PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Animal
03-04-13, 9:27 am
Thank you. The staff who pulled up another great show in 2013. You were neck deep in planning for this show for months. You worked long hours last week and over the weekend to deliver the best to those who expected nothing but the best from Animal. Now that the weekend is done, there's an emptiness. But that emptiness will be filled next year.

Thank you. The athletes who put on a great show, from lifting exhibitions to seminars. Whether you achieved your lifting goal or not, you emptied the tanks, spilled blood and left nothing behind in The Cage. As a result, the fans were awed, entertained and motivated. I know I was. You treated the fans with respect, talked to them and lifted with them at the National ABC Event. You made them feel at home. That's Animal Brotherhood.

Thank you. The official interns really stepped it up on each day, and worked alongside the athletes and staff to make the show possible. Special thanks to the head interns who filled in wherever help was needed. And thanks to all the unofficial interns--those regular Animal fans who rose to the occasion and volunteered their assistance whenever they saw a need. They didn't have to and no one asked them to. They just wanted to give back. It was truly a team effort and it was amazing to see. Without a doubt, we have the best fans anywhere.

Thank you. All the fans who repped Animal, who stopped by The Cage and who stepped in to spend time with us. I always see this as a honor when you spend your time with us. You could spend it anywhere, in any booth. But you are here with us. Without you, The Cage is nothing more than a fence, some weights and lockers. You are all the blood that flows through and gives life to Animal.

Now, it's time to rest and recover. Until 2014.

Razor
03-04-13, 10:23 am
Thank you. The staff who pulled up another great show in 2013. You were neck deep in planning for this show for months. You worked long hours last week and over the weekend to deliver the best to those who expected nothing but the best from Animal. Now that the weekend is done, there's an emptiness. But that emptiness will be filled next year.

Thank you. The athletes who put on a great show, from lifting exhibitions to seminars. Whether you achieved your lifting goal or not, you emptied the tanks, spilled blood and left nothing behind in The Cage. As a result, the fans were awed, entertained and motivated. I know I was. You treated the fans with respect, talked to them and lifted with them at the National ABC Event. You made them feel at home. That's Animal Brotherhood.

Thank you. The official interns really stepped it up on each day, and worked alongside the athletes and staff to make the show possible. Special thanks to the head interns who filled in wherever help was needed. And thanks to all the unofficial interns--those regular Animal fans who rose to the occasion and volunteered their assistance whenever they saw a need. They didn't have to and no one asked them to. They just wanted to give back. It was truly a team effort and it was amazing to see. Without a doubt, we have the best fans anywhere.

Thank you. All the fans who repped Animal, who stopped by The Cage and who stepped in to spend time with us. I always see this as a honor when you spend your time with us. You could spend it anywhere, in any booth. But you are here with us. Without you, The Cage is nothing more than a fence, some weights and lockers. You are all the blood that flows through and gives life to Animal.

Definitely suffering from withdrawal now. haha Was an amazing time and the best Cage yet!! Can't wait till next year! Thanks to Animal for making this happen and setting the bar once again.

rbowman91
03-04-13, 10:24 am
the animal crew was really busting their asses in the cage all weekend. the line never stopped at the shop. props to you guys

Madcat
03-04-13, 10:26 am
Huge thanks to everyone that makes EVERYTHING happen. Corp., athletes, interns, camera dudes, EVERYONE. Another great year full of great memories.

Kowboy
03-04-13, 10:56 am
It was so much fun, after working the Strongman show all weekend I missed a lot of the events this year but working Sunday was a blast.

HIGA MONSTER
03-04-13, 12:39 pm
Truly an honor to be a part of The Cage for my 4th time.
Its indescribable...the energy, the amount of fans waiting patiently in line or around The Cage, and the ridiculous lifts that happened this past weekend.

If any of you have never been to The Cage and you are a fan of Animal, you need to book that trip now and plan ahead.

HIGA MONSTER

Animal
03-04-13, 12:42 pm
Definitely suffering from withdrawal now. haha Was an amazing time and the best Cage yet!! Can't wait till next year! Thanks to Animal for making this happen and setting the bar once again.

Thanks for all the help you put in Razor.

the animal crew was really busting their asses in the cage all weekend. the line never stopped at the shop. props to you guys

I remember you had a blast at the National ABC Event last year. Hope this year was just as good.

