! i'm 21 ive been lifting for seven years now, starting out as a skinny rail and working my way up to 155lbs. and growing pulling 405lb deads for reps and doing everything i can to live the animal way 24/7. packing on muscle and living the lifestyle in general means tons to me cause its what gets me through life. long story short, i faced some damn hard times as a kid but found the iron waiting patiently for me to give me everything i need. it helped me become strong through the tough times and face life with more determination than ever. and mostly training and living as hardcore as i can and building my body is my way of showing the world that nothing breaks me, and that the hard times in life only drive me to become stronger, not make me wither away. the animal lifestyle has never failed me and on that note, neither has any animal product. been on them for years, especially pak and recommend them to anyone i meet. its always exciting gettin animal supps cause i know theyll work. and with each new product i try, along with my continued back breaking work, i know itll only bolster my purpose living this life, my life, the path i was born for

akeldama
03-03-13, 8:19 am
i'm currently deployed and spent a good majority of my free time training. i've focused my goals on gaining strength and size. would love to be part of this

swolkicker
03-03-13, 5:25 pm
Hit up my first arnold this year an had a blast.. Even tho the expo was good an all it wldnt hav neen the same without the animal booth an gettin to b apart of evereything... U guys are awsome an I really appreciate the show yall put on.. While I was ther I heard about the new alpha an def would like to try it out.. I figure all the other products are dam good so it shld b..hope to b a tester thanx..

BRIGNAC
03-03-13, 5:26 pm
Just spent the whole weekend in the cage at the Arnold from friday thru sunday open to close. Freakin awesome experience met some great people Big Al, P diesel, Shukin, Wrath, Deanna it was a true honor. Red team owned by the way. Any way i would love to give the new alpha product a whirl it would definitely help aid my training. Trying to step my game up and get huge! Thanks for the time.

tark
03-03-13, 8:11 pm

josh you gotta be shittin me!! hahaha

jhenry
03-03-13, 9:28 pm
Getting ready for my first powerlifting meet april 20th the rps vermont/nh state championship, size and strength are important for me because i am constantly wanted to improve, being stronger and and bigger and seeing the physical changes are satisfying and uplifting. I would like to try this new product because i have never be able keep a log for a new product and am excited to do so if selected!

Blondie Weapon X
03-03-13, 10:30 pm
I would like to be a part of the Alpha Testing Program for Project Stak.
Im training harder these days than ever! Ive gone through 2.5 rounds of the Y3T 9 week program and Im currently picking RAGE's brain about Solo HRT. Im going to start this training and adding Project Stak would only add to my journey!
Adding Project Stak could just bring me to that next level that Im looking for.

Blondie Weapon X
03-03-13, 10:37 pm

Josh I was told that Jdawg took some of your DNA and made Project Stak!! BWHAHAHA!!
...interesting...adding your own DNA back in ya to make you HUGE!! haha

Mr. Dead
03-04-13, 12:59 pm
Eligibility:
Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here - Got that, and then some...
Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address - Got that, and then some...
Can't have won anything in the past 30 days - Ain't won anything in ages...

I think I meet the criteria... *LOL* Always curious to see what's new and coming out...

D-NUTZ
03-04-13, 1:07 pm
Eligibility:
Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here - Got that, and then some...
Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address - Got that, and then some...
Can't have won anything in the past 30 days - Ain't won anything in ages...

I think I meet the criteria... *LOL* Always curious to see what's new and coming out...

The guys told me at the Cage that Mr. Dead WAS NOT getting his handz on this.

I think there is some small print on the first post.

Mr. Dead
03-04-13, 1:09 pm
The guys told me at the Cage that Mr. Dead WAS NOT getting his handz on this.

I think there is some small print on the first post.

Meh... Would surprise me little...

gunsnammo
03-04-13, 1:11 pm
I have been killing it in the gym lately, and have yet to find a good recovery supplement...this sounds like it will be right up my alley

BeastMode247
03-04-13, 2:54 pm
havent got my email yet saying you guys have selected me for the Alpha Testing Program.
Ha i forgot we still have until March 6 nevermind. But really no joke im ready for it.

Rhino
03-04-13, 4:27 pm
I just got back from Cbus where the first run of Alpha was given away I would like in.

Sprint
03-04-13, 6:40 pm
and have a U.S. mailing address.

Well aint that a bitch.

