PDA

View Full Version : ABC with Big Josh Landry

kcburrows
03-04-13, 10:10 am
The time has now come and gone for the Arnold classic and as always the highlight of the weekend was the National ABC. This year was my favorite year so far. This year I got to train with Josh Landry! Now i have been a fan of Josh's for a while for a couple of reasons... first off we had a similar background growing up as far as our bodies go, he wasnt one of those guys who came out of the womb with one of a kind genetics. Not to take away anything from the ones who are genetic freaks, but Josh busted his ass for every pound of muscle he put on his body, and he knows whats its like to be a average joe and has created a physique to be proud of. As soon as i got there, he went out of his way to find me and made me feel welcomed right off the back. Meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating especially someone with his frame that u look up to. But within mins I felt like we had been friends for life and were just reuniting. He made a point to tell me to fire away with any questions i had, so thats exactly what i did. We trained arms, which happens to be a weak point for me, from the very first exercise he corrected some minor flaws in my form and had me squeezing my triceps more than i ever had. I cant ever remember having a pump so big from my very first exercise. Between sets i was firing questions at him, and he answered everyone without hesitation. Most of my questions were diet related, because i know without the proper diet a bodybuilder will not go far. The knowledge this man has blew me away. Not only was he a wealth of knowledge but he was so humble when answering my questions. Not once did he seem like a know-it-all, and not once did he make me feel stupid for asking. Each question he did not only answer but went into detail as well with every question and explained why. By the end of the night I was so blown away by what i had learned. But the thing i took away most was that when you bust your ass building a freaky physique is possible, and Josh Landry is proof of that. Thank you to Universal for allowing me the opportunity to train with Josh, and Thank you to Josh for being so helpful and making a lasting impression on me. I cant wait to see what he brings to the stage this year, because I'm here to tell everyone this mans potential is unlimited, and he is gonna do some serious damage in the game!

Animal
03-04-13, 12:24 pm
The time has now come and gone for the Arnold classic and as always the highlight of the weekend was the National ABC. This year was my favorite year so far. This year I got to train with Josh Landry! Now i have been a fan of Josh's for a while for a couple of reasons... first off we had a similar background growing up as far as our bodies go, he wasnt one of those guys who came out of the womb with one of a kind genetics. Not to take away anything from the ones who are genetic freaks, but Josh busted his ass for every pound of muscle he put on his body, and he knows whats its like to be a average joe and has created a physique to be proud of. As soon as i got there, he went out of his way to find me and made me feel welcomed right off the back. Meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating especially someone with his frame that u look up to. But within mins I felt like we had been friends for life and were just reuniting. He made a point to tell me to fire away with any questions i had, so thats exactly what i did. We trained arms, which happens to be a weak point for me, from the very first exercise he corrected some minor flaws in my form and had me squeezing my triceps more than i ever had. I cant ever remember having a pump so big from my very first exercise. Between sets i was firing questions at him, and he answered everyone without hesitation. Most of my questions were diet related, because i know without the proper diet a bodybuilder will not go far. The knowledge this man has blew me away. Not only was he a wealth of knowledge but he was so humble when answering my questions. Not once did he seem like a know-it-all, and not once did he make me feel stupid for asking. Each question he did not only answer but went into detail as well with every question and explained why. By the end of the night I was so blown away by what i had learned. But the thing i took away most was that when you bust your ass building a freaky physique is possible, and Josh Landry is proof of that. Thank you to Universal for allowing me the opportunity to train with Josh, and Thank you to Josh for being so helpful and making a lasting impression on me. I cant wait to see what he brings to the stage this year, because I'm here to tell everyone this mans potential is unlimited, and he is gonna do some serious damage in the game!

Glad you had a good time. Community is what it's all about.

kcburrows
03-04-13, 12:32 pm
Glad you had a good time. Community is what it's all about.

yea man, i tell everyone out there, you almost forget that animal makes the best products in the industry, because it feels more about family and brotherhood than it does about selling products. you know you have a kick ass community when the best products are almost a side note to the relationships developed at these events! Hats off to Animal again!