Huge thanks to everyone that makes EVERYTHING happen. Corp., athletes, interns, camera dudes, EVERYONE. Another great year full of great memories.

Thanks for taking the time to come and hang with the Animals.

It was so much fun, after working the Strongman show all weekend I missed a lot of the events this year but working Sunday was a blast.

It's time to charge up the batteries for 2014.

Truly an honor to be a part of The Cage for my 4th time.
Its indescribable...the energy, the amount of fans waiting patiently in line or around The Cage, and the ridiculous lifts that happened this past weekend.

If any of you have never been to The Cage and you are a fan of Animal, you need to book that trip now and plan ahead.

HIGA MONSTER

You seem much more civilized and a gentleman in person than online. But I can't tell you if that's a compliment or not. Thanks for your hard work. You and the other athletes define what Animal is all about.

Kowboy
03-04-13, 12:47 pm
This is my year, I am sick of being undersized for my height and not as strong as I should be. I am right now announcing that I am doing pros vs bros and I will hit 30 deep reps w/ 315 or 325 or whatever you throw at me. Maybe even do more, need to do better!

D-NUTZ
03-04-13, 1:00 pm
Hands down the best Cage yet. I had so much fun.

Thank you Animal for EVERYTHING you guys do for us.

Animal
03-04-13, 1:03 pm
Hands down the best Cage yet. I had so much fun.

Thank you Animal for EVERYTHING you guys do for us.

We don't do much. You guys do the heavy lifting by coming to The Cage every year and defining the event. You guys deserve all the credit. Thank you.

Firefist
03-04-13, 2:48 pm
This is my year, I am sick of being undersized for my height and not as strong as I should be. I am right now announcing that I am doing pros vs bros and I will hit 30 deep reps w/ 315 or 325 or whatever you throw at me. Maybe even do more, need to do better!

Hell yeah brother. A wise man once said something along the lines of, a lot of time in the dark for a little time to shine. Couldnt be any truer. Let's all put in work for next year homie.

GUNS
03-04-13, 10:17 pm
Definitely suffering from withdrawal now. haha .Agree, I feel like I was supposed to get up and drive in and get to work or lift something again! Haha!

Thank you as well Animal! It was amazing!

mulisha
03-04-13, 11:20 pm
Thnks for picking me guys really dident get to talk to many of u bc we wear slamed but I def felt welcome being the new guy an all thanks

Christman
03-05-13, 9:52 am
Best cage yet, can't wait until 2014. It was an honor to represent Animal as an intern all day Saturday.

Nix0r
03-05-13, 11:33 am
Time to play the waiting game once again until Cage 2014. Every year always tends to outshine the previous, which just shows the extreme amounts of hard work and dedication that Corporate puts into this to make it the event of the year for me, and the rest of the Legion.

I will see you all next year, if not sooner.

Ragin Asian
03-05-13, 11:54 am
What a great honor it is for us to be a part of the CAGE!!!! It gets better every year! No words can describe the amount of gratitude and appreciation we feel for allowing us to participate and be included in such a wonderful family! Thank you so much for the opportunity and huge thanks to the staff for busting their asses to put everything together. Special thanks to the interns for helping us out so much, even when they were swamped and running around - they still took the time to help us out as well. You guys are great!!! Every year we go to the Arnold, there's no other place we'd rather be than the Cage - that will never change!

Kowboy
03-05-13, 12:20 pm
What a great honor it is for us to be a part of the CAGE!!!! It gets better every year! No words can describe the amount of gratitude and appreciation we feel for allowing us to participate and be included in such a wonderful family! Thank you so much for the opportunity and huge thanks to the staff for busting their asses to put everything together. Special thanks to the interns for helping us out so much, even when they were swamped and running around - they still took the time to help us out as well. You guys are great!!! Every year we go to the Arnold, there's no other place we'd rather be than the Cage - that will never change!

It is so much fun, sorry I didn't get to chat w/ you that much. I really enjoyed watching you guys in teh cage.

smoothballer
03-05-13, 8:29 pm
Seriously I want to thank everyone from Corporate to the Pros to the Bros. You guys make this event the highlight of every year. I leave every year counting down the days til the next one.

Phil800101
03-05-13, 9:46 pm
A huge thank you to everyone who makes The Cage what it is. Each and every year it gets bigger and better.