I hear ya

machineman
03-04-13, 7:42 pm
Just goint to toss my hat in the ring. Recovery is key for because even if I am not in gym everyday, I get a workout with 4 kids!!!!! They definitely keep you moving. At my age, the better I can recover from a hard session the more fun I can have with the kids. The love wrestling around on the ground and just horseplay in general! I lift balls out and play with my kids the same way. This supp would be right up my ally. Pick me, please!!

skibasgym
03-04-13, 8:04 pm
I would love to test any new product that will help with my restoration of training sessions.
Being 55 now I need to help keep zy vole high.

mritter3
03-04-13, 8:09 pm
When Animal has something new on the horizon ya gots to throw your hat in the ring! For me personally, recovery is the name of the game, Ccantcwsit to see what turns up with this new product and reviews!

SoChillBro
03-04-13, 8:31 pm
In for this. I always get excited when Animal announces a new product

B.S.
03-04-13, 8:38 pm
I'm gonna toss my hat in the ring for this

Gaining size and strength for me is important because I'm not happy being average and want to continue bettering myself through diet, training and supplementation. recovery is key, as a firefighter on a high response department i often find myself not getting the sleep I need to recover. I know that nothing replaces sleep but anything to help me get better and keep pushing the limit.

Brasil
03-04-13, 9:27 pm
I would like to be one of the lucky few to try Project Stak! I been a user of Animal Pak for years. Currently on PAK, FLEX, RAGE and not to mention my collection of shirts. Have used many animal, universal and SportPharma in the past as well.

I've put together a new workout for myself. I plan to join the National Guard this year and I'm training to be in shape and handle boot camp. So that means, lose unwanted body weight, lower my bf and get my endurance up. I want to be the best that I can be, I want to leave boot camp a new man and than go on to join the police academy to become a police officer that others can look up to, not the overweight cop that can barely get out of his car.

I have my supplements in order and i have my diet set as well. If needed to drop supplements out for the Project Stak that would not be a problem.

I'm also over 18. I live in the US, Jersey to be more specific. Might not have as many posts here but I'm more of a owl looking at the bears going at it type of lurker here just watching everything and everyone.

DANO
03-04-13, 9:41 pm
Ok I'm in for this, just finishing a can of STAK, and working on getting back to 200lbs. I have run a log for RAGE a while back,so I know what's expected. I would really like to help the company that has given back so much. After a 2 year layoff, I am primed to grow, and would love to see where this takes me.

Rhino
03-04-13, 10:22 pm

I could def use something to help me recover faster I go through 3 hours of therapy every week not including all my one therapy. I need all the help I can get. I just loaded up on flex, omega, and pack at the Cage. My docs told me I needed the extra supplements to help repair a lot of the nerve damage I suffered from.

TheGreatWhite
03-05-13, 1:40 am
I'm definitely in for this. Having tested Animal PM, I love the products that Animal produces, and I'm sure Project Stak will not be anything short of great! I'm trying to add quality mass just like everyone else is I'm sure, and the main reason I'd like to give Project Stak a go is because I'm always looking for something to add to my supplement regimen that can help aid in recovery. I've been using Animal Nitro and EAA Nitro for a long ass time now, and if Animal is going to come out with another product that I could use along with those two, I'm definitely in. If you don't recover, you don't train and most importantly you don't GROW. I'm down to grow.

ghost
03-05-13, 9:28 am
Having tested many times, I'd love to get in on this!!

Mass and strength are what we are all about. Bing a traditional hard gainer, I find it harder than most, even with tons of eating...to pack pn size. I love to put this to the test to see how it helps

gunsnammo
03-05-13, 4:23 pm
less than 24 hours til the winners are announced. Good luck to everyone. This sounds like another amazing Animal product that will definitely be a leader in the industry for recovery, just like the rest of their products.

Survivor831
03-05-13, 5:54 pm
Definitely looking to up my game on this one. Not a hard gainer nor do I gain easily. I work hard and believe in what I do. I work two jobs that require me to be physically fit and recovery is very important for me. I've got to be as close to 100% all the time. Plus I'm a father and a husband. Life is difficult at times and complaining is not an option. Hard work and dedication that's what its all about. I would love to help out with this to see how far I can take it.

Blondie Weapon X
03-05-13, 8:42 pm
I also wanted to add that I have had great results with Test, Stak & MStak in the past I wonder how Project Stak will compare.

QuikNutZ
03-05-13, 9:55 pm
good luck ya'all!!!

The Einstein
03-05-13, 10:31 pm
Dang! I'm 17.

BeastMode247
03-06-13, 12:38 am
One more day left!

Blondie Weapon X
03-06-13, 8:33 am
Today is the day fellas!!
Im pacing the floor!!
Good luck everyone!!

adrenaline690
03-06-13, 10:38 am
Crossing my fingers!

Can't wait to hopefully get a chance to try this out!

Good luck to everyone else who also entered!

BeastMode247
03-06-13, 10:49 am
Well good luck fellas!

SoChillBro
03-06-13, 11:10 am
Good Luck Everyone!

Jay
03-06-13, 11:15 am
To do: Ya just gotta tell us why packing on size and strength is of critical importance to you and why you want to try this new prototype

In a couple of weeks I'm participating in another benchpress competition and looking to improve my bench press by at least 5 pounds. Im also toying with the idea of doing a strong man competition for charity next month and REALLY need to step my game up if I do. Training hard for this bench contest has left me with some soreness that lasts for a few days. I'd like to see if this new prototype will help reduce soreness and help me quicker so maybe I can get another chest day in a week, instead of just one.

rbowman91
03-06-13, 11:18 am
What a great day to be snowed in! :)

J-Dawg
03-06-13, 11:26 am
Almost time...

B.S.
03-06-13, 11:31 am
time.is.moving.so.slow.

MJM86
03-06-13, 11:45 am
I'm training for a PL meet in November and I'm running the 5/3/1 until then. I've done one PL meet before running the same program but I've never run any mass and recovery products like this. It would be a good experiment to test it from a base level to see what kind of gains I can make. I would like to try this program and log my results. Time to get serious.

DANO
03-06-13, 12:03 pm
Almost time...

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2012/12/soonQuickmeme.jpg

^^^^^ Stolen from everybodys favorite thread!! ^^^^

.....SOON

J-Dawg
03-06-13, 12:04 pm
Here are the first 10 winners... More to be announced shortly.

First and foremost: Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Cage, and training at the Barbell Club on Saturday. Last year was one of the coolest experiences of my bodybuilding career. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

I would love to be a part of the Project Stak Alpha Testing. As an amature bodybuilder, I know the importance of proper diet (6 quality meals a day for me), rest (lots of sleep, even if it means i have to hit the sack early), and training balls-to-the-wall and pushing through the pain threashold. This is what has given me noticable results over the past 2 years. I have packed on 20 quality LBs in the last year, and still have good muscle seperation and abs.

Packing on size and strength is the basis of my lifestyle. Everything I do throughout the day is centered around this goal. I would love to be able to Alpha test this new product, because I know that Animal products have always given me that extra edge to push me towards my genetic potential. I would love the opportunity to try this.

Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

I'm definitely in for testing. I've been diligently working to increase my relative strength while cutting down bodyweight. I fully plan on smashing my current meet PR's of 500-275-465 @ 242 at the RPS Jersey Rumble @220 if not @198 come May 18th. My diet has been absolutely on point of late. The only draw back to the heavy training I've been going through is feeling run down by the end of each cycle. As an educator I can't afford (literally and physically) to try using "other" methods of recovery. Pak, Flex and Omega do their part to keep me going but if this new ATP product keeps with the tradition of highly effective products like those mentioned, I imagine having one heck of a leg up come time to step on the platform.

Putting on strength and size has become an addiction for me over the past couple years in addition to that ill be doing my first power-lifting competition in late April. Animal products has always been a staple in my life and it would be an awesome opportunity to give back to the animal community by alpha testing this new product.

Size and strength is important for me for many reasons. For one, I am getting into strongman training and want to compete in the future. But knowing myself I want to be able to be competitive right off the bat and give it my all so adding size and strength is important. I don't ever go into anything half assed and this is no exception. I want to be the best I can be and ramp up my training to reflect that.

Also I am a teacher in a not so nice school so size helps me to both catch the students attention but also helps to form a connection. Size and strength would be something that would help me stick out from the crowd. It would also help me connect to the athletes that I have come through my class. And I would be remiss in not saying that extra size does help in keeping my more troubled students in check. It would allow me to be an asset to the school because it would help me get these kids to graduate and move on.

Definitely in for wanting to be apart of this.

I've been itching to do a bodybuilding show later this year and would love to have a chance at adding some new size and strength before I start cutting down in order to do so. But even outside of those, I just love this sport through and through, both sides of it, heavy ass lifting and adding size. Just a way of life, something to keep my feet planted on the ground and know that whatever comes my way, I can always push back.
Animal to me has always shown through when it comes to quality supplements. So, a chance to try something new? Hell yeah, bring it on.

I'd love to get in on this so you can get some data on how it works for the over age 40 demographic!

Being bigger and stronger to me is a reflection of what I have on the inside. A strong heart and a bigger will to smash the weights. The constant improvements and setbacks make it all more gratifying when you finally reach that next goal. Be it either a few more pounds on a favorite lift or an inch to your arms either way I love progress. To me that's what it is about getting better and that's why I need to get bigger and stronger. The reason I'd like to try the Project Stak is because I'm going to start training 2-a-days and I think this is exactly what will help with the annihilation. I never made a log here before it will finally show what I can do. Either way gentlemen always an honor....

Definitely interested in this!

Adding on size and recovering faster is very important to me, especially since I have just started my official offseason plan towards next year. I am competing in 2 shows next year, hoping to gain my national qualification and move up the ranks. Another reason why this is so important to me, is that I have always used Universal and Animal products since the start, I would love to get the chance to try out a new product in my arsenal of Uni/Animal products towards my goals next year.

Looking forward to hopefully getting the chance to log which will be another great product from you guys.

I would love to be picked for this. The reason size and strength are important to me is because I'm a upcoming powerlifter. I'm training to be the best and as strong as possible. I want to do what I can with what god gave me and if this could help me I would absolutely love to try it out.

I'm throwing my name in for this simply for one reason: I can't let NixOr have an edge on getting prettier than me.

naturalguy
03-06-13, 12:04 pm
Congrats fellas

shortstack
03-06-13, 12:08 pm
Congrats brothers.

DANO
03-06-13, 12:08 pm
congrats guys!

Brometheus
03-06-13, 12:10 pm
Congrats brethren!

the gift
03-06-13, 12:14 pm
Congrats guys!

Still hoping to join you fellas! Fingers crossed, got my rice and chicken in front of me waiting for that second wave of winners!! :)

Jay
03-06-13, 12:16 pm
Congrats to the first 10

eric downey
03-06-13, 12:16 pm
Go Hard Guys.

vikespike
03-06-13, 12:19 pm
Cheers to all. Crush it.

Mr. Dead
03-06-13, 12:25 pm
HUUUGE congrats...!!!

J-Dawg
03-06-13, 12:25 pm
Here are the next 10 winners... The last round of winners to be announced shortly...

As a high level Powerlifter I'm always looking for the edge. Something new to push beyond the genetic code. With a personal meet (gym lifts don't count) best of 523@220 I'm 60lbs for mike McDonalds all time record. This is the goal and purpose of my training. It's one of the oldest records on the books and its in reach. Ty

Size and strength are important to me because I hope in the future, once I get some things in order, to compete in a PL meet, and I'd like to have a respectable finish. Plus, my training has been pretty intense lately, by my standards at least, and I've been wiped following. A little help with recovery would be very welcome.

Count me in.

I'm not as young as I used to be, so quicker recovery along with increased strength and size would be just what the doctor ordered.

I've been wanting to try something new, and to actively log my workouts again, so this would be perfect for me.

Well my name is Jordan Mcpeek and I am an Exercise Science Major (Junior) at Slippery Rock university so my life revolves around exercise, on top of that I am a competitive lifter at the 181 lbs weight class. I want to enter into my next competition at the 198 lbs weight class. As a part of my major it is my job to record all of my exercises anyways so that part would be pretty easy for me. As you can tell I am new to the Forvm but not hard work. I have been lifting for nearly a decade and want to take my game to the next level and this would definitely help me do that. See you guys this weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rImrzvojUDI

Testing out this new stak is right up my alley. I have 2 reasons on why increasing strength and adding muscle are important to me. First is my job. As a law enforcement officer, we are perceived by our appearance. People are more likely to respect you and listen to what you are telling them if you look the part. Being out of shape and sloppy in uniform is not an option. Criminals look at a sloppy appearance and think 2 things, I can take him and I can out run this pig. When you are in shape and have unmatched muscle and strength, they think twice about what they are going to do because they know that your training is on point. The second reason is I have a newborn son. I want him to grow up and see me as an example. He will look up to me and I want to show him a healthy lifestyle and how having muscle and strength helps in everyday life. I am in the gym 6 days a week and know how important recovery is. This stak is just what I need to get me to the next level and I am prepared to give it 110%.

I have been lifting seriously for over a year now. I have been training for baseball and power lifting so I do a lot of weight with a lot of reps. I have been stuck at a peak for a bit trying to break through it by changing things up. This would be something that could help me blow through this peak and start seeing some gains again!

Yup it says it all I am a living guinea pig when it comes to supps. Love testing them, stacking, reviewing, and I am all about animal. Nothing else. Give me a format on how to take it. I will give beginning and ending results with pictures. Lets do this.

Late,
MT

Hey guys,

Have been a member for years now. Never been part of an alpha test. I'd like to give this a shot. I'm pretty good at keeping logs and I like what Universal/Animal does both at a corporate and product level. They are also great with their customers.

I'd be happy to help you guys with whatever you need.

DANO
03-06-13, 12:26 pm
AWESOME! some quality testers so far!

J-Dawg
03-06-13, 12:27 pm
I forgot to mention--Make sure to PM me your full mailing info and I will make sure these are there way shortly. Congrats fellas.

And stay tuned for the last batch to be announced...

B.S.
ah im gettin scared. congrats guys.

mcpeek
Thanks for the opportunity, good luck to everyone else on this.... train like an aminal fellas

machineman
03-06-13, 12:35 pm
ah im gettin scared. congrats guys.

Me too! Hope it works out for the both of us!!!

smoothballer
03-06-13, 12:39 pm
Huge Congrats to the winners so far

Hartshorne
03-06-13, 12:40 pm
Awesome...Thanks guys it's appreciated. As always thank you....

rbowman91
03-06-13, 12:43 pm
Thanks fellas, its a privelege to try this!! Looking forward to logging the journey.

mritter3
03-06-13, 12:45 pm
Congrats to the first 10 chosen....stoked to get all your initial thoughts on this

Mr. Dead
03-06-13, 12:58 pm
HUUUGE congrats to Round 2 winners...!!!

J-Dawg
03-06-13, 12:59 pm
Here are the last 10 winners... 30 total for the FORVM Alpha Testing. Please PM me your full mailing address and we'll get the packages sent out shortly.

This ANIMAL is volunteering for testing. Size and strength are critically important or none of us would be here. I just turned 40 and competed in my first powerlifting meet last fall. I'm looking for my next meet hopefully this summer. Recovery is always a concern for me, especially given my age. If you have a new or reformulated product then I'm your man. I'm pretty consistant with my Journey and keeping a log would be no problem.

I'm new to the Forvm, but not new to Animal. I'm seriously stepping up my game, both diet and training. I don't take a lot of supplements anymore, but I have a core that starts with the Pak. At the moment, I'm not on any cycle, and I'll keep a detailed account on the forvm if chosen. I'm not a powerlifter, I'm not stepping on a stage...I do this shit to push all the fucking boundaries I can. I've been loyal to Animal, and I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow at the Cage.

In it to win it.

To J-Dawg,

Its not all about the size of the beast, its about the
strength of the mother F%$# if you know what in mean.
To me strength is more important than size and i thing if
you guys send me the new (BeAsT MoDE) prototype i will
show everyone this shit is real. So dont forget me.

BeAsTMoDe247

Hit up my first arnold this year an had a blast.. Even tho the expo was good an all it wldnt hav neen the same without the animal booth an gettin to b apart of evereything... U guys are awsome an I really appreciate the show yall put on.. While I was ther I heard about the new alpha an def would like to try it out.. I figure all the other products are dam good so it shld b..hope to b a tester thanx..

I would like to be a part of the Alpha Testing Program for Project Stak.
Im training harder these days than ever! Ive gone through 2.5 rounds of the Y3T 9 week program and Im currently picking RAGE's brain about Solo HRT. Im going to start this training and adding Project Stak would only add to my journey!
Adding Project Stak could just bring me to that next level that Im looking for.

Just goint to toss my hat in the ring. Recovery is key for because even if I am not in gym everyday, I get a workout with 4 kids!!!!! They definitely keep you moving. At my age, the better I can recover from a hard session the more fun I can have with the kids. The love wrestling around on the ground and just horseplay in general! I lift balls out and play with my kids the same way. This supp would be right up my ally. Pick me, please!!

I'm gonna toss my hat in the ring for this

Gaining size and strength for me is important because I'm not happy being average and want to continue bettering myself through diet, training and supplementation. recovery is key, as a firefighter on a high response department i often find myself not getting the sleep I need to recover. I know that nothing replaces sleep but anything to help me get better and keep pushing the limit.

I would like to be one of the lucky few to try Project Stak! I been a user of Animal Pak for years. Currently on PAK, FLEX, RAGE and not to mention my collection of shirts. Have used many animal, universal and SportPharma in the past as well.

I've put together a new workout for myself. I plan to join the National Guard this year and I'm training to be in shape and handle boot camp. So that means, lose unwanted body weight, lower my bf and get my endurance up. I want to be the best that I can be, I want to leave boot camp a new man and than go on to join the police academy to become a police officer that others can look up to, not the overweight cop that can barely get out of his car.

I have my supplements in order and i have my diet set as well. If needed to drop supplements out for the Project Stak that would not be a problem.

I'm also over 18. I live in the US, Jersey to be more specific. Might not have as many posts here but I'm more of a owl looking at the bears going at it type of lurker here just watching everything and everyone.

Having tested many times, I'd love to get in on this!!

Mass and strength are what we are all about. Bing a traditional hard gainer, I find it harder than most, even with tons of eating...to pack pn size. I love to put this to the test to see how it helps

To do: Ya just gotta tell us why packing on size and strength is of critical importance to you and why you want to try this new prototype

In a couple of weeks I'm participating in another benchpress competition and looking to improve my bench press by at least 5 pounds. Im also toying with the idea of doing a strong man competition for charity next month and REALLY need to step my game up if I do. Training hard for this bench contest has left me with some soreness that lasts for a few days. I'd like to see if this new prototype will help reduce soreness and help me quicker so maybe I can get another chest day in a week, instead of just one.

J-Dawg
03-06-13, 12:59 pm
Full details for all alpha testers will follow shortly...

Mr. Dead
03-06-13, 1:01 pm
HUUUGE congrats to all selected...!!! Will be watching/following...

wedge
03-06-13, 1:02 pm
Thank you for this opportunity. It is very much appreciated.

DANO
03-06-13, 1:05 pm
HUUUGE congrats to all selected...!!! Will be watching/following...

x2

machineman
03-06-13, 1:11 pm
Thanks for this opportunity!!!!! Will make ya proud!

rbowman91
03-06-13, 1:13 pm

yesssss.....

shortstack
03-06-13, 1:14 pm
Congrats guys, can't wait til this product gets out on the shelves and give it a shot.

smoothballer
Huge Congrats to All 30 winners!

ghost
So effing excited for this.

DANO
03-06-13, 1:19 pm
SWEET guys! make the most of it!

Hola Bola
03-06-13, 1:32 pm

Awesome... I can't wait to try it out.

PM sent!

mritter3
03-06-13, 1:39 pm
Awesome group of winners cant wait to see your logs!!

eric downey
03-06-13, 1:47 pm
Lets do this. I jacked

Christman
03-06-13, 1:51 pm
Grats everyone, I know for sure that I will be keeping up with everyone's logs.

Jay
03-06-13, 1:57 pm
Very excited and honored to be a part of this! Detailed log to follow.

adrenaline690
03-06-13, 2:06 pm
Thank you again for the chance to log a new product.

Looking forward to it!

mritter3
03-06-13, 2:07 pm
Thanks for this opportunity!!!!! Will make ya proud!

U better!!! Didnt see ya in cbus this year bro??

Polk17
03-06-13, 2:23 pm
J-Dawg clear your inbox, it won't let me send a message. PM me when its all clear. Thanks man, I am pumped.

BSand
03-06-13, 2:35 pm
Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity. I am so grateful to be a part of this.

GSant434
03-06-13, 2:38 pm
J-Dawg clear your inbox, it won't let me send a message. PM me when its all clear. Thanks man, I am pumped.

x2

B.S.
03-06-13, 2:43 pm
Hell yes! thanks. lookin forward to it.

BeastMode247
03-06-13, 3:07 pm
When do i send you my mailing address?

Chivalry
03-06-13, 3:10 pm
I definitely appreciate the opportunity to try this out! Congrats to the others who were chosen.

rbowman91
03-06-13, 3:24 pm
When do i send you my mailing address?

He said to PM it to him (J-Dawg)

Cellardweller
03-06-13, 4:42 pm
Thank you so much for this oppertunity, and congrats to all the winners.

SoChillBro
03-06-13, 5:03 pm
Congrats to all the winners! excited to see this stuff in action.

gunsnammo
03-06-13, 5:04 pm
Ready to go Beast Mode and am very thankful for the opportunity to be one of the testers.

QuikNutZ
03-06-13, 5:54 pm
Congrats ya all!!! do it to it!!!
Sucks to not get picked but... maybe next time... lol

Blondie Weapon X
03-06-13, 7:09 pm
Awesome!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Project Stak testers! Im excited as hell to see how this product will work and how it compares to the other Animal products!! Im sure I wont be let down!!

machineman
03-06-13, 7:55 pm
U better!!! Didnt see ya in cbus this year bro??

Hey Matt, yea with 4 kids, wife and trying to open the shop there wasn't/isn't much extra time!!!!!!

Kowboy
03-06-13, 9:23 pm
Oh shit, it is about to get real. Congrats everyone!

GUNS
03-06-13, 9:32 pm
Congrats everyone!

Started mine yesturday!

tark
03-06-13, 9:45 pm
huge congrats to everyone that was chosen!!!! time to go HAM!!!

RedlegDbell
03-06-13, 11:01 pm
Congratulations to all of you! Interested to see your thoughts and maybe give it a try myself.

rowe62
03-06-13, 11:16 pm
I just now saw I had won!!!!! Im so pumped and excited for this!!!

Sief09
03-06-13, 11:20 pm
I am so honored to have been chose to test the product! Congrats to all the other animals that were chosen! Can't wait to compare results with you guys!

J U S T I N
03-07-13, 8:52 am
congrats fellas

Thunder Chicken
03-07-13, 10:54 am
Congrats everyone that won, i was able to get some of this stuff at the Cage for interning and i am pumped to get started on it as well!

Christman
03-07-13, 11:10 am
Congrats everyone that won, i was able to get some of this stuff at the Cage for interning and i am pumped to get started on it as well!

Damn, I must have missed out on that only interning on Saturday.

Nix0r
03-07-13, 11:55 am

Well then...

Let the battle commence!

Congrats to all the other folks selected for this; I'll be running it along side y'all starting Monday.

Blondie Weapon X
03-07-13, 12:08 pm
[QUOTE=Domichi;1301981]Damn, I must have missed out on that only interning on Saturday.[/QUOTE

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40494-Alpha-Testing-Program-Kicked-Off-at-The-Cage-Interns-amp-Athletes

Christman
03-07-13, 12:28 pm
[QUOTE=Domichi;1301981]Damn, I must have missed out on that only interning on Saturday.[/QUOTE

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40494-Alpha-Testing-Program-Kicked-Off-at-The-Cage-Interns-amp-Athletes

Thanks Dixie.

Theonidus
03-07-13, 1:01 pm
Well then...

Let the battle commence!

You're not going to out-sexy me. Especially now that we're on pseudo-even ground.

Gr8_JoeyK
03-07-13, 2:33 pm
You guys can apply to Alpha Test the newest Animal formula at Supplement Central!

http://www.supplementcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?17619-Alpha-Testing-Program-Project-Stak-Sign-Up-Here&p=218217#post218217

J-Dawg
03-08-13, 12:25 pm
Just a little update--The details & ingredient information will be sent by the weekend.

eric downey
03-08-13, 12:34 pm
Just a little update--The details & ingredient information will be sent by the weekend.

Awesome. I so excited. I'm gonna stalk my UPS driver lol

GSant434
03-08-13, 12:51 pm
Awesome. I so excited. I'm gonna stalk my UPS driver lol

x2. I already harass them enough with my amazon deliveries, he's gonna be sick of me soon haha.

Brasil
03-08-13, 1:36 pm

Super anxious!

GUNS
03-08-13, 1:42 pm

I already started, but still interested in this J!

gunsnammo
03-08-13, 3:05 pm
can't wait to start this...looking forward to this great opportunity

Gr8_JoeyK
03-08-13, 3:42 pm
It was posted on Facebook that there is still spots open to be a part of the Alpha Testing. You gotta go to www.supplementcentral.com and go into the Forums section at the bottom and sign up. Such a great opportunity, check it out!

Sief09
03-08-13, 5:02 pm
Can't wait for the package to get here. I am already completely zoned in for this stak!

MetalTechnician
03-08-13, 5:14 pm
Yes just saw Im in this!! didn't think it would happen. Lets do this. So whats next?

Late,

MT

J-Dawg
03-08-13, 6:18 pm

Also, the packages are going out on Monday and we hope to have it out to everyone by the end of next week depending on the shipping zone you're in.

NJC_Manhattan
03-08-13, 7:57 pm
Thanks Animal! Thanks Universal!

You all are great and I'm excited to give this a shot!

Big congrats to the other selected members.

swolkicker
03-09-13, 9:45 am
Congrats to all the ones selected to try out the new supp an thanx for letting me b apart of that group.. I cant wait to get started since my old man already got his an started...

adrenaline690
03-09-13, 10:50 am
Also, the packages are going out on Monday and we hope to have it out to everyone by the end of next week depending on the shipping zone you're in.

Pumped for this, especially considering I live in the same state as HQ

Ready to get this started!

Cellardweller
03-09-13, 2:12 pm

Cannot wait for this!!

TigerAce01
03-09-13, 3:09 pm
Can't wait to see what everyone thinks...get this stuff out immediately!! I don't need testers to tell me an Animal product is incredible...I mean, seriously, it's Animal!!!

-Ace

Blondie Weapon X
03-09-13, 7:38 pm
I already started, but still interested in this J!

Have you started a separate journal for this?

Im EXCITED as hell to get started!!

Brasil
03-10-13, 9:36 pm

I can drive down and pick up mine =D.

rbowman91
03-11-13, 1:48 pm

Thanks brotha. You guys at corp are always busting your asses for the fans. Much appreciated!

J-Dawg
03-11-13, 5:27 pm
Details have been sent. I forgot to post the details about where to keep the logs. All alpha testers can start the logs (as placeholders as soon as possible) in this section:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?171-Alpha-Testing-Program-%28ATP%29

Brasil
03-12-13, 1:29 am
details have been sent. I forgot to post the details about where to keep the logs. All alpha testers can start the logs (as placeholders as soon as possible) in this section:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?171-alpha-testing-program-%28atp%29

will do!

Animal
03-13-13, 11:46 am
Good luck boys.

Jay
03-14-13, 1:28 pm
I got my product today. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I do not have the details regarding when to take it, etc.

J-Dawg
03-14-13, 1:35 pm
I got my product today. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I do not have the details regarding when to take it, etc.

Good question Jay. It should be taken 45min pre-workout. If you're using a pre-workout, they could be taken at the same time. On off days, first thing in the morning would be perfect.

Jay
03-14-13, 1:47 pm
Good question Jay. It should be taken 45min pre-workout. If you're using a pre-workout, they could be taken at the same time. On off days, first thing in the morning would be perfect.

COOL. Looks like Ill take a pack today with my shock therapy.

J-Dawg
03-14-13, 2:04 pm
COOL. Looks like Ill take a pack today with my shock therapy.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing how Project Stak works for ya.

rowe62
03-14-13, 9:34 pm
Who else hasn't gotten theirs yet lol? Im getting anxious for it to come in!

Chivalry
03-14-13, 9:36 pm
I've not received mine yet either Rowe, but it doesn't surprise me. Things usually do take longer to get to where I live.

rowe62
03-14-13, 9:38 pm
I've not received mine yet either Rowe, but it doesn't surprise me. Things usually do take longer to get to where I live.

thats true! I was thinking we should get it tomorrow for sure!

machineman
03-14-13, 9:46 pm

thats true! I was thinking we should get it tomorrow for sure!

Haven't received mine yet either. Asked J to see if there was anyway to track it and find out. I get stuff shipped from Cali quicker!!!! The suspense is killing me! Hope it comes tomorrow.

rowe62
03-14-13, 9:48 pm
Haven't received mine yet either. Asked J to see if there was anyway to track it and find out. I get stuff shipped from Cali quicker!!!! The suspense is killing me! Hope it comes tomorrow.

Ive been watching for that UPS truck lol

machineman
03-15-13, 8:55 am
Ive been watching for that UPS truck lol

Me too! Almost ran out yesterday to make him stop and search his truck!!!! lol

rowe62
03-15-13, 9:00 am
Me too! Almost ran out yesterday to make him stop and search his truck!!!! lol

Lol hopefully today is the day!

Chivalry
03-15-13, 3:46 pm
Mine was on the porch whenever I left for work today.

machineman
03-15-13, 4:25 pm
lol hopefully today is the day!

got mine!!!!!!

Hola Bola
03-16-13, 6:13 pm
Who else hasn't gotten theirs yet lol? Im getting anxious for it to come in!

Still waiting for mine.

BNR
03-21-13, 8:33 am
Damn it, would love to enter this competition but am over in Scotland :( good luck to everyone that's entered :D

Eat clean, Train duurty!

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 8:51 am
Still waiting for mine.

HB, did the Project Stak arrive yet?

Hola Bola
03-21-13, 12:02 pm
HB, did the Project Stak arrive yet?

Yep, I started it today!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40659-Hola-Bola-s-ATP-Log

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 4:53 